Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beach

Go down 
+15
Carrie Beary
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
ML
Hammah
Evimero
Kasi
Rachel
Dena
Ani
Silly Lily
Swishalicious
Dexter
Shade
Dovah
Rave Girl
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

The  Beach - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 8:03 pm

Vaughn quickly runs over to Owen and pats him on the back."Yeah try not to swallow it there" She says.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 8:10 pm

"Oh wonderful. The psycho among us got away. That means everyone's got to be gone by now." Korenen said in a joking matter as he heard the sound of Cain's voice and the feeling of his hand patting on the semi-mute boy's back. "How are you doing Cain." Korenen then asks as he sees the time above Cain's head but doesn't think nothing of it considering how deadly his brother was.

Rorschach walks onto the beach sand and looks around through the cover of his mask. The design on the mask constantly shifiting from one inkblot design to another. He quickly saw three of his 'brothers' down talking to each other. "Korenen, Jonah, and Cain." He said quietly to himself then walked down to meet them knowing that eventually Cain or Korenen one would take notice of him. He quickly made his way to them and said,"Hello, brothers. It's been a long time." He then noticed how much Jonah hadn't changed and how much Korenen and Cain had changed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 8:17 pm

"Thanks vaughn i needed that" I say still coughing and choking a bit.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 8:26 pm

"No problem" Vaughn says going underwater.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 8:31 pm

((Jonah is gona sit by and watch for now xD))
"Pyscho?Oh, please dear brother I pefer mentally unstable, or mentally altered." He grins joking right back as he notices Rorschach come up upon them and grins. "Look what the cat dragged in, the mysterious masked Regenald." He says tapping his chin and having the shadows cover his brothers back turing them into the shape of a cape which makes him grin. "There we go...now your a vigilantie like...whats his name..batso..no ah yes, Bat Man! You are the new bat man dear brother, have fun saving the world." He says grinning evily, his blood red eyes and fangs glistening in the moonlight as he pulls out one of his daggers and cleans out the dirt underneath his nails. "So, whata all been up to hmmm?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 8:33 pm

I start swimming back to the towel to get a finger sandwich because i am hungry,I lay down on the towel and start eating one.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 8:51 pm

((All right then.XD))

"No psycho pretty much covers it Cain."Korenen says jokingly. He then starts to laugh after seeing what Cain did to Rorscahch. it was weired Korenen hadn't laughed like that in so long it actually felt good especially with the fact that three of his brothers were here. He felt better, more open knowing there were people here who would have his back.

"Haha. You think your real funny don't you Cain. If I was a vigilante I would be nothing like that over grown dumb a** running around in tights and a cape all the time. But I've been good anyway. The camp's much better the Doctor nutjob's house of insanity." Rorscahch said in a deep almost hoarse voice as his masks continued to shift from image to image. He then turned to Korenen who was laughing and said to him,"What you laughing at last I heard you went mute. Guess that was a lie."

"No I went mute. but right now i'm happy to have three of the most powerful of us around to make mefeel safe. Even if you and Cain are pretty much crazy."Korenen said in a smile.

"Well well well look who thinks I'm one of the most powerfull and all I have are some swords and tons of daggers. Unless you call violent insanity the same as powerful then yeah I'm the strongest of any Regenald. Well minus Cain and rumor of course." Rorscach said in a pretty happy tone, seeing that Korenen had a sense of humor.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 9:02 pm

Vaughn smiles and does a handstand under the water.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 9:14 pm

I finish eating it and let Lance the mini-dragon run up my arm. I laugh because he tickles. "Hey vaughn come sit next to me and lets have lunch."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 10:02 am

Leon feeling like he has missed a lot so he just continues ignoring the meeting of people around him. "Are you ok?" He asks Jordan still huging her. "is there anywere that you would like to go?"
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 11:40 am

"I need to go see Tobias alone." I say then push away from him and run off
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 5:47 pm

Leon felt like he did somthing wrong so he just sat down and waited to see if the girl would retern for him.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 5:51 pm

Kaden walked out of a bush, muttering curses. He walked up to Leon. "Dude, I saw all of that. Not a good move." He dusted off his black jacket and pulled a twig out of his brown hair. A glare appeared in Kaden's glasses as the sun beat Down On him
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 6:34 pm

((Uh DJ your charrie's Roman and you didn't say anythingbaout him wanting to be a part of CHB. So you have to use him in Camp Jupiter))
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 6:46 pm

((I'm gonna sound stupid asking this, but where is that?))
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 6:48 pm

((Your not sounding stupid. Ok you have to be put in the Roman Demigods usergroup before you can see the Camp Jupiter section of the site. The anouncement said to pm an admin and ask them to put you in the group))
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 6:51 pm

((Okay thanks for understanding!))
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 6:52 pm

((No problem))
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 8:39 pm

Vaughn gets above to water again. "Okay" She says walk up the sand and plopping down next to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 8:50 pm

I walk to the beach, lost and confused.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 8:51 pm

I trudge in, crying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 8:59 pm

"One second Vaughn" I say as i see the girl crying,"Whats the matter?"
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 9:03 pm

"My boyfriend..mom..didn't approve..and he just.." I trail off, and sob.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 9:10 pm

I stand up and walk up to you,"Its okay, Its okay." i say with alot on sincerity
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime11/28/2011, 9:17 pm

"No it's not!" I threw the ring he have me to the ground, and the whole thing shattered into thousands of pieces. I plopped onto the sand and sobbed, burying my face in my hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beach
Page 7 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next