Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beach

Go down 
+15
Carrie Beary
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
ML
Hammah
Evimero
Kasi
Rachel
Dena
Ani
Silly Lily
Swishalicious
Dexter
Shade
Dovah
Rave Girl
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

The  Beach - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 1:49 pm

[color=silverJonah listens to everything that is said nodding his head to show that he understands, chuckiling slightly at the first name that is said by Korenen. "So Trey escaped,ehh? The good doctor's favorite little test dsubject." He mummers counting how many escaped then sighs, only six have gotten away which sadly means ten more still reside in that mans house of horrors. After saying a silent prayer that they'll get out saftly to whichever god grants escape or safe travle he looks Korenen up and down, inspecting how taller he's gotten and everything else. "You've practically become completly mute now, haven't you?" He mummers making a skeleton appear and sending the thing away to get them both some food wether or Korenen wants something or not.[/color]
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 1:57 pm

Jack Finally moves away thinking that they didn't want to be over heard, she thought she had heard to much to begin with. Questions flew around her mind like had been shoved into a blender. Jack shook them out of her head and retrieved her surf board she had dropped when slightly impaled. She checked to see if the bleeding on her arm had stopped then removed the band-aid and replaced it with a new one. Satisfied, she removed her shirt reviling a bikini top and struck out on the waves.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 2:07 pm

Upon hearing Jonah's question about him becoming mute he nods a yes then speaks in a mellow toned voice,"When Remedy escaped the doctor went crazy and began beating me more and more for how much time he had left. In December of last year I made my escape and went mute only saying things if I needed to or right if it's one of those times like thiks one when I find someone like you Jonah." Korenen was pretty much a mix aof emotions right now. He felt bad and feared the worse of his and Jonah's other 10 siblings that are stuck in that horrid house with their 'father'. But he was also happy that he had found Jonah and that he was finally talking to someone he knew and not in a state of fear and silence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 4:16 pm

I leave out of boredom
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 10:15 pm

Owen Ramirez wrote:
"Probally give you some kind of cough medicine" I say
Vaughn looks at him, watching his face. "Medicine makes you look weak" She says quietly..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 10:20 pm

"Even if it makes you look weak,it still helps" i say.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 12:31 am

Vaughn shrugs and stand up. "Fine i'll go. Do you want to come?" She asks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 12:37 am

"Sure" I put on my shirt and i leave for the infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 12:41 am

I walk out.

Vaughn walks back in.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 3:38 pm

I walk onto the beach,lay down my towel,put down the sandwiches and lets lance get down,"Now lance you cant get in the water,you can play in the sand i will clean you later." I sit down on the towel.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 3:42 pm

Vaughn sits down next to him. "You know i can see you being a really cool friend" She says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 3:48 pm

"thanks" i say and get up to go swimming.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 3:52 pm

"No problem" Vaughn says resting her head on her knees.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 3:55 pm

I jump into the water,"Vaughn you should come swimming too" i say.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 3:56 pm

Vaughn shakes her head. "Nooooo, the water will be too cold." She says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 4:03 pm

"It isnt cold" I lie, it isnt too chilly but it kind of chilly."Pleeeease."
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 4:15 pm

Vaughn thinks for a moment then takes off her shirt and her pants. "Finnnneeee" She says walking into the water. "You lier!" She screeches shivering slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 4:19 pm

"You will get used to the water." i say
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 6:00 pm

Vaughn pulls her whole body under and shivers slightly.The water slowly start to warm up and slowly she starts to swim around."Well then, maybe your right"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 6:12 pm

"I love the swimming,i might not be a son of poseidon but it is very fun to do" I say as i go underwater to get mmy hair wet and when i come up it is jet black,"Perk of having black hair."
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 6:29 pm

Vaughn leans her head back, putting her hair into the water."You're right, it is a perk" She says standing back up, pulling her wet hair away from her face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 6:34 pm

I spread a grin on my face and splash you with water.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 6:41 pm

Vaughn closes her eyes and looks away "Heyy!" She screeches and splashes him back. "Youuuuu tuurrrrdd"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 7:12 pm

I laugh and then get water up my nose,"Ew" i start to cough.
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 6 Icon_minitime11/27/2011, 7:29 pm

Alpha Wolf wrote:
Upon hearing Jonah's question about him becoming mute he nods a yes then speaks in a mellow toned voice,"When Remedy escaped the doctor went crazy and began beating me more and more for how much time he had left. In December of last year I made my escape and went mute only saying things if I needed to or right if it's one of those times like thiks one when I find someone like you Jonah." Korenen was pretty much a mix aof emotions right now. He felt bad and feared the worse of his and Jonah's other 10 siblings that are stuck in that horrid house with their 'father'. But he was also happy that he had found Jonah and that he was finally talking to someone he knew and not in a state of fear and silence.

Jonah listens to what Korenen has to say with interest, mulling over everything and nodding when he finishes. "Yes, I could have assumed that would have happened." He mummers more to himself then to anyone else thinking back upon everything that happened, though it isn't much, to him and then to what happened to the others and intensifies it by ten. Once there he gets a vauge image of what happened to Korenen but more than likely he is still off on the pain and suffering by at least a thousand to one odds. "Well, at least you have gotten away and that only goes to show that everyone else has a chance of escaping as well."

Cain Vulsore shadow travels onto the scene rolling his tounge around his fangs wondering where the hell he is, then he remembers the damn camp he was supposed to go to and chuckles. Looking around at the people he laughs even more as he sees his two 'siblings' from 'The Good Doctor's' place of residence and strieds over to them with a devilish glint in his blood red eyes. Clapping his hands down upon their backs he grins, "Hello dear brothers, miss me did you Korenen, how you doing Jonah you old coot?" He asks cracking his neck and waiting to see their reactions to the fact that he himself has gotten away, practically meaning all of them are soon to get here.
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beach
Page 6 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next