Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beach

Go down 
+15
Carrie Beary
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
ML
Hammah
Evimero
Kasi
Rachel
Dena
Ani
Silly Lily
Swishalicious
Dexter
Shade
Dovah
Rave Girl
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The  Beach - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 10:55 pm

Loen looks at Amanda and sighs "im sorry you feel that way" he says kissing Jordan
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 11:03 pm

Kroenen watches the scene and moves ever closer to hear what they were saying. He was no longer twirling his swords but instead held them in a relaxed position with the longer end of the blade gently touching his arms. He wasn't sure what was going to happen but for some reason Korenen felt that it was Fate telling him that he would be part of this. He hoped that he was right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 12:15 am

I swim out of the water and put my swords on my hip but i dont put on my shirt because it is full of sand. "well i guess i will get a tan" i say laying down.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 12:41 am

Vaughn shrugs and pulls her blanket closer."Okay... Good for you?" She says.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 12:46 am

"why do you have a blanket it is pretty hot today" i say
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 1:10 am

[color=indigo] "I dont feel well" Vaughn says shrugging. "And maybe i like blankets" She coughs slightly and watches the water again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 1:19 am

"Well if you dont feel well maybe you should go see the infirmary, you sound like you have a nasty cough" i say sitting up.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 2:05 am

"Im fine, what's the infirmary gonna do?" Vaughn ask, playing with her hair.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 4:47 am

Genocide wrote:
Loen looks at Amanda and sighs "im sorry you feel that way" he says kissing Jordan

He kissed me and only sadness filled me because all I could think about was Tobias and I was too sad to even yell at Amanda

"You're a little girly aphrodite boy arn't ya?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 4:50 am

Leon looks at the girl "you seem to want to start a fight, i wont fight you because you can watch your mouth" he says then looks at Jordan now ignoring the mouthy girl "are you ok?" he asks caringly.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 4:57 am

"Watch it boyo I've nearly killed her last boyfriend I've killed many people and I'm wanted everywhere except Ohio."

"Yeah I'm fine."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 5:01 am

"Ok" Leon hugs her harder worryed about her, still ignoring the ignerant girl interupting them. "If theres anything i can do just tell me." Leon says to Jordan.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 5:06 am

"It's not anything you can do."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 5:07 am

"Oh" he says feeling hopless. He hug's her trying to comfert her to the best of his ability.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 5:11 am

I stand there tring to hold back tears
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 5:14 am

Leon sighs. "i cant do anything right" he thinks to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 5:18 am

I stand there thinking that Tobias

"I'm gonna go bug Tobias." I say then leave to go bug Tobias
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 9:25 am

"Probally give you some kind of cough medicine" I say
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 11:12 am

((I find it amazing how a guy walking around twirling tonfa-swords can go this long unnoticed...xD....but i guess you guys aren't trying to notice him))

Kroenen noticed that the girl had left the player boy and the girl he was hugging to go and talk to to the crying boy. He wondered what was going on but knew it was betterto try and get close but not too close. So he moved in close and tried to get a better idea of what was going on. He began twirling his swords again wondering what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 12:57 pm

I blink and leave
Back to top Go down
Shade
Big Three Demigod
Shade

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 1:25 pm

Jonah appears on the beach pocketing his bag of gold and stridding up upon a very familiar face, young Korenen Regenald. One of the many children from the accursed Dr. Regebalds 'house', a place he has no intention of ever returning to, but will help his 'family' members there if given the chance to do so. "Young Korenen, so you escaped as well did you? Who else has gotten away boy, and speak up don't go mute on me now you know I don't have a stupid number over my head." He says raising his hat a little to reveal the burnt left side of his face to those close enough to see it. He takes his cigar out of his mouth pressing it to his left palm, squishing it out before dropping the ashes onto the sandy floor.
Back to top Go down
http://www.camp-demititan.freeforumshosting.info/forum.htm
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 1:29 pm

Jack still stood slightly to the left and behind the boy she had run into.
"Oh, boys, this is going to get messy. Very Fast." She told him not really caring if he replied. The wind seamed to agree, winding through her hair and causing it to ripple in an extremly unatural way. She winced as a wave sprayed salt water into her cut. Finally she lifted her arm and gave it her attention. The cut wasn't very deep and it was tiny. Reaching into her pocket she pulled out a bandaid and put it on her arm. She fround at the guy who walks in. She thinks to herself, If guys are always this rude I might as well be a hunter of Artemis
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 1:31 pm

I look at the man with a small interest but then dismiss it thinking "yeah right like he is just sooo cool"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 1:37 pm

Korenen jumped slightly upon hearing the sound of his brother Jonah's voice. He then turned to his oldest sibling and listened to what he asked from Korenen. Korenen then took a moment to catch his breath and thought of his answer carefully having not talked in so long it felt like a new experience for him to openhis mouth and uter the few words that he did. "Uh besides me and you, Trey, Romulus, Dominic, and Remedy have escaped. I'm the lastest escapee." Korenen said in a shy mellow voice that was just loud enough for Jonah to hear. Korenen was happy that his brother Jonah was here, he never understood why but he felt like Jonah was the one person he could count on because besides himself Jonah was the only person that Korenen never saw a number over his head. He alwas assumed that it had something to do with Jonah's burnt left side of his face, but he never asked Jonah what happened and Korenen honestly thought Jonah didn't want to tell either.

Last edited by Alpha Wolf on 11/26/2011, 1:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime11/26/2011, 1:44 pm

Jack studies the boy's burnt face, It looked like it had been there a while A scar perhaps.
They look related somewhat and Isabelle could probably fix the boy's face without trying hard. Thoughts raced around her mind.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beach
Page 5 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next