Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beach

Go down 
+15
Carrie Beary
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
ML
Hammah
Evimero
Kasi
Rachel
Dena
Ani
Silly Lily
Swishalicious
Dexter
Shade
Dovah
Rave Girl
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

The  Beach - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 3:26 pm

Leon lets her run after him hoping that she would come back he calls after her "Jordan please... come back..." he wispers to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 3:37 pm

I hear leon and stop not knowing what to do
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 3:39 pm

Leon looks at her his eyes sparkling in the light and smiles "please come... back"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 3:41 pm

I see the things unfold,"Too much drama" i mutter to myself.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 3:42 pm

Vaughn walks in, pulling her hair into a ponytail. She sits down on the sand, wrapped up in a blanket. It was slightly warmer outside than Vaughn had expected, but she hasn't been feeling well the past few hours.She watches the waves curl up on the sand over and over again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 3:44 pm

I go farther into the water and cool water cools me down from the heat from the forges and i wait for sofia.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 3:59 pm

Kroenen walks into the area of the beach. Although nobody seemed to notice his due to his consitent silence that was a constant arua around his well being. He was holding his tonfa swords in his hands twisting them back and forth as if looking for a fight. when in reality he just wanted to hold and twirl them. he noticed several people, a girl standing next a guy who looked like a player. A teen in the water, and a boy who was crying. He wasn't sure what was going on and to be honest he didn't care because with the noticing of each of them he also noticed there 'death clock' couting down above each of there heads. He stood there twirling his blades not sure what to do.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 4:06 pm

I wade in close to vaughn," Hey whats up" i say
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 4:06 pm

Jack was bored, but she is often bored. Walking into the beach she saw drama unfolding.
"Oh boy," she muttered, not paying attention she ran into a random guy. (Korenen)
"I'm so sorry," she said narrowly avoiding getting impaled by one of the guy's swords but managed to cut her arm any were.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 4:11 pm

Korenen didn't notice the girl that ran into her. He quickly saw the time above her head and turned away feeling ashamed for accidentaly cutting her. He listened as she said sorry, but said nothing. Instead he made a hand motion as if trying to say,'No I should've watched where I was swinging, sorry'. He then motioned for her to go ahead, and Korenen walked away from the girl
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 4:51 pm

I skip into the beach and over to Jordan "Guesse what I'm staying so where's your dumb a** of a boyfriend?"

Last edited by Squirrel on 11/25/2011, 5:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 5:13 pm

Leon walks over to Jordan and hugs her ignoring the random girl. Jordan means more to him at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 5:15 pm

"Oh you ditched the first dumb a** for a new dumb a**."

"I'm not in the mood amanda." I say after getting hugged
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 5:20 pm

Leon scouls at the girl while huging Jordan. "Why must you say such things" Leon's eyes glow Noen purple and he says "leave, your causing problems" forcing his way into the girls head.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 5:27 pm

Hearing a bunch of yelling and crying, Vaughn rolls her eyes. She notices a boy swim up near her and pulls her blanket around her tighter."Uh hi" She says.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 5:30 pm

Kroenen notices the entrance of another girl and the time above her head. He then sees a conflict that looked like a fight might come out of it. He moved in closer to where he would be noticed since he was twirling his swords around ever clear that he would soon need to use them. Kroenen wasn't one to willingly start a fight but he was sure capable of defending himself if the need be.
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 6:01 pm

"Wow your already not doing good with her family."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 6:03 pm

"do you know what happened over there" I ask vaughn looking at the people.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 7:21 pm

Vaughn shakes her head. "No, but its slightly annoying" She says, her eye twitch slightly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 7:26 pm

I walk to the beach after near dieing of boredom! I pull out my towel and lay on it thinking "this is so booooooreing!! I wish that people would talk to me"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 7:37 pm

My giant robot lumbers onto the beach and stops right behind yue.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 8:54 pm

Loen looks at the girl "in not the one that came off as rude he says" using his power to try and make her lke him. "im sorry if i came off as rude"
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 10:02 pm

I feel something stand behind me. I turn arounnd and look at it. "Uh hi....."
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 10:28 pm

"Your just as stupid as the first one."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 4 Icon_minitime11/25/2011, 10:30 pm

"dont worry he doesnt bite" i say looking at my robot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beach   The  Beach - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beach
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next