Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Apartment Building

Go down 
+2
Evimero
Rachel
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

The Apartment Building - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 5:07 am

"I will too," she growled. And if they didn't listen... she'd just beat them senseless and dump them in a dark alley.

Meanwhile, in the apartment building, Hermes appeared in Cynder's old room, where he assumed at least one of the demigods would end up sleeping. He hid a box full of presents under the bed. There were things for nearly everyone inside.
For Keri: a magical hockey mask. A note that said "From Mommy! <3"
For Lee: special magic oil stuff to put on his weapons and make wounds caused by them far more painful. A note that read "You didn't visit me on the Olympus trip this year, you worthless son! Just kidding. I love you. But seriously. I was bored. Love, Odyne."
For Caspian: Nothing. Trololo.
For Cynder: only a note. "Happy New Year's. Happy birthday. You're a horrible daughter. Love, Thanatos."
For Drake: also, a note. "I got you a hellhound puppy, but since you're staying with Ariana, I'll take care of it until you go back to camp. Love, Thanatos."
For Cienna: Nothing. She was a huge disappointment.
For Evangeline: an eyepatch. Aidos had a sense of humor.
For Kasi: Nothing. Athena didn't think her daughter needed anything this year.

And, with that, Hermes poofed.

Last edited by Rachel on 1/6/2012, 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 6:44 am

Robert rolled is eyes. "No, you're not." He said.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 6:50 am

Ariana growled again, very pissed off. VERY pissed off. Robert was just going to f*%# up all her plans. "Why do you even care?" she spat, with enough venom that if one didn't know better, they'd think she was a cobra.

Oh, gods. Where was Kasi? Had she turned invisible? I glanced at the little girl with black hair and Drake, who were - thank the gods - out of reach of my mother.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 9:25 am

Robert frowned in concentration. Hmm. Ah, right. "I don't want to be excluded from whatever pain my children shall suffer, of course. I love to see them feeling hopeless." He said. Obviously, he didn't care how well his boys were treated but how poorly they were.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 9:30 am

"Then you can take your kids, and get your a*#es out of my way," Ariana said with an angry glare.

I tightened my grip on Lee's hand again. I didn't care if my mother decided to take off my arm this time, or just hit me, or, hell, even if Lee's dad shot me - I was was NOT going to be separated from my husband.

I peeked out from behind the car. They were still arguing?
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 9:41 am

I gripped Cynder's hand. That was, metaphorically, my grip on sanity right now."No, I'm not going to seperated fron Cynder."I said.

Ugh. Young 'love.' Leander was so whipped. Robert just rolled his eyes at his son, but it seemed the other two wouldn't be seperated fron their parnets, either. "We'll have to break them apart, but not by gender."He said eventually. He was being practical;he didntwant pure hate from them when they would stick a knife in his back the second he wasn't looking.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 9:47 am

"Fine. You take the ones most likely to kill you in your sleep," Ariana scowled. Well, actually, that'd be most of them, wouldn't it? Hmm. She wondered if Robert's apartment was the same size as hers, but then decided that she really didn't give a f*%# over whether the demigods were crowded or not.

I sighed in relief... I'd half expected my mother to go into a rage and attack. Or that she and my irritating father-in-law would insity on keeping me apart from Lee, and we'd have to try killing them both in a public area without getting arrested. We could say they threatened us with guns and we had to defend ourselves... there were plenty enough firearms here for that story to work.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 9:56 am

I sighed. I picked my more favourite sons. "Leander and Keri."I decided. "And company."I added, rolling my eyes.

OOC:Poor Drake is going to be sad to be away from Cynder, yesh?
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 2:42 pm

ooc: That was very mean Chelly >_< And Plus, Kasi was the only one not mentioned. My charchters didn't get anything. But still:p

bic: My eyes widened a bit and my grip on Caspians hand got tighter. That means I would end up going with my mother. If Cynder and that craphead got treated better than I. And Caspian of course. I was like- switching places.

ooc: Why does everyone hate Cienna and Caspian:'(

bic: I walked over, still invisible and placed my hand in Keri's. We would end up together, and it was okay by me if we were with Cynder and... Lee. Plus. I would be away from- Arianas mind..
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 8:08 pm

I held Cienna's hand tighter back.

I interlaced my fingers with Kasi's. I definitely didn't want to be alone with my family.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 10:27 pm

Was this conflict resolved now? I stepped out from behind the car, and saw that there was still a gun out. I coughed, imaptient, cold, and tired of standing around here.

Ahh... okay, that would work... but, wait. Lee's dad had an actual job, didn't he? So my mother eould probably babysit us or some crap during the day.

"I hope the pyro burns all your crap," Ariana muttered, still wary of the firearm pointed at her.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 10:32 pm

I took a quiet breath... I want to go home. Now. Like. Seriously, all I wanted to do was yell at Cynder and Lee. My 'friends.' But Obviously, something had to go wrong. What doesn't go wrong in those... those dacnomaniac's worlds?
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 10:35 pm

Robert smiled. "I just got a nice assistant that can run things in the office for a while."He said. He liked power. He liked gettig what he wanted.

I sighed a bit in relief. I hated my father, but I hated Ariana much, much more.

I wasn't sure if I wanted Kasi to be around Lee. It seemed like there was something else going on that I wasn't being told about. And it made me feel like Kasi liked my brother.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 10:35 pm

Robert smiled. "I just got a nice assistant that can run things in the office for a while."He said. He liked power. He liked gettig what he wanted.

I sighed a bit in relief. I hated my father, but I hated Ariana much, much more.

I wasn't sure if I wanted Kasi to be around Lee. It seemed like there was something else going on that I wasn't being told about. And it made me feel like Kasi liked my brother.
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 10:42 pm

I scowled, holding tightly onto Eva's hand. I was NOT leaving her for herself. It was my fault she was here anyway.

...Not because I was terrified of my Mother, of course.
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 10:51 pm

Gah. Drake was going to cut off my circulation or something. Goodness. I looked around. So much hand-holding. And most of it seemed to be out of fear.

"Lazy a*#," Ariana said, eyeing the gun. "When are you going to put that away?" Because I can't beat you senseless when you have a loaded gun pointed at me.

I looked at the ground again, and absentmindedly picked at a tear in the side of my jeans. I accidentally brushed a finger against my broken thumb, and hissed in pain. Ugh...
Back to top Go down
Dena
Demi-Titan
Dena

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 10:57 pm

I noticed the look on Eva's face and let go blushing sheepishly. I was a demigod - not a baby. I needed to stop being scared!
Back to top Go down
http://www.adenchan.deviantart.com
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 11:06 pm

I soothed away the pain in Cynder's hand as soon as I noticed it.

Robert rolled his eyes. "When I'm in my own apartment."He said. He hadn't trusted this woman. Now that he was related to her, no matter how abstractly, he trusted her even less.

Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 11:21 pm

"Thank you..." I muttered to Lee, meaning more than just thanks for pressing my pain away. Thank you for being here and keeping me from falling apart... all the same, I still felt like I needed to curl up and cry. Being around my mother had that effect on me...

Ariana glared some more, but she was metaphorically backed into a corner here. Leave it to Robert to f*%# up everything. She gestured to Drake, Evangeline, Cienna, and Caspian. "We're going now." And she started walking, keeping an eye on her stupid neighbor, in case he decided to shoot her in the back or something.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 11:28 pm

I gave Caspian a look. Uhm. I didn't want to go. I didn'y want to come here for another thing. Ugh. In fear, I started to pull him along.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 11:29 pm

I sighed and followed Ariana.

I smiled at Cynder "you're welcome."I said, then mouthed 'I love you'

Robert watched Ariana go, not letting his gaurd down.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 11:32 pm

I just stood there. Invisible, unseen. Gripping Keri's hand tightly, not wanting to let go. And giving everyone weird looks.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 11:37 pm

I reluctantly followed Crazy Lady.

Ariana kept walking, went inside the building, and pressed the 'Up' button on the elevator.

I placed a soft, brief kiss on Lee's cheek, and mouthed 'I love you' back to him.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 11:43 pm

I kind of forgot everything for a few seconds after Cynder kissed my cheek. Then reality decided to be a b*tch again.

Robert atarted walked over to the building. "Come on, f*cktards."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/1/2012, 11:45 pm

Ew. Lee's dad sounded like my mother... bleghhhhh... I started to follow, but was annoyed about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Apartment Building   The Apartment Building - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Apartment Building
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next