Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fields of Blood and Glory.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Fields of Blood and Glory. Empty
PostSubject: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 4:56 pm

Sirius walked around on the fields of Mars talking quietly with Albin and Shadow. The two wolves walked on either side of him following his every move. Stopping where he stopped, looking where he looked. Like they where in perfect sync with one another.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 5:00 pm

I walked down to field, I just felt like walking around. I really wasn't in the mood to be around alot of people. I wandered around the field, for no particular reason.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 5:06 pm

Albin looked up suddenly and sniffed the air. "Shadow you smell that."He said in a mixture of barks and body signs.

"Yeah. Demigod. Somewhere behind us." Shadow replies and then looks up at Sirius for some kinda response.

Sirius listened to his friends speaking and then turns to see the girl. She was probably a year younger then him and looked like she wanted to be left alone. Sirius shrugged and said to Albin and Shadow, "Ignore her for now. If she decideds to talk to us then we'll aknowledge that she's here."

Albin and Shadow nod in agreement and then pretend she isn't there.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 5:09 pm

I saw a boy and some... were they dogs? I think. I didn't know, nor care. I just bobbed my head down and stared at the ground, wandering.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 5:11 pm

Sirius tries his best to ignore the girl but cant stop turning his head back to see her. Slowly he sighs and decides that ignoring her is not working. He turns and walks over to the girl with Albin and Shadow on his heels. "Hi."He said to the girl when he made it to her.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 5:14 pm

I bobbed my head up a bit, looking at the mysterious guy in front of me. I bit my lip, trying to think about what I was going to say. "He..llo." I now felt, stupid.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 5:20 pm

"Names Sirius, son of Mors. The wolves are Albin and Shadow."Sirius said to them motioning to who was whom.

Albin grew a look of concern on his wolf face. "Are you sure you should be so open Sirius."He muttered in wolf speak to his master and friend.

"Dont worry Albin. Sirius knows what he is doing."Shadow answers.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 5:23 pm

"Sammi.." I reply, shifting around uncomfortably. "Daughter of Poena."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 5:27 pm

Sirius kept his unusually calm look when he heard who Sammi's mother was. He had known much pain in his life, and his opinion Poena was a constant reminder of that pain. He however didn't feel threatened by Sammi. "Nice to meet you Sammi."He said to her
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 5:29 pm

I shuffled around on my feet awkwardly. I nodded at him "Nice to meet you as well." What I said made sense coming out of my mouth right? I hope so. I wasn't the best at making friends.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 5:34 pm

"You seem nervous. Is there something wrong."Sirius asked her in a sincere tone even if his face didn't show it.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 5:38 pm

I shook my head back and forth, still biting my lip. "No, not at all..." I look around more. "So, Mors. Who's he again?" I say, trying to change the subject.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 5:42 pm

Sirius shrugged and then summoned a skeleton warrior. "The god of the Dead."He says when the thing is gone.

Albin looks over at Shadow as if trying to say, "You really think he has this under control?"

Shadow looks back at Albin and mutters, "Not his brightest move."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 5:44 pm

I nodded, "Cool." I answer. "That's, pretty cool." I took a breath, I still could hurt youuuu. I was being way over confident with myself.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 5:47 pm

"I guess it's kinda cool. But I prefer my shadow travel tricks more."Sirius said boredly.

Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 6:00 pm

"Shadow travel tricks?" I asked. "Like what?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 6:02 pm

Sirius smirks then vanishes and appears about 50 yards away. He then vanishes again and reappears back where he was. "Tada."He says.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 6:09 pm

I raised an eyebrow. "That's it?" I honestly, wasn't that impressed.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 6:19 pm

"Actually if I wanted I could cover the distance between Hollywood and San Fransico without even thinking about it."Sirius says. He's not trying to be a show off but he just felt the need to say it.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 6:36 pm

I shrugged, still not impressed. "Impressing." I say, unenthusiastically.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 6:55 pm

Albin just mutters a low growl,"Liar."He says in wolf laungage.

"Albin come on."Shadow barks at him. Albin always was one to growl at liars.

Sirius jsut ignores the both of them. "You as bored as I am?"He asks figureing she was pretty bored.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 7:05 pm

I nod agreeing, so much for my not talking to people. "Probably"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 7:18 pm

"Well you want to go do something? Or are you just gonna hang around here?"Sirius asked.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 7:19 pm

Was this a lame way of asking me to go do something with him? "Well, it matters. Where were you planning on going?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 7:23 pm

"Actually I was starting to get hungry. So I planned on getting something to eat and then sit around at Temple Hill or something like that."Sirius said to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fields of Blood and Glory.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next