Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fields of Blood and Glory.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 7:25 pm

Just at the moment, my stomach started to grumble a bit. "That sounds like a good idea."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 7:27 pm

"Albin, Shadow go on ahead."Sirius said and with that the two wolves sped off towards the mess hall. "So shall we go then?"Sirius asked as he got ready to walk away.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 7:30 pm

I nodded, walking next to the new Sirius kid. I for some weird reason, wanted to know more about him. He was just so... mysterious. It bothered me.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 2 Icon_minitime1/28/2012, 7:35 pm

Sirius walked out next to Sammi. He was wondering what there was to know about her. He wondered if she thought the same thing.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/14/2012, 10:04 pm

Yuki walked in absolutely furious. Her long brown hair in a bun at the top of her head held in place by two chopsticks. Her sword at her belt and the top of her dagger peeping out of her boot, she was a force to be reckoned with. A terrifying in-human creature, an avenging angel. Well, that how a girl feels after someone steals her chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 12:08 am

The light rose over the horizon just as Yuki walked in, this at the same time caused Sirius to start to wake up as the sun refused to let him continue to sleep on his "little" bed of grass. He sat up and saw Yuki, though blurry, walking through the field and he yawned, waking up Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 12:13 am

Yuki stomped right on past Sirius. She saw him but continued until she saw the big dead tree in the center of the arena. She pulled out her dagger and threw it hitting it dead center.
She was VERY VERY angry.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 12:15 am

Sirius saw the anger in her eyes very clearly and raised an eyebrow wondering what had pissed her off. He got up and stretched, feeling his back pop and then walked up to her watching her throw her dagger and hit the tree. "What pissed you off?" He asked with a tired calmness
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 12:18 am

Yuki growled softly.
"ZERO stole my chocolate!"
If anybody wanted to live you never ever touched Yuki's chocolate.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 12:22 am

"Ah, I see." Sirius said, though he was a bit more mellow so it may have sound like he didn't care. Really part of his mind just wanted the sun to stay down a little longer and let him get more sleep. He yawned again and then saw Shadow come up. "Shadow, you remember where I keep that secret chocolate stash? I'm too tired to remember right now."

The wolf shrugged just as tired and then laid back down and closed his eyes returning to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 12:26 am

Yuki couldn't help but roll her eyes at her friends comment. She went to pull the dagger out of the tree. Her muscles bulged but the knife remained stuck... it wasnt going to come out anytime soon.
"Stupid."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 12:29 am

Sirius walked over to the tree after seeing her struggle. "Need some help?" He asked. He figured she thought he meant the knife but he was really meaning if she wanted to hit him or something to get rid of her anger. Hell it would either wake him up or let him go back to sleep for a few unconcious minutes. Meh whatever
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 12:47 am

Having vented all her anger on the tree she backed up to give Siruis space.
"Please," she tilted her head back and sighed before flopping down on the grass next to Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 12:48 am

Sirius nodded and then gripped the dragger hilt giving it a few good yanks before finally dislodging it from the tree. "Here you go Yuki." He said, handing the weapon back to her and then sitting next to her and Shadow.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 12:53 am

Yuki took it quietly. Then she slid it into her boot.
"Sorry I woke you. What have you been up to? I haven't seen you in a while." She asked him this as she sat down.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 12:57 am

"No need for apology, the sun got me awake before walked by me. And not much really. Just been roaming the camp." He told her calmly and then yawned again.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 1:17 am

"Sleepy head," she teased lightly before tickling his arm. She couldn't slug him like she did Zero so she opted for the next best option.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 1:28 am

Sirius smiled and then started laughing when she tickled him. "Hey! HAhaha Cut it out! Haha!" He barely got out.

Last edited by Alpha Wolf on 12/16/2012, 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 1:49 am

"HA! SO you are ticklish!" She waved her fingers in front of her as a weapon. She stopped tickling him. "Cut it out? Realy?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 1:56 am

Siruis laughed a bit more before regaining his breath and saw she was slightly mad at what he said. "What? It's a common ting to say when you can't stop the person tickling you. Doesn't mean you listen to them and stop." He said with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 2:10 am

"Oh, So you want me to keep tickling you?" She wiggled her fingers at him, grinning a little. "Run Wolf boy!"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 2:49 pm

Sirius smiled and then vanished and reappeared behind Yuki and poked her side. "I can play this game too you know" He told her and laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 2:56 pm

Yuki looked around then yelped in surprise as she was poked in the ribs by Sirius.
She was on her feet in a flash a wicked grin curving her lips, "Oh we are allowed to use powers are we?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 3:04 pm

Sirius got up and shrugged. "I don't know. Are we allowed to use our powers?" He said sarcastically and laughed again.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/16/2012, 3:13 pm

Yuki cocked her head to one side, "Do you forget who I am Son of Mors?"
The daughter of Venus looked at him smiling.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fields of Blood and Glory.   Fields of Blood and Glory. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fields of Blood and Glory.
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next