Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret Cove at Madison Square.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/19/2012, 8:45 pm

-Catalina- I walk in the Garden. There didn't appear to be a purpose. With my head down, I sit in a random tree hollow and fall backwards. I land on my butt and stand up. "What a dumb..." I begin as I see many rare stones. I quickly grab as many diamonds, emeralds, rubies, amethysts, and saphires as possible. "That should be good." I turn around and see a diamond that appears to be about 30 karats, huge in lamens terms. I grab it and then feel a huge hand grab my shoulder. Instantly, I smash my elbow into the dude's jaw, effectively knocking him out. I finish collecting the diamond and then heft my bags over my shoulder and walk out. "Time to start a bank account." I say as I leave.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/19/2012, 8:59 pm

Carina walked up the front desk, where a young, latino man smiled at her. "Estaban!" She grinned. "How have you been?" They had a bit of small talk and finally Carina said, "Esteban, we need a room. Can you do that?"
Esteban shrugged. "I suppose I can."
Carina smiled. "Thanks! Put it on my mom's tab." She said, and walked back to Alex, flaunting two room keys.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/19/2012, 9:23 pm

"I'm guessing you're popular around here then."Alex said to her.

Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/19/2012, 9:37 pm

"Recognise." Carina smirked. "My mom's popular nearly everywhere. Ergo, I am popular nearly everywhere. Until she sent me to that retarded camp." She added under her breath.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/19/2012, 9:45 pm

"Well alright then."Alex said with a smile. "Well then how about we got to our rooms then. After all that's why we are here."Alex said to her motioning to the elevators which would lead them up.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 2:11 pm

Carina nodded. "Yes, let's do that!" She smiled and pressed the button and got in the elevator with Alex. She pressed the 3 button and they acended.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 2:14 pm

"You know. I feel bad that I can't pay for any of this. Makes me feel like a cheap little brat."Alex said randomly as they rode up the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 2:18 pm

Carina smirked. "Don't. I feel like a snobby little rich kid."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 2:20 pm

"You're too cute to be a snob."Alex said to her with a truthful smile.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 2:22 pm

Carina giggled, "Thank you! Well, you're too adorable to be cheap little brat!"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 2:25 pm

Alex grained and gave her another kiss just as the doors opened on their floor.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 2:28 pm

Carina smiled and strutted out. She stood for a second with her hands on her hips, looking right and left, figuring out which way to go. She went right, and motioned for Alex to follow.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 2:30 pm

Alex followed Carina knowing that he'd be a lost little duck if he didn't.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 3:00 pm

Carina stopped in front of 314, and knocked on the door. Shortly after, a man opened the door. Carina smiled and said, "Hello, sir, we're part of the police," she held up a wallet with a fake ID, "and we need to inspect your mini fridge. If you could bring all the soda and food that is in there, we would appreciate it. Don't worry, we're doing this to everyone, it's a drugs bust."

The man looked at them in shock. He nodded and retreated into the room, and came back with four cans of orange soda and a couple sandwiches. "I don't have drugs, officers, I swear."

Carina smiled and took the food. "Thanks, we'll take this back to the base and see if it's clean. Have fun on your vacation, sir." She smiled and ran down the hall to 321, and opened the door. She let out a maniacal laugh and flopped down on the bed with the food. "Some people are so stupid!"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 3:06 pm

Alex raised an eyebrow at Carina's scam figuring the it would never work but he barely contained his laughter at the man's stupidity when he actually brought the stuff to them. He laughed as he ran down the hall following Carina and relaxed a bit as he flopped onto the second bed in the room. "That's the beauty of New York, so many stupid people."Alex said with a laugh and then turned his head and smiled at her.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 3:15 pm

Carina laughed, "I know!" She exclaimed. She threw him a sandwich and a soda. "The best food, is the stolen food."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 3:20 pm

Alex nodded and then ate the sandwhich. "Not bad. The dude had some good sandwiches."Alex said after the food was nothing more then some crumbs. He opened his soda and took a drink of it.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 3:26 pm

Carina turned on the tv and ate her sandwich. She flipped through the channels, and passed the remote to Alex. Better to let him choose before she went all fangirl. She grabbed the phone and dialed the front desk. "Hey, E, I need you to do me a favor."

"Carina, you are in so much trouble and I can't bail you." He said between clenched teeth. "A drugs bust? Just to get food?"

"It's like you don't know me at all!" Carina laughed. "Esteban, can you send us chocolate strawberries and two plates of pasta alfredo? I'll pay later. Thanks!" She said and hung up.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 3:32 pm

((Esteban be getting cranky))

Alex picked up the remote and the. Started flipping through channels. He stopped as soon as he saw that Sherlock was playing on Tv. He relaxed and layed down watching the episode.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 3:36 pm

Carina layed back on the pillows, and when she saw what was on the tv, she looked at Alex and gaped. No way, she thought, and grinned. "Nice choice. Real nice."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 3:45 pm

"Why thank you."Alex said with a smile. He heard a mock at the door and someone say 'Room Service'. Be got up and walked over to the door and took the strawberries and the two plates of Alfredo from the lady. "Thank you."Alex said and then slowly closed the door with his foot so as not to disturb the Sherlock feeling in the room. He walked back over to Carina's bed and sat down with the food next to her. "Alfredo, chocolate strawberries and Sherlock. Nothing better."Alex said with a smile as he ate and watched.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 3:53 pm

Carina nodded and smiled, eating. "Brilliant, isn't it?" She smiled at him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 4:07 pm

Alex smiled at her and then replied,"Yes." He ate another bite and then took a bite out of one of the strawberries.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 4:13 pm

"Perks of knowing people who know people, wouldn't you say?" Carina laughed, holding up a strawberry.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 4:15 pm

"Most definitely."Alex said with a smirk as he ate the last few bites of the pasta.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Cove at Madison Square.
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next