Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret Cove at Madison Square.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 4:19 pm

Carina smiled at looked at the tv. This was the first time she had a friend to do stuff like this with. Well, a friend who didn't completely freak out and get her grounded for two months because of all the bills her mom had to pay. But it was amazing how good it felt right now. Like, sitting in a hotel basically doing nothing was so great.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 4:28 pm

Alex smiled as well and set his plate to the side on the bed side table. He laid back on the bed and watched the show. It felt so weired in a good way being here in this hotel room with Carina. The past seven years before camp, were a series of sleeping in the strangest places and most uncomfortable places. This room was the exact opposite of that.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 4:36 pm

Carina's phone vibrated. SH*T! Mother. "Hey, mummy," She whispered.
"CARINA WHAT ARE YOU DOING WHERE ARE YOU I TOLD YOU TO NEVER LEAVE THE CAMP--"
Carina hung up, and sighed. She sent a text saying, "Field trip, mum. I just got lost, calm down, I can find my way back to camp." She hit send and threw the phone across the room. She smiled and winked at Alex and kept watching Sherlock, mouthing "Moriarty," over and over. She could just get so into things she watched.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 4:47 pm

Alex smiled and continued watching the show. He ate a few of the strawberries and then turned to the sound of the phone vibrating again. "She most be freaking out or something I guess." Alex whispered to Carina and then picked up the phone and handed it to her.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 4:53 pm

Carina shrugged, "I'll deal with her later, she's in Spain, she can't get to us." She smiled and turned off her phone.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 5:00 pm

"Alright then."Alex said. He continued watching the show and wrapped his arm around Carina's shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 5:12 pm

Carina smiled and scooted closer to Alex, and rested her head on his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 5:16 pm

"So. Why'd your mom send you to camp so soon?"Alex asked her quietly so that he wasn't louder then the show.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 5:20 pm

Carina shrugged. "Discipline, I suppose," She said at the same level he did, "I was stealing things like books from stores at age 10, and then things like iPods at age 11, and got away with it. And then she realized what was going on, told me my father was Hermes, and gave me another chance. So, then, I got friends, stole a car, nearly got sent to Juvie, but I went to Camp Half Blood instead." She smiled up at him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 5:25 pm

"Well that's good. Juvie couldn't hold you. And we wouldn't be here if you had got sent there."Alex said to her returning the smile and then planting a small light kiss on her forehead.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 5:54 pm

Carina laughs and nods. "Guess one good thing came out of being sent here!" Her phone vibrated again, but this time it was one of her mom's 'friends.' "How do you feel about that trip to Greece now?" She asked Alex, picking up the phone, and smiling.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 5:57 pm

"Let's go."Alex said eagerly. And it wasn't just because of the trip, it was be uase the call came just as the show ended
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 6:29 pm

Carina smiled and jumped out of the bed, and texted, "We're at the Marriot in Times Sq. See you on the roof. -CD" She grabbed her bag and opened the door. "Come on, then, Alex, we have ten minutes.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 6:36 pm

"Coming."Alex said grabbing the rest of the strawberries, some snacks from the mini-fridge, and his bag. He walked over to her and said,"Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 6:40 pm

"Stay here for one sec." She told Alex, and ran down the hall to the stairs, elevators were too slow. She nearly flew down the three flights of stairs, and crashed into the front desk. "Este, man, we're leaving, Amos called, you know him, so yeah, bye!" She said and ran back up the stairs and back to Alex. "NOW TO THE ROOF!" She exclaimed.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 6:44 pm

"K."Alex said as she ran off. Suddenly he saw her run by saying to the roof and he sprinted as fast as he could to the roof trying to keep up with her. A few minutes later they made it to the roof and Alex was breahing hard. "I swear if I haven't lost weight after all this running then something is definately wrong with me."Alex said as he rose to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 6:53 pm

Carina laughed. "You get used to it." She looked up to see the jet above them, and land. The door and a balding man in a suit waved them in. "Amos!" Carina smiled
The man smirked. "Princess Karina."
"Oh, shut up!" She laughed and got in the jet. "Come on in, Alex, the Jager's so sweet!"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 6:57 pm

Alex walked over to the jet and nodded slightly at Amos. "Woah..."Alex said as he saw the interior of the Jager.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 6:59 pm

"I could live in this thing, I swear," Carina smiled, "If it weren't for this tool." She said, motioning to Amos, who pretended to look offended.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 7:02 pm

Alex laughed a bit and looked around setting his bag down in one of the seats. "Well Now I feel like I wasted time grabbing all the snacks."Alex joked after opening onof the mini-fridges and seeing how loaded it was.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 7:12 pm

Carina smiled and shook her head. "It's quite a ride, actually. The more, the better." She flopped down on the couch (Yes there was a couch!) and ripped open a bag of Lays and a Coke. "So, Amos, why did my mom suddenly choose to go to Greece if she's so mad at me?"
"Not quite sure, It's your mother, no one ever knows with her."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 7:19 pm

Alex grabbed a bag of Doritos and sat next to Carina and listened while she talked with Amos. "Maybe she wants to be angry with you in person."Alex said slightly and then opened the bag of cips and started eating.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 7:23 pm

"Maybe," Carina said. She looked at Alex. "Oh, will she get a surprise when she sees you." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 7:27 pm

"Oh gods. I hope she doesn't go freaking out at us."Alex said laughing a bit. He looked over and saw Amos trying to hide some suspicion about him. "I'm her......boyfriend Amos."Alex said to him.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 3 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 7:44 pm

"And don't you go saying we're too young! I stole a car for Zeus's sake!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Cove at Madison Square.
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next