Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Secret Cove at Madison Square.

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 7:47 pm

"I'm not saying anything. It's your mother you should be worried about after all."Amos said.

Alex laughed a bit at the thought of just about anything Carina's mother would say.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 8:20 pm

Carina's eyes widened. "Oh.. Dear.. Okay! We're just friends according to her, alright! And we can't tell anyone who will tell her. William will find out, and just might take our fortune and oh, why didn't I think this out?!" Carina groaned and sipped some soda, clearing her head.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 8:25 pm

"Or we could just relax for now and figure it out as we go."Alex said taking her hand in his. "We're supposed to be reaxing, not freaking out about this stuff."Alex said to her placing a kiss on her cheek hoping that she will relax for now.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 8:28 pm

Carina smiled at him, and kissed his cheek. "That sounds better. Thanks."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 8:29 pm

Alex smiled. "No problem."He said to her and wrapped her in a hug.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 8:31 pm

Carina smiled. "You're so great." She looked at her watch. 2:13. Dang it.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 8:37 pm

"Thanks."Alex said. He was wondering how much long er the ride would be...why he was wondering though he didn't know. This was too perfect to rush but Alex felt like he was rushing it anyway.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/20/2012, 10:50 pm

Carina's head buzzed with her thoughts. She really, really liked Alex, but she was supposed to get married to William's son to keep their fortune, and she really didn't want to lose all the luxuries she had (FREE ROOM SERVICE, MAN!). She sighed and stuck a piece of strawberry shortcake gum in her mouth. She just didn't know what to do.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/21/2012, 6:43 pm

Alex yawned slightly and realized how tired he was. "I think I'll get a nap before we get there ok."Alex said to her then got up and walked over to the other couch and lied down. He smiled at Carina and then drifted off to sleep.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/22/2012, 11:59 pm

Carina smiled slightly at Alex. "Good-night." She mumbled. She didn't think he understood the graveness of this situation. She and Alex could NOT be together. It would ruin everything.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 8:01 pm

Alex sleep quietly but suddenly a nightmare started to form. He saw flames, a fire that was consuming everything around him and slowly he was being consumed by the smoke. His physically body shifted around, tossed and turned like he was experienceing the worst feeling ever. THe nightmare shifted, he was under water, drowning. But this wasn't any water the top of the water was frozen and he couldn't get out. He banged on the ice trying to break free, his powers not working at all. His physical face turned blue like he was losing breath very quickly and then the scene shifted again. He saw a woman, someone he didn't know and she called out to him.

"Alex. Alex. Alex." The woman said but Alex could not answer back, his mouth was sealed shut. He reached out to her trying to get to her but his feet were being consumed, consumed by the ground he stood on. Tears ran down his face, physically and mentally, but he could not awaken. He could only imagine what Carina must be seeing him doing right now. Sudden;y the dream shifted again, this time it was of Carina. She was dying. In everyway imaginable she died by arrows, swords, maces, axes, and so many other ways all leading up to torture. She was tied to a wooden board and stabbed repeatedly over and over and over again. And each time she died the torture would start again. "CARINA!!"He yelled in his nightmare ridden sleep. He felt like it had been hours of the same scene and Alex could do nothing, he was bound by chains to a wall his eyelids cut off he was forced to watch the scene, his head bound by a lock forcing his attention on Carina's torment.

Suddenly as if by a miracle Alex bolted up yellin,"STOPP!!!!" He was sweating like he had just been through hell and back. He looked around and then started to cry.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 8:42 pm

Carina jumped, and wiped tears from her face, from shock. She fell asleep, and his screaming woke her up, and she would've started screaming if she hadn't seen him. He was a mess. He was soaked in sweat, and he looked terrified.

She got up and sat next to him. "Hey, are you okay?" She asked, though she knew he wasn't. She pat his head, checking for fever. "You might be sick, people tend to get nightmares when they're sick."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 8:49 pm

"No....no..I dont think I'm sick."Alex said to her. He looked around and got up. After walking over to his bag he grabbed a towel and wiped off his head of seat and then realized that he probably woke her up. "I'm sorry for waking you up Carina. Or scaring you with my screams."He said to her as he sat back down next to her.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 8:52 pm

Stella shook her head, "no, you didn't scare me. I'm just worried about you is all," she said. She got up and got a glass of water, and a couple chocolate bars, and sat back down. She gave one to him. "Eat, it'll make you feel better."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 8:59 pm

"Thanks.."Alex said but instead of eating it he just stared at the bar of chocolate. He was trying to make since of what he had saw. The thing that unerved him most was the woman. Her voice calling his named still ringed in his ear like a broken record. "Alex. Alex. Alex......." Who was she? And more importantly, how did she know him.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 9:41 pm

"If I may ask," Carina started, "what exactly happened? You look really shaken up. Worse than my little sister after the Ring." She smiled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 9:47 pm

Alex sighed a bit and then ate the chocolate before starting. Slowly he told her of all that he saw. The flames, the frozen water, her being tortured, he left out the part about the woman though, for some reason he felt like he should talk to John, or Tom about that. He continued the tale about all that tormented him and when he finished he fought back the tears that wanted to start spraying from his eyes again. He laid his head on her shoulder as he fought the tears. Wondering what she would say.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 10:04 pm

Carina wrapped her arm around him and touched his eyes with her fingertips softly. "Shh... It's okay. We're nearly there, and it's all over, alright?" She put her head on his and sighed a little. It sounded more horrifying than any nightmare she'd had. She couldn't imagine what he was feeling.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 10:19 pm

Alex sniffled a bit and then began to relax. Being wrapped up n Carina's hug and have her calm him down was taking the fear and tenseness out of him. Soon he was relaxed enough to where his words wouldn't get stuck in his throat and softly he said,"I'll be fine..." He wrapped his arms around her and held her for as long as she would let him.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 11:18 pm

When Amos came in to let us know that we were landing, it had been about five minutes. Carina slowly got up and slipped on her black and hot pink platforms that her mom hated, and her "MOFFAT!!!!" shirt her mom rolled her eyes at for "wasting" money on out of her bag. She sat back down with Alex. "Well, we're here."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 11:23 pm

"K."Alex said and then got up and grabbed his bag. He pulled his black leather jacket and a black Breaking Benjamin shirt out. He slipped on the shirt and the jacket and then dusted off the jeans he was wearing. He sat back down next to her and said,"Well how do I look."
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 11:29 pm

"Like the that my family hates. And it's perfect." Carina grinned and kissed his cheek, stepping out of the Jager. The dawn was breaking here, and the view was amazing. She never could get enough of Europe. "Well, Amos," she said, walking to the fire escape, "Laterz." She laughed and decended. "I'LL DEAL WITH MY MOM LATER!" She yelled.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 11:39 pm

Alex filled up the bag with some cold drinks and followed Carina down to the ground. He looked around as Carina yelled up to Amos and then said to her,"Where to. You're the expert this time after all." He smirked a bit
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/24/2012, 11:47 pm

"Gyros," She breathed. "Forever gyros." She set off to the north, towards the centre of the city. "Rule of mine, as soon you set foot in Greece, you must eat Greek food. It's a rule wherever I go. We have to hurry, and take our food to go, because my mom knows my favorite place, and will probably be on our scent in a little while. But you have no idea how good the food is, so much better than so many places in the US. I prefer coming to the actual place than to get some cheap imitation of it in America. If I want a hot dog and chips, I'll go there, but for pizza, I go to Italy, you get what I'm saying?" She rambled.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/25/2012, 12:06 am

"Yeah I understand exactly what you're saying."Alex said as he ran up beside her. "But if we are in a hurry then shouldn't I be struggleing to keep up with you?"He asked sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret Cove at Madison Square.   Secret Cove at Madison Square. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Secret Cove at Madison Square.
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next