Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) Empty
PostSubject: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) Icon_minitime3/30/2012, 7:49 am

Daniel walked with Shan though the forest. He smiled at how peaceful the day was and the liveliness of the area he was at. He kissed Shan on her cheek and wrapped his arm around her shoulders, pulling her close to him, but still be careful of her still uncomfortable ankle. "This is nice." He said softly to her as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) Icon_minitime3/31/2012, 10:01 pm

"Yes," Shan said, looking around. Oh, the inspiration of the place. It was so pretty. And reminded her of home. She didn't think on it and looked back at him. "It's very pretty. And this is really nice."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) Icon_minitime4/1/2012, 12:50 am

Daniel smiled and kissed her cheek. He hugged her close to him as they walked. He looked around at the peacefulness, but his vision always returned to Shan. She just seemed to make the place so much better and he loved her for it, and many other reasons.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) Icon_minitime4/1/2012, 1:09 am

Shan looked around. "Oh look! A pine cone! Daniel, is that a squirell?"

She chattered without thinking for a while. Then she stopped. She looked at him and smiled. "You can tell me when I start to bore you, you know."

She kissed his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) Icon_minitime4/1/2012, 8:59 am

Daniel smiled and kissed her back. "Shan, how can I be bored when I'm with you? You're a boredom repellent. And I love you." He said to her with smile. He kissed her again and hugged her closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) Icon_minitime4/25/2012, 10:07 am

She smiled. "I'm glad then," she replied. She hugged him back smiling to herself. Images danced in her brain but they were pushed away before they could manifest. The air was warm around them and she may or may not have had a hand in that. She breathed him in as she hugged.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) Icon_minitime4/26/2012, 8:08 pm

Daniel smiled and hugged her back just as tightly. He pulled back a bit to kiss her and then smiled at her. "You're the cutest girl I've ever seen, Shan." He said to her and kissed her again.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) Icon_minitime4/26/2012, 8:13 pm

"I'm still glad then," she grinned, wrinkling her nose in the process. She kissed him back and then pressed her forehead against his. "But then again... All these words inside my head and I can't use them yet. Becuase I can't. Because they aren't in coherent sentences yet. I know you calm me down. I haven't let an image manifest in a long while now."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) Icon_minitime4/26/2012, 8:25 pm

Daniel smiled and kissed her again. "That's good I hope. I wouldn't want to hurt you by accident." He said to her with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) Icon_minitime4/26/2012, 8:39 pm

"They don't hurt," she said and backed away, lazily extending her arm and drawing a ball of air to her palm, making her breath in sharply. "These powers do though... But they can't help that. It's just tiring, really."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) Icon_minitime4/26/2012, 8:48 pm

Daniel smiled and interlaced his fingers with hers as he held her hand. "Well we've seen all to well the extent of my powers. And what happens when they are over those limits." He said in a whisper.

Last edited by John Watson on 4/26/2012, 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) Icon_minitime4/26/2012, 8:53 pm

She kissed him. She whispered back, "And that scared the Hades outta me!"

She squeezed his hand and kissed his cheek. "Now come on. No hurt foot is going to stop me from running through here with you like we're in some kind of cliché."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) Icon_minitime4/26/2012, 9:48 pm

Daniel smiled and kissed her back. "Just tell me when you need a break." He told her and then took off running, smiling along side her as they went.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) Icon_minitime4/26/2012, 10:01 pm

She laughed before running after him. She had been a sprinter back home and this was nothing to her. She caught up easily to him and winked as she kept pace.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) Icon_minitime4/26/2012, 10:14 pm

Daniel smiled and winked back at her as he ran through the forest feeling the total cliche of the whole thing. He didn't care though cause he was with Shan.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) Icon_minitime4/26/2012, 10:22 pm

She laughed. She sped up, stoping at a clearing and turning to face him, arms out for him to catch her. She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) Icon_minitime4/26/2012, 10:30 pm

Daniel sped up to catch up with her and then saw what she wanted him to do. He smiled and rushed forward. He caught her and picked her up into the air and twirled her around in his arms as he laughed. He kissed her as he fell back in the ground with her on top.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) Icon_minitime4/26/2012, 10:39 pm

Shan laughed some more and kissed. "I only needed a hug, silly. But I like the kiss too."

She kissed and hugged Daniel.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) Icon_minitime4/26/2012, 10:43 pm

"The hug was for you and the kiss was partly for me." He said with a smile and kissed her back. "Love you, Shan" He told her.

((We still gonna post Artie and Dylan???))
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) Icon_minitime4/26/2012, 10:53 pm

((SHoot. Forgot. What with the other thing we're doing. Yeah.))

"Love you too," she said and hugged him. She laughed as an image escaped. Music filled the air as something above them started to sing. Shan blushed.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) Icon_minitime4/26/2012, 11:32 pm

Daniel smiled and brushed her hair out of her face as the song continued to play. He smiled lightly at her and held her in his arms loving every second of being there with her.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) Icon_minitime4/27/2012, 2:20 am

Shan smiled and wrapped her arms around him more. She kissed his cheek and nuzzled into his neck, her breath warm against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) Icon_minitime4/27/2012, 7:45 am

Daniel smiled and chuckled a bit. He snuggled close to her and yawned a little bit. He held her close. "Shan." Daniel said to her with a tired smirk.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) Icon_minitime4/27/2012, 6:16 pm

"Falling asleep on me?" Shan asked, looking up and smirking. She kissed Daniel's cheek. "What's up, Dan?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) Icon_minitime4/27/2012, 6:18 pm

"Oh nothing really. Just love hearing your voice." He said to her and ran his fingers through her hair. He smiled and kissed her cheek softly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)   A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A peaceful walk through the woods(Private:Shan)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next