Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan) Empty
PostSubject: I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan)   I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan) Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 1:33 pm

Shane smiled as he walked with Zelda through New York. "I think...this is like the first trip to New York where it was just you and me." He told her as they walked.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan)   I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan) Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 1:42 pm

"Yup," Zelda said. She bit her lip. "Let's find somewhere to eat."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan)   I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan) Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 1:55 pm

Shane nodded and then noticed that a lot of people were in a rush to get somewhere. He raised an eyebrow but he didn't say anything. He just lead her to the nearest place where they could get food, which just so happened to be a Subway.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan)   I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan) Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 2:26 pm

Ordering her sandwich, Zelda felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned and nearly dropped her sandwich.

"Zelda?" asked a shocked Jerkface the clown, a free ticket to the cirque in his hand.

She just stood there, shocked.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan)   I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan) Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 2:28 pm

Shane turned and felt the same since of shock but it didn't stay there for long. "What....what are you doing here?" He asked, partial harshness was in his voice but who could blame him...he did kinda resent the people of the circus for what they did to Zelda and inadvertently did to him

"The Circus is preforming here." Jerkface said staying as calm as his shocked self could.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan)   I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan) Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 3:10 pm

Zelda looked to Shane, her eyes wide and gesturing they leave.

"You guys better go before my sister comes back from the ladies room," Jerekface said, his hand pushing Zelda toward the door. "If she sees you-"

"Zelda?" asked a high pitch voice. Wincing, Zelda turned to see Chickenlips.

OOC: Don't mock/judge. I'm eating chicken.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan)   I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan) Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 3:17 pm

Shane glanced over at the high-pitched girl who called Zelda's name.

"Seriously run..." Jerkface muttered to Shane but the point was kind mute at this moment as they had been spotted.

Shane groaned as he could already tell that things were only going to get worse from here.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan)   I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan) Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 3:27 pm

Chickenlips smirked and drew a hand through her electric blue hair. "Zelda?" asked the girl, waiting for a response. She smirked. "No matter."

Zelda opened her mouth but Chickenlips said some words in Transylvanian and she went dull and numb.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan)   I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan) Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 3:31 pm

Shane glared at Chickenlips when he saw Zelda go numb and dull. He pulled her over to him and backed away from the two clowns for a minute before turning to Zelda. "Hey...Zelda? Come on, talk to me. Tell me you're ok, tell me you're still the real you, please." He sliently begged her, but he felt like it was hopeless, that she was back under the control of that gods damned ringmaster.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan)   I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan) Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 3:35 pm

Zelda smiled and kissed his cheek. "I'm here. Just... That me, again."

She snapped her fingers... Once... twice... Three times.

"Take them to the Ring Master," Chickenlips ordered her younger brother. "We have our acrobat back."

"Oh, take a long walk off a short pier, Chickenlips," Zelda said as Jerkface led he pair out.

"I wish I could reverse this," Jerkface sighed as he walked them away from the Subway.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan)   I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan) Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 3:37 pm

Shane tried to get his Zelda back, but then she snapped her fingers and he was back to his mind-controlled self. He smiled and kissed Zelda, hugging her close to him as Jerkface led them back to the Circus.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan)   I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan) Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 3:52 pm

Zelda knew what was going on around her. This state had one thing different to Shane's. She just didn't want to leave the circus. Other than that, she was free. She led Shane to the ring master's dressing room.

"Hello, Mr Upright," Zelda chimed, saluting. "Shane? Show some respect to our fearless leader."

Oh boy. That wasn't all about her own hypnotised state.

OOC: we should bring in another hero or two.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan)   I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan) Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 4:07 pm

Shane followed along with Zelda, not even being aware of what was going on. He smiled as she lead him to the Ringmaster's room and then he bowed to the man after Zelda ordered him to show some respect. Then he just stood there, with the creepy as f*cking hell smile.

X-X-X-X-X

Nico glanced around as he walked through New York. He wasn't exactly in a rush to get anywhere, hell he shouldn't even be out of camp since he hasn't 100% recovered from his injuries. that he received not too long ago. He noticed a lot of people flocking to the same location and noticed that the circus was in town. He shrugged and entered wondering what he might find.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan)   I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan) Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 4:12 pm

Victoire was tailing Nico. "Hey," she called over. "Nico! What's going on?"

The blonde was eating what looked like a lump of cheese.

-x-x-x-x-

Zelda was back in her old leathers. She ran a hand over them, enjoying the feeling. She was mildly conscious of how the older men of the circus were looking at her. She sent them a murderous glare but that only seemed to make them more attentative to her. She rolled her eyes and approached Shane. "Now, Darling, promise you won't leave."

She snapped her fingers to let him go from the trance
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan)   I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan) Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 4:38 pm

Shane smiled one last time and opened his mouth to speak but then he heard the snap of her fingers and he was back to normal. He looked around and then saw Zelda in her old uniform and instantly his heart went to a neutral area. He walked up to her and kissed her, hugging her tightly. "I'm not leaving you, not in this place..not ever." He told her. 'I promise..I'll get you out of here, Zelda. Get you far away from this place and never let you get trapped by these people again.' He thought as he pulled away to let her get on to go to her act.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Nico turned around and smiled at Victoire when he saw her. "Oh hi, Vic. Nothing going on really just seeing what everyone was going to. And here I am in the circus." He told her, glancing out of the corner of his eye and noticing the guy that was clearly the ring master looking over at them. The man had to be able to see through the mist. He had that knowing look to him and it really gave Nico the creeps. "Stalker alert, don't look." He told Victoire as he lead her away to somewhere where he wouldn't get those creepy feelings from other people.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan)   I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan) Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 5:23 pm

"I'm going on stage, sweetie," laughed Zelda. "It's nothing. Now, the Ring Master wants you to sell nicknacks and stuff at the Carnival Bizarre. It's simple job. Good luck."

She went to the wing.

-x-x-x-x-

Victoire looked around. "Do you thinkit has something to do with this free ticket someone shoved into my hand?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan)   I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan) Icon_minitime10/6/2012, 5:32 pm

Shane sighed but nodded and left, heading for the Carnival Bizarre. He soon got to the booth he'd be working and got ready to start his job. He hoped Zelda will be ok, a needless worry because he knew she did acrobatics a lot.

x-x-x-x-x-x

"Most likely. Let's just go to the show and see how things turn out."r He told her and led her to some seats in the Big Top of the circus.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan)   I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I thought we were done with this place a while ago(Private: Shan)
Page 1 of 1