Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} Empty
PostSubject: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 9:49 pm

Steve Rogers walks onto the beach. This was the first time he had been to the beach in over a month.
He was wearing blue board shorts and a dark green Tee shirt.
He sat in the nice cold sand, and watched the sun that seemed to be inches from the horizon.
Back to top Go down
http://iamthedoctor.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 9:52 pm

Roxanna practically crawled on to the beach. She was tired and confused and angry. She flopped onto the sand.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 10:00 pm

The sound of a London boy walking through a beach is one thing... The angry mutterings of a London boy is another. He couldn't believe his best friend. Sometimes, he wanted to just strinf Shan up and leave her to die.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 10:06 pm

Roxanna looked up and noticed two guys. She smiled to herself. It quickly faded away after she remembered John. "No..." She whispered to herself.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 10:07 pm

Steve saw the other two.
One seemed very cross, so he decided to go and talk to the not-so-Grummy one.
Steve walks over to Roxanna.
Hello He says smiling, extending his hand.
My name is Steve
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 10:08 pm

Vlad grumbled and kicked a rock. "BOLLOCKS!" he yelled and sat own, taking his shoe off to see the damage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 10:10 pm

Roxanna looked up at Steve and then at the other guy. Back at Steve. Back at the other guy. Back at Steve. "H-h-hi." She smiled and blushed in embarrassment. She looked back at the other guy. "Roxanna."
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 10:19 pm

Steve smiles and lowers his hand.
Nice to met you He said lowering his hand.
Are you... He said trailing off as he watched the british boy stub his toe hard.
Are you new to camp? He finally finishes
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 10:22 pm

Hardly any damage done, Vlad put his shoe back on. He noticed he was getting looks. He put his hood up and looked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 10:22 pm

"Yes. I-I'm new and...I th-think we need to help that g-guy up." Roxanna uses Steve's hand to get off the sand. She smiles at him and leads him to the other guy.

"Hey!" She smiled down at Vlad.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 10:24 pm

Vlad stood up fine. He tried to think of a reason to walk away. My dog just ran off that way... There's a snake in the sand! LEAVE ME ALONE!
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 10:25 pm

Steve got pulled over by Roxanna.
He really didn't mind seeing as she had his hand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 10:27 pm

Roxanna chuckled. "H-hello? I know y-you can see me!" She giggled. "What's the matter-er?" She let go of Steve's hand and walked closer to Vlad.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 10:36 pm

"Is that... Cockney?" he asked. He looked at her. "You're from London too?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 10:39 pm

"Ya got i-it! East end of course. Ya sound loike a L-londoner y-yerself...norf? Nah, e-e-east?" She got excited. Much like an excited puppy.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 10:41 pm

"West End," he said. "Street boy. Tough 'un. too if I don' say so meself. Looking for a china plate, dove?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 10:47 pm

Roxanna chuckled and blushed. She lowered her head. "I-it's a possibility. Ya know the Matheson Lang, too, eh? I-i can speak s-sum very confusin' things, golden dove. Ya may wanna get out your Cockney skyrocket Dick and Harry. Followin' me?"
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 10:49 pm

"Very barely," Vlad laughed. "I was raised by my mother who used very precise and posh langauge. Like grammar and such larks."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 10:51 pm

"Who n-needs proper gr-grammar?" She laughed loudly. "S-sorry." Her smile faded. She realized what she was doing. "John..." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 10:54 pm

"What?" Vlad asked, cocking his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 10:57 pm

"No, sorry." Roxanna turned her head. She held back tears. She failed at a smile. "I'm g-good. I'm ok." She took his hand. Steve had left. "Walk?"
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} Icon_minitime8/8/2012, 11:02 pm

Vlad shrugged and nodded. "Sure. So d'you manage to see any Pearlies when you were back home? I saw the odd ones. I wanted to be a Pearlie King... But I was one of the ones who needed helping..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 9:13 am

"Oh, loads of them. Everywhere." Roxanna put her chin to her chest. "My father was one." She smiled and squeezed Vlad's hand tighter. "It's ok. You're right at home here at Camp. No worries anymore, yeah?"
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 1:03 pm

"Meh. The streets were OK. The amount of times I ran to them was proof. Better than my foster families," Vlad said, grinning. "Cheer up, missus."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} Icon_minitime8/9/2012, 1:06 pm

"No more foster families, dove." Roxanna smiled again. "Ya like the water? I do."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next