Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 9:53 am

The Welsh girl laughed. [colo=blue]"Calm down. I'm just his best friend trying to wind him up. MY name is Shannon. Call me Shan or I'll freaking murder you. With a smile."[/color]

Shan proceeded to get Vlad into a headlock.

Vlad groaned. "Shan!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 9:59 am

Roxanna laughed. "Mkay, Shan. You're...Welsh? Londoner, East End. in case ya didn't figure it out already."
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 10:02 am

Shan shrugged. "Actually, I was wondering why you seemed to have pickle on your teeth."

Vlad flipped Shan over his shoulder. "You haven't. She's being weird. As usual."

"So you're a Londoner? I'm a Cardiffian. You English b-"

"SHAN!"

"What? I was going to say you English... I don't know where I'm going with this."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 10:07 am

Roxanna couldn't help but laugh. "You're funny, Shan. I like you."
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 10:16 am

Shan poked her tongue out at Vlad who slapped her upside the head. "Oi! Vlad!"

Vlad rolled his eyes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 10:18 am

"Vlad! Why'd ya do that! You alright, Shan?" Roxanna flicked Vlad's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 10:20 am

Shan kicked Vlad's shin. "Yeah, Vlad. Why'd you do that? Twpsod."

"Don't call me stupid in Welsh!" Vlad said.

Shan laughed and sat on the sand. "Gotta play rough if you wanna be friends with me, Roxy."

OOC: "Uh... Roxanne." "No, I don't think so." xD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 10:28 am

"Alright then. I can do that. Please...call me Roxanna or Rox....Roxy sounds like a dogs name."
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 10:33 am

Vlad and Shan exchanged looks. They seemed to be communicating via eyebrow movements. Shan rolled her eyes.

"Uhm... OK."

her watch beeped and she checked it. "Oi oi. Guess who gets soicled- that's choclate to you."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 10:36 am

"You two are strange..." She chuckled. "How long have you known each other?"
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 10:38 am

The pair shrugged.

"Couple of months."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 10:39 am

"What a strong friendship for just a couple months." Roxanna smiled and laid back on thee grass. "You two have fun. Don't mind me."
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 10:42 am

Shan shrugged. She nudged him and then ran into the water.

"I'm sorry about her... She's... Well, I'm pretty sure she's not sane anyway..." Vlad said and sat beside her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 10:45 am

"I can tell." Roxanna curled into a ball. "I'm so cold..."
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 10:47 am

"That's what you get for going in the water. I'm warmer. You can... I don't know... Uhm... Come and hug me to warm up?"[/color] Vld said, gonig red and looking away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 11:16 am

"I may just have to." She crawled to Vlad and got close.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 1:22 pm

Steve frown.
Ok not happening
He jumped out of the water and crawled between the two.
Sorry bout that He said What I miss?

((Still alive Razz thanks for waiting for me))
Back to top Go down
http://iamthedoctor.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 2:43 pm

Roxanna jumped. "Ooh! you scared me! We're just...hanging..."
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/11/2012, 3:17 pm

Steve looked at Rox.
Really? He looked at Vald.
Am I interrupting?? He asked

(([14:20:12] The Doctor : Steve is such the doctor to Vlad being Rory and Rox being Amy xD))
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 7:12 pm

Vlad raised an eyebrow at him. "YOu might want to turn around."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 7:14 pm

"Steve, can you...uh...take another dip, dear? Vlad and I are speaking, hon." Roxanna smiled.
Back to top Go down
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 7:22 pm

Steve doesn't catch on.
Uh no, I just got out. He said rolling over to look at Rox
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 7:33 pm

"Then go dig a hole, dove. We'll need it to bury you later." Roxanna kept a totally straight-face.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 7:42 pm

There was a yell as Shan ran at the three with a large piece of driftwood in her hands.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 3 Icon_minitime8/12/2012, 7:57 pm

Roxanna jumped up. "SHAN! The hell?!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}   The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan} - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Beach..Nice and Sandy! {PRIVATE: The Two Doctors and Shan}
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next