Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walking around New Rome.

Go down 
+4
Rachel
Kasi
Hammah
Dexter
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

Walking around New Rome. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/7/2012, 11:00 pm

I grabbed a cone and put vanilla ice cream in it. Then I went over to the sprinkles and put some rainbow sprinkles on it. I walked up to the cashier and pulled some money out of my pocket.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/7/2012, 11:06 pm

Ethan went up to the cashier and payed for his desert and then went over and sat down at a table for two.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/7/2012, 11:08 pm

OOC; how rude. he didn't even pay for her :p

BIC; I gave the person my money and went and sat down across the table from Ethan. I licked my cone. Mhh, it was so good.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/7/2012, 11:16 pm

((Sorry *facepalme moment*))

Ethan smiled up at her and pulled out her seat for her, before sitting down himself. He took a bite of the sudae. "Wow, you were right, This is amazing.." He said after swallowing.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/7/2012, 11:17 pm

"I told you!" I licked my cone again. "It's the best ice cream I've ever had."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/7/2012, 11:20 pm

Ethan smiled and took another bite. "For sure the best thing ever."
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/7/2012, 11:22 pm

I nodded and kept eating my ice cream! Nom nomz. "Who's your God parent?" I asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/7/2012, 11:29 pm

Ethan took a few more bites as she asked who his god parent was. He swallowed his food and then answered, "Lucifer, God of the Morning Star. And who's yours?" He asked her back.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/7/2012, 11:35 pm

"Juventas, Goddess of youth." I finished my cone and wiped my hands off on a napkin.

OOC; I thin Juventas is a Goddess. Whaterr.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/7/2012, 11:37 pm

"Well that's good." He said to her as he finished his sundae. He then looked up at her and smiled, "That means you can keep that beautiful face for a long time." He then said to her.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/7/2012, 11:47 pm

I blushed, like, a lot. I looked down at the table. My cheeks were burning red. I could totally feel it. I didn't really know what to say.. Why, oh why did I have to be so shy?
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/8/2012, 12:06 am

Ethan smiled and started to blush a bit himself. He loked away for a second, but then turned back to look at her.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/8/2012, 12:08 am

I raised my head a little and looked at him. I noticed that he was really cute. Hm.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/8/2012, 12:26 am

Ethan smiled at her some more. He started to wonder if she liked him or not. Weird, they had only just met.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/8/2012, 12:38 am

OOC; Mwahahaha. I have a mischievous plan. But I can't tell you:D

BIC; "So, tell me more about you." I smiled and rested my chin on my hand.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/8/2012, 12:45 am

"Well there really isn't much to tell. I was raised by mom, I got picked on in school for no reason. Eventually I..well nevermind. Anyway Lupa came and brought me to the Wolf House and now I'm here talking to you in an ice cream parlor." He said to her. He purposefully avoided mentioning that he had attempted suicide shortly before Lupa came for him.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/8/2012, 12:46 am

"Eventually you what?" I asked him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/8/2012, 12:49 am

Ethan sighed and lowered his head. He sat like that in silence trying to decide whether he should tell her or not. After a few minutes of awkward silence he sighed and finally said, "Eventually I...attempted..suicide..." He hesitated as he talked.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/8/2012, 12:52 am

My eyes widened. I didn't really know how to respond to that... At all.. Whatsoever. I reached my hand over the table and touched his arm, hoping for him to realize it was a sympathetic gesture thing.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/8/2012, 12:54 am

Ethan lowered his head a bit, but he recognized the sympathetic gesture. He just stared at the table, somewhat ashamed of himself.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/8/2012, 1:10 am

"You shouldn't be embarrassed about that. It's not like you could help the way you feel. Or felt." I said this quietly so no one else around would hear except him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/8/2012, 1:17 am

"I'm not embarrased. I'm ashamed cause at the time I though that death would solve my problems." He said to her just as softly
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/8/2012, 1:19 am

"Well you shouldn't be ashamed then.."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/8/2012, 1:43 am

Ethan looked up at her, a single tear escaping his eyes. He had never told anyone about his attempt at suicide and he didn't exactly know how to handle it now that he had.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 2 Icon_minitime4/8/2012, 11:04 am

"Please don't cry. You're going to make me cry too. And I don't like crying," I whispered the last sentence.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking around New Rome.
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next