Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Walking around New Rome.

Go down 
+4
Rachel
Kasi
Hammah
Dexter
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

Walking around New Rome. - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/11/2012, 1:33 am

"Oh, well thanks." I looked at him and smiled.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/11/2012, 6:53 pm

"You're welcome." He said to her with a wide grin. He held his hand back out to her, after wiping it off incase of sweat, and then started to wonder if she liked him or not. 'What? Why am I asking that when I just met her?' He thought.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/11/2012, 7:53 pm

I glanced down at his outstretched hand then back at him. I stopped, dead in my tracks. A look of horror spread across my face. "What..? Who are you!?" I screamed, I turned the other way. "STRANGER DANGER!" I yelled and ran the other way.

OOC; She has bad memory loss. :p Make him chase her though! Me and Kasi have a plan! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/11/2012, 7:57 pm

Ethan raised an eyebrow wondering what the heck had just happened. He didn't take the time to think about it thoug, he just turned and ran after Ethos trying to catch her. "Ethos! Stop! Wait..!" He called out to her as he ran
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/11/2012, 8:01 pm

"NOOOOOOO! STRANGERRRRRRR!" I yelled at him. People turned their heads towards me, wondering what the heck was going on. They all just went back to their business. I kept running.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/11/2012, 8:05 pm

"Ethos! It's me! Ethan!" He yelled out to her as he ran. He didn't really care what all the people were thinking, he just wanted to catch up to Ethos of figure out why she is acting like she doesn't know him.

((Too bad for Ethan. It's not an act. xD))
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/11/2012, 8:47 pm

I was back at camp. New Rome actually, but close enough. Now, I felt depressed and sad all at once again. I felt bed, I just left Alex and didn't tell her about well... me. I saw a familiar girl running off, and then a boy running after her. I squinted my eyes trying to get a better view. Ethos?
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/11/2012, 8:52 pm

I kept running, ignoring the stranger. I ran right into a girl and fell over.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/11/2012, 8:56 pm

I raised an eyebrow, and frowned. Then looked at Ethos, I grabbed her arm and pulled. "What are you on child? Are you drunk?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/11/2012, 8:58 pm

Ethan kept running after Ethos, but then stopped a few feet away from where she ran into a gil and knocked her over. He walked up to them and stood there silent.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/11/2012, 8:58 pm

"Oh, hi Rumor! This is my friend, Ethan!" I gestured to him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/11/2012, 8:59 pm

Ethan raised an eyebrow in complete confusion. "A second ago you ran away calling me a stranger." He said to Ethos.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/11/2012, 9:01 pm

"Why... were you running- Oh, were you having one of your ..." I pointed at my head but I was talking about hers.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/11/2012, 9:03 pm

"Wait, whaat?" I asked, really confused. But then I realized what she was talking about. "Ohhhhh. Yeah." I muttered the yeah part.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/11/2012, 9:04 pm

Ethan stood there in silence not wanting to make one of them mad by asking what the hel* they were talking about.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/11/2012, 9:06 pm

"Ah! Got it." My voice may have had some expression, but my face on the other hand didn't. "Well, Ethan, I'm Rumor."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/11/2012, 9:11 pm

Ethan smiled a bit and said, "Nice to meet you, Rumor." He sheld out his hand for her to shake. "Son of Lucifer." He added.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/11/2012, 9:17 pm

I shook his hand and nodded at him. "I'm a daughter of-" I stopped, not to say anymore.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/11/2012, 9:19 pm

I stood there awkwardly as they introduced themselves.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/11/2012, 9:43 pm

((IPod till my problem is fixed))

Ethan kinda, awkwardly pulled his hand away. He wondered why Rumor wasn't telling him who god parent was but he didn't ask because he didn't want to seem like a jerk when he's not one.
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/11/2012, 9:57 pm

"Oh, she's a daughter of Chaos!" I told Ethan and smiled.

I face palmed and shook my head. This is why I can't tell Ethos things. Even though she's my best friend. "Ethos! Why would you tell him? You know I don't like people knowing!"

OOC; On my phone, posting for Kasi too
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/12/2012, 1:37 am

Octavian just happened to be derping around in New Rome, being slimy and condescending, and was getting a bit tired. But, luckily (for Octavian), he spotted a group of campers not too far away. And so he sauntered over to the group of them, holding his head high and mighty, and announced, with a snappy snap of his fingers, "I am Octavian, Centurion of the First Cohort! Carry me back to camp!"
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/12/2012, 1:39 am

I stared blank faced at Octavian. I just had the Isaac look all over my face, my arms crossed and all. "Are you drunk?"
Back to top Go down
Hammah
The Plastics
Hammah

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/12/2012, 1:40 am

My mouth fell open a little, portraying the "Isaac face." I really had nothing to say.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 4 Icon_minitime4/12/2012, 1:42 am

Octavian made the weird face back at them for a moment, before whipping out a teddy bear. "If you refuse, I will foretell your future! I have a feeling you will die alone and poorly dressed..." he added, eyeing the others' clothes distastefully.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walking around New Rome.   Walking around New Rome. - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Walking around New Rome.
Page 4 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Next