Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guard Duty(Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

Guard Duty(Private) Empty
PostSubject: Guard Duty(Private)   Guard Duty(Private) Icon_minitime4/4/2012, 11:17 pm

Bailey walks, towards The Little Tiber, ready to report for her guard duty. It's a fairly nice day, so she's wearing her camp shirt, and a pair of black Nike athletic shorts, along with a beat up pair of tennis shoes. Over her outfit, she wears her armour. Strapped to her armour, is her sword, and she is carrying her bow.

Reaching, the guard's post, Bailey stops walking. She sits her bow down, leaning it against a post. She then looks around, for her fellow, guard person. Not seeing them, she sighs softly. She hoped, they would show up. She hated it, when however was supposed to be helping didn't show up. It just made it ten times as difficult.

Bailey sighs softly, pulls her hair out of its braid. She runs her fingers through it, combing out the tangles. Bailey then re-braids her hair, into a tighter and neater braid. She wraps, the elastic hairband around it, and sighs softly. She looks around, once more for the other person.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty(Private)   Guard Duty(Private) Icon_minitime4/4/2012, 11:30 pm

Damon made his way through Camp Jupiter hurriedly, late for his assigned guard post. He was always a punctual person, he made a constant effort to be so, but his day had been crazy, and if he were to be honest with himself there were a lot of different things on his mind besides his camp obligations. He crossed the river, catching sight of a relatively pretty girl with plaited hair and a bit of an indignant expression on her face. A pang resonated in his stomach. Damon wasn't one who liked to disappoint others, he was constantly trying to appease them, actually, especially those who he treated with respect like his fellow campers.

Jogging over, Damon glanced at the girl apologetically, tapping his side to make sure he hadn't forgotten his sword. "I'm sorry," he breathed, reaching the guard post and resting his hand against it while he caught his breath. "I got caught up in my work, I was just told I had to come here five... never mind, you probably don't care. But I'm Damon, by the way." He held out his hand, having never met this girl before, or at least not recognizing her.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty(Private)   Guard Duty(Private) Icon_minitime4/4/2012, 11:42 pm

Bailey sighs, and starts to shift back, and forth on her feet. Something, she only did when she was bored. Which she ways, guard duty absoultly bored her to death. Nothing ever happened, she always spends most of the time, just standing there. She sighs softly, and looks around. She notices a figure, running in her direction and blinks, maybe it was the other person.

As the figure draws closer, Bailey watches them. By looking at their build, she is able to tell its a boy. As he draws closer, she can also tell, that he's an attractive boy. She sighs softly, and looks out at the river.

When she turns back around, the boy is standing right by her. She turns, and faces them, and takes his hand, and shakes it. Releasing it after a few seconds, and letting her hands fall to her sides. "Hi Damon, and don't worry it's fine"she says softly. She then starts to turn, but she realizes she forgot to tell him her name. She slowly turns back to face him. "I'm Bailey by the way"she says, a few traces of her Boston accent can be heard.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty(Private)   Guard Duty(Private) Icon_minitime4/5/2012, 7:53 pm

Damon nodded, feeling just a tad uncomfortable. She, Bailey, didn't look particularly interested in talking to him, or maybe she was just shy. "So, we just stand here and watch for people or monsters, we don't do much else, right?" he was relatively new in camp, and he still didn't fully understand how the entire system worked.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty(Private)   Guard Duty(Private) Icon_minitime4/5/2012, 7:58 pm

Bailey smiles lightly at Damon. "Yeah that's pretty much it. Its pretty boring"she says to him. She then looks at him, and feels her eyes lingering. He had really pretty eyes. She blinks and looks away. "So, I should say this, we hardly have to do anything, while we're on guard duty"she says to him.

ooc:Sorry, its horrible.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty(Private)   Guard Duty(Private) Icon_minitime4/5/2012, 8:13 pm

((It's fine! Mine was short too.))

Damon listened to her, watching the horizon. It was a little late, the sun settling itself on the horizon, and it was nice to watch in clear California. It was completely different from his home in Florida, though, with its waterfront views and sparse greenery. "That's dumb," he stated after a moment. "Why don't they just get security cameras or something, then? I feel like we're a waste," he decided, always the rational one.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty(Private)   Guard Duty(Private) Icon_minitime4/30/2012, 5:58 pm

Bailey catches herself starting to stare, and looks away. He was pretty cute. Wait had she just thought that? "I think they said something about responsability?"she says to him. "I'm with you though, the whole thing is stupid"she says softly.

Bailey then sighs and looks out towards the tunnel. What was the chance that something would happen? Most likely a zero percent chance. It was a Monday at the end of April, nothing was going to happen.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty(Private)   Guard Duty(Private) Icon_minitime4/30/2012, 8:09 pm

Damon continued to watch the horizon until Bailey spoke, completely oblivious to the fact that she was staring at him, looking over when she talked to him. "I suppose it could make people more responsible, and I could see that because the camp is rather strict," he shrugged, noncommittal. "Let's just hope nothing happens, not that it seems likely." He shrugged, wondering vaguely about his sister, Maggie. He hadn't seen Mags in a while, and he should probably check up on her. But she was safe, here, and she'd probably yell at him if he bugged her too much. He chuckled lightly at the thought.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty(Private)   Guard Duty(Private) Icon_minitime5/2/2012, 7:38 pm

Bailey sighs and lays down on the ground. She might as well be lazy, nothing was going to happen. Plus it was warm out, and the armor wasn't helping. She sighs and lays there, eyes closed. "This sucks. This whole camp sucks, I wish I could go home"she says softly. Bailey then sighs, and countines laying there.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty(Private)   Guard Duty(Private) Icon_minitime5/2/2012, 8:19 pm

Damon sat down beside her, leaning his back against the stone that made up the gated entrance to camp. He listened to her, considering her statement, before he replied."Can I ask why?" he asked her, curious to see what she would say. "You want to go home, I mean."
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty(Private)   Guard Duty(Private) Icon_minitime5/9/2012, 8:43 pm

Bailey looks over at Damon and smiles lightly. "It's just that I miss the hustle, and bustle of the city, and this might sound weird, but I miss the colder weather"she says softly. It was true, Boston was her home, it felt weird being here. It was warm, and sunnny unlike the cold Boston. Not that she hated it her, she liked it but it was so unlike home.

She then stares out at the tunnel. Occasionly sneaking a peek at Damon.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty(Private)   Guard Duty(Private) Icon_minitime5/9/2012, 9:04 pm

Damon nodded, letting her talk, smiling back when she looked at him. He considered her statement. "Busyness can be nice, I suppose. I used to love school, it gave me something to do, made me feel like I was accomplishing something. Here we're sort of stuck, almost trapped in our own thoughts." He realized what he was saying sounded overly philosophical, and stopped. "But I don't mind the warm weather. I'm actually from Florida, so I'm kind of used to it being even warmer. At least we have more of a winter here." He shrugged.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty(Private)   Guard Duty(Private) Icon_minitime5/9/2012, 9:12 pm

Bailey smiles lightly and just listens to Damon. It was nice to be talking with someone. To be honest Bailey hadn't been that social around camp. She had some friends, but not alot. "Florida sounds fun, and true. But theres not a lot of snow. I wish we had snow"she says softly. Okay she was majorly dragging on and on. She looks out at the tunnel, and then turns to face Damon.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty(Private)   Guard Duty(Private) Icon_minitime5/9/2012, 9:42 pm

"Florida.. it's okay, depending on where you are." Bailey ocntinued to talk about snow, and Damon frowned, a crease forming between his eyebrows as he thought about it. "You know, I've never actually seen it snow... only on TV, and in pictures. That's weird, isn't it?" he laughed slightly. "I think it would be cool, though."
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty(Private)   Guard Duty(Private) Icon_minitime5/9/2012, 9:50 pm

Bailey fakes a gasp and holds her hand up to her mouth. "You've never seen snow?"she asks him. He was missing out, snow is just so amazing. "I wish there was a way for us to see snow"she says softly. Bailey then starts to think, hm. Were there kids here with snow powers? She would have to find out. Of course it wouldn't be quite the same, but its still snow.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty(Private)   Guard Duty(Private) Icon_minitime5/9/2012, 9:57 pm

Damon laughed, rolling her eyes at her feigned surprised. "I've never seen snow," he confirmed, watching her. "And I don't think there's away, unless we move north. I could never make it, either, being a descendant of the god of fire." He chuckled at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guard Duty(Private)   Guard Duty(Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guard Duty(Private)
Page 1 of 1