Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

"And I like taking long walks on the beach" (Private)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

"And I like taking long walks on the beach" (Private) Empty
PostSubject: "And I like taking long walks on the beach" (Private)   "And I like taking long walks on the beach" (Private) Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 6:06 pm

Freckle Freckle

what makes you so special? Oh, what makes you so special? Oh, I’m gonna leave you, I’m gonna teach you how we’re all alone.

Running a hand through his hair, Lane walked onto the sandy beach. He was just exploring camp, so the idea of actually wearing beach things was not too great. So there he stood, clad in jeans and a white T-shirt. He had enough sense to take off his shoes, however, and walk on the hot sand barefoot.

Lane was bored. That's what he was. He had done all his exercises, all his lessons were over, and frankly, he wasn't too inspired to do anything. But it was still the afternoon, if not for a few more minutes, and his cabin was not too inviting. It was hot, it was stuffy, and he didn't like it. But he didn't quite want to step in the cold water (he just knew it was cold).

Groaning aloud, he sat in the sand and closed his eyes. Maybe if he fell asleep in the sun he'd get his tan back.
Back to top Go down
ML
Demi-Titan
ML

PostSubject: Re: "And I like taking long walks on the beach" (Private)   "And I like taking long walks on the beach" (Private) Icon_minitime7/8/2012, 6:34 pm

"And I like taking long walks on the beach" (Private) _D0_B3_D0_B8_D1_84_D0_BA_D0_B8-_D0_AD_D0_BC_D0_BC_D0_B0-_D0_A3_D0_BE_D1_82_D1_81_D0_BE_D0_BD-139421_large_large
Callisto Lynne Baker
Daughter of Gaea
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The feeling of sand on her barefeet, and wind blowing her hair, made Callisto smile. It was a nice day, well atleast as far as Callisto could tell. It wasn't too warm, nor too cold. She had know idea what to do, so she had come to the beach. Even though it was make out central, this didn't bother Callisto. Being blind certianly had some perks, but then there was a lot of bad things about it. Callisto stops walking, and stands there. She had felt someone walking, and she didn't seem to recongize the feeling of their steps. You see, being a daughter of the Earth Callisto can feel movements with her feet, through the Earth.

Callisto turns towards the direction of the walking. She then slowly sits down. Sitting wasn't the wisest idea, but she didn't want to draw attention to herself. Let's just hope it's not a monster. Now that would not be good at all. Callisto reaches up and runs her fingers through her hair. It was pretty warm out, maybe she'd take a swim later.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: "And I like taking long walks on the beach" (Private)   "And I like taking long walks on the beach" (Private) Icon_minitime7/10/2012, 4:01 pm

Freckle Freckle

what makes you so special? Oh, what makes you so special? Oh, I’m gonna leave you, I’m gonna teach you how we’re all alone.

Lane lied back in the sand, covered his eyes with his arm and tried to regulate his breathing. It smelled like a beach, and he wasn't too sure he liked it. But ah, well. Better that it smelling like fish all the time. He'd rather sand and saltwater and teenagers than the fish and the leeches. That's why he liked pools. There weren't little animals swimming around you, making things gross.

It was just gross, swimming with other things in the water. But he wasn't about to stop anyone, he was sure the water was nice, and plus, it was a stupid thing to freak out about.

With a small groan, he sat up. Sleep wasn't going to work, he realised, to cure his boredom. He looked around with hopes, but alas, there were no cute boys. What a shame. Though he did see a girl not too far from him. She seemed nice enough. Though you could never tell with camp people. They could kill you in an instant without remorse, or they could be snogging with you before you even introduced yourself.

Lane stood up and walked towards the girl and waved, albeit a bit sheepishly. He didn't know why. He wasn't shy.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: "And I like taking long walks on the beach" (Private)   "And I like taking long walks on the beach" (Private) Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 5:18 pm

Anyone had somehow managed to lose his sister. He didn't mean to. It had just happened. She'd woken up before him and had left the cabin. Muttering to himself, Anyone searched along the beach for the only family he had left. Anyone ran a hand through his dark hair and sighed. She isn't little anymore, Mike. She can take care of herself... Then why is it I'm so scared for her?
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: "And I like taking long walks on the beach" (Private)   "And I like taking long walks on the beach" (Private) Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 5:36 pm

Freckle Freckle

Lane turned around sharply at the sound of sand crunching. It was just another person, and he didn't understand why he was so... agitated. Yeah, that's a good description. Agitated, jumpy. But the person looked even more so. Worried, concerned, frustrated. But he couldn't be sure. That could just be their face. But he didn't know that either. So, he turned around, the girl wasn't paying much attention to him, and waved at the person.

He walked back to his previous spot and saved the guy over. He was kind of cute, but then again, Lane found every guy cute. Unless they were totally revolting. Like that one guy in sixth grade. Lane had been looking at boys then, and apparently everyone thought it was funny to set him up with that one guy. The guy apparently never showered, never brushed his hair, and had a ton of piercings. And worse yet, he wore Crocs. CROCS FOR HADES' SAKE. He just couldn't.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: "And I like taking long walks on the beach" (Private)   "And I like taking long walks on the beach" (Private) Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 5:41 pm

Anyone saw someone wave at him and stopped. He gave the guy a look and raised his eyebrows. Nobody told him he did that a lot. She said it was just his thing. A mental image of his little sister drove him to approach the guy. Just ask him if he has seen Nobody then go. No need to stay here. No need at all. He could find out about... About the Footes... He could find out what a monster I am... Shut up. He won't unless you tell him. Which you won't.

Anyone nodded as he appraoched. "Uhm, hi. I'm Anyone. Have you seen a pretty, tan, dark haired girl with identical eyes to my own? She's my sister and I haven't seen her for hours," he said, hesitant at first. See.
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: "And I like taking long walks on the beach" (Private)   "And I like taking long walks on the beach" (Private) Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 5:51 pm

Freckle Freckle

Lane thought back on his day. "Can't say I have, sorry," he apologised. "I'm Lane, bee tee way." he said, holding his hand out. "I could help you look for her. I don't think she could have gone far?"

This guy was a bit odd. He's 'Anyone?' What the Hades does that mean? Lane smiled at him. It wasn't a creepy smile, or a happy smile. It was one of those smiles where you felt you had to do it, for whatever reason.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: "And I like taking long walks on the beach" (Private)   "And I like taking long walks on the beach" (Private) Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 6:01 pm

Anyone's internal alarm bells rang. Is he on to us? Does he know what I've done? What Nobody did? I have to save Ariel ad we have to hide. He could be one of them. I can't let her get hurt anymore... Come on, Mikey. Think! "No. I doubt she really needs my help. I mean, she's fifteen. She can probably look after herself..."
Back to top Go down
Carrie Beary
cooler than u
Carrie Beary

PostSubject: Re: "And I like taking long walks on the beach" (Private)   "And I like taking long walks on the beach" (Private) Icon_minitime7/24/2012, 5:57 pm

Freckle Freckle

"Fifteen. Right." he said."But, uhm, if you're so worried, I wouldn't mind helping. What's her name? Maybe if I yell it enough, she'll come" he laughed a bit at himself.

He was acting weird. He didn't like to admit it, but he was a jerk. He didn't help people, much less people he barely met. And for some reason, he felt weird with this kid. The guy was weird, and he talked funny. And the fact that it was an off day for Lane didn't help any, either.
Back to top Go down
Wednesday
Demigod
Wednesday

PostSubject: Re: "And I like taking long walks on the beach" (Private)   "And I like taking long walks on the beach" (Private) Icon_minitime7/26/2012, 10:48 am

OOC: If you mean funny as in an accent, Anyone and Nobody aren't British like my charries.

Anyone bit his lip. "Her name is Nobody," he said and swallowed. He waited for the laughter. "Well, Ariel really but... But just let me take this, OK."

Anyone started off to find his sister again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "And I like taking long walks on the beach" (Private)   "And I like taking long walks on the beach" (Private) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

"And I like taking long walks on the beach" (Private)
Page 1 of 1