Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 2:04 am

Danni finished her bowl of cereal and she got started on another massive slice of chocolate cake. Salone like Riley was just playing with her food, Scrambled eggs and bacon.
"It wasn't necessarily you in a tutu." Danni answered, murdering her slice of cake. "Just tutus in general."
Danni itched her collarbone, rattling her dog tag chains. Salone looked at her plate and sighed.
"These eggs are so depressing, I have no idea why."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 1:14 pm

((Okay I'm confused but I'll try to post))

Ashton was still bummed about everything that was happening all at once when he realized he hadn't eaten for awhile. So, Ashton walked in and grabbed an orange and sat at a tree while peeling it slowly.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 2:06 pm

((It's the next day and Salone, Danni, and Riley are eating breakfast before Danielle leaves))

Danni looked at the piece of cake on her fork. Then on a whim she mashes it into Salone's nose.
"Hey!" Salone started wiping the cake from her nose.
"Don't look so worried it is only six months. Not a year like last time," Danni muttered, itching her forehead. She ate the last few pieces of cake before she was finished.
"I can't help but be worried, it's my job." Salone muttered, nibbling on a piece of bacon.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 2:52 pm

Riley forced a piece of pancake into his mouth, but it was dry and bleh and he had to wash it down with a swig of cocoa, but even that didn't taste that sweet. He laughed as Danielle shoved cake in Salone's face, though, obviously trying to lighten the mood. Salone still looked depressed, with good reason, but he couldn't help but be bit concerned. She'd been through so much and with all Danielle's leaving for war was the icing on the cake. He hoped she'd be better soon, because he hated to see her so disheartened. He felt like their lives were shrouded in darkness. He tried to go along with Danielle's reassurances, though.

"Danielle's a big, strong young woman, Salone. She can take care of herself, we've all seen it," he said lightly, a slight hint of amusement in his tone. He looked to Danielle quickly before spearing another piece of pancake and swirling it in syrup with no intention of eating it.
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 2:59 pm

(Okay, now I understand...)

Ashton had completely left his mind behind when he had walked up but some part of his body told him that there was someone there that he knew. Ashton started eating the orange and looked up to see a group of people at a table a little ways away. One of them looked like...Danielle. Ashton looked away and just put it off as remembering the date yesterday. He then reached into the Duat and grabbed his own dogtags and looked at them for a second. It was strange but they made him feel like everything was normal at that exact moment.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 3:17 pm

Danni grinned before looking around the mess area and she spotted Ashton. She flashed him a smile before answering Riley and Salone.
Looking back at them she said, "Besides I have a gun and I am trigger happy. Anyone who I will be suspicious of will be running in the other direction as soon as I am done with them."
Danni was trying extremely hard to lighten the mood even though her emotions were a mess. Salone smiled and said, "As long as you don't try to turn them into a flower they should be okay."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 5:13 pm

Ashton had looked back up when he realized that he hadn't hallucinated, just in time to see Danielle smile at him. Grinning, Ashton stood up and threw the peel and half the orange into the fire before walking past the three and sitting two tables away. He drew his dagger and started cleaning the blade with an oiled cloth.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 9:34 pm

Danni laughed, "My powers don't include turning anybody into flowers Salone. I can make flowers grow and that is about it."
Salone shook her head, "And sense death, see ghosts, and drive anyone up the wall or scare them to death. Quite a resume you have there."
Danni rolled her eyes and put her chin in her palm, "Not something I want to flash around."
Defiantly something not to advertise because it could get a person into trouble.

Last edited by Anime <3 on 2/18/2013, 10:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/18/2013, 9:54 pm

Ashton caught the last few words of what Danielle had said and then smiled. "She can also detect daggers and is really good at flying jets." He muttered softly to himself. It might have been louder than he thought but Ashton was pretty sure noone else had heard him. Ashton sheathed the dagger and then started examining the rest of his weapons to make sure they were all clean. No sense in having defecting blades.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 2:12 am

Riley turned, curious as he saw Danielle smile at someone across the dining pavilion. It turned out to be a guy, maybe the guy she'd apparently been with the day before? The kid sat down a couple tables away from them, by himself, and Riley figured he either felt uncomfortable sitting with them or just wanted to be by himself. The girls kept up their banter.

"Oh, I would definitely be able to vouch for Danielle's ability to drive anyone up the wall. I was being driven insane on that trip to Italy. I don't think I'll ever be the same person I was before," he spoke, smirking slightly and forcing a forkful of scrambled eggs into his mouth. He noticed the boy a couple of tables over murmuring something that he couldn't quite make out, and he wondered what he was doing. Riley swallowed his eggs and said nothing, though now he was curious about the boy.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 2:33 am

Danielle noticed Riley looking at Ashton.
"That is Ashton," Danni answered Riley's unspoken question while Salone arches an eyebrow and exchanges a look with Riley. Danni turns and motions to Ashton.
"They have noticed you, might as well come sit down." She called.
Salone's eyebrow shot up even higher as she recognized Ashton as her half sibling. A son of Anubis... Well then.
"Is that the amazing kisser?" Salone whispered so only Danni and Riley could hear.
"Stop it." Danni's cheeks turned red. "As for driving people crazy Salone has that award, trap her in a car for more than five hours and see what happens then."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 2:05 pm

Ashton had noticed the attention from the other people at the table but hadn't cared much, until Danielle called to him. He turned around and saw her blush. Laughing he stood up and walked over to the table, seeing another child of Anubis. Huh, that was interesting. "Well, it seems they have noticed me." Ashton sat down and looked at all at the table. He had put the cloth away and was cleaning his hands when he'd been told to come over to the table.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 4:25 pm

Riley raised his eyebrows dramatically and shrugged back at Salone, aiming to make her laugh. He couldn't help but laugh himself at Salone's blatant questioning and the blush that appeared on Danielle's face. It was totally that guy.

"But I don't know, five hours in a car with Salone couldn't be that bad. At least, I think I'd find a way to keep her quiet," he said. Salone was going to kill him. Danielle got the Ashton guy to come over to sit with them, introducing him. "Hi, Ashton," he spoke, shoveling some more eggs into his mouth because he needed the energy.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 5:24 pm

Ashton looked around and noticed the looks from the Anubis girl and the guy. They knew something about yesterday, it just had to be so. Then he got an evil idea. Well, evil in a way. Ashton looked at the other two people meaningfully and then back at Danielle. Quickly, before he changed his mind, Ashton leaned over and kissed her. It was a quick but obvious show of affection. He backed away and smirked at the guy and his half sibling. "Well...might as well prove whatever it is you guys don't know." Ashton looked around them and saw several people trying to hide smiles or just letting it known that they thought it was funny.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 8:53 pm

"Oh and how do you think you could keep me quiet in the car for five hours?" Salone asked flicking a piece of bacon at Riley. Then Ashton kissed Danni.
Danielle blushed scarlet to the roots of her hair, her face and her hair were almost the same color.
"Nice to see you too," Danni answered in response of the kiss. Salone just busted up laughing and it took her a minute or so to calm down. "Guess we know what side of the family spontaneous kissing comes from Salone."
It was Salone's turn to turn faintly red.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 9:33 pm

Salone flicked bacon at him and Riley laughed. "I could demonstrate, if you want, but I don't know if that's a good idea right now," he spoke, winking at her exaggeratedly. The Ashton kid leaned over and kissed Danielle and Riley smirked at them. He was glad to see that Danielle was happy, because she deserved it with all that she did with the military- even though she could be difficult sometimes. He laughed at her comment to Salone.

"We all kind of knew," Riley spoke to that Ashton kid. "Danielle just wouldn't admit it... I guess she was too embarrassed to tell her ex-fiancee that she'd moved on so quickly," he spoke, his grin widening.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 9:59 pm

Danni wasted no time flicking a piece of waffle off of Riley's plate at the boy's face.
"Apparently your not all that then," Danni snorted before explaining to Ashton. "A few days back Riley had to pose as a rich self absorbed inventor in Italy and I had to be his Fiancee. Not by choice of course."
Salone grinned, "Sadly, I missed all of this. But if I was there I would have had a camera. Danni and Riley apparently drove each other up the wall."
Salone pushed her bangs out of her face before telling Riley, "I guess you can show me how you'd keep me quiet later."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/19/2013, 11:49 pm

"Thanks," Riley muttered, swatting away the waffle. "But if you were there, we wouldn't have had to pose as a couple," Riley pointed out to Salone, grinning and taking a sip of hot chocolate. "I'm not sure if I can show you how I'd keep you quiet, because it might involve slipping sleeping serum into your food," he joked, smirking at her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/20/2013, 12:40 am

Salone threw her arms up in the air, "Not my fault I was indisposed! If you try drugging me I will string you up the flagpole by your Winnie the pooh shorts." She said that last part very calmly. As she had done this before to several other people.
"Oh! Can I help?" Danni asked, leaned back into Ashton and felt the heat radiating off of him. "Sounds like fun."
Salone and Danni grinned at each other at the ludicrousness of the idea. But it was the kind of trouble these two would get into...
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/20/2013, 9:52 pm

Ashton laughed and then felt Danielle lean against him. Without thinking, much, he wrapped his arms around her and then looked at the other two. "So, you two know my name, but what are your's?" He was pretty sure the other girl was Salone but he couldn't tell for sure.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/20/2013, 10:11 pm

"You won't be needing to string me up on the flagpole- by my, for the record, age appropriate boxers- because I wouldn't drug you," he told Salone, poking his fork at a pancake again and laughing lightly. He didn't say what was unspoken, that she'd been drugged against her will way too many times to count in the past two weeks or so and that he wouldn't dare do anything like that to her. He realized now that the joke was stupid, but he laughed along with the other two anyway.

"I'm Riley," he introduced himself to Ashton, spearing a piece of pancake and once again swirling it aimlessly in syrup. Half of his pancake was ending up drowned and uneaten this way, but he didn't really care. He'd just use it as his offering to the gods. He hoped they liked maple syrup.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/20/2013, 10:29 pm

"Salone, your half sibling." She answered slightly amused by Riley's response. Salone made a mental note to get Riley some Winnie the Pooh pj pants for April fools. "Strange that I never officially met you before." She offered Ashton a smile before finishing her bacon.
The alarm on Danni's watch went off. Sighing she turned it off.
"Time to go," She told Riley and Salone. "You can come if you want."
Danni told Ashton softly as she stood and picked up her bag and flug it over her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 4:28 am

Ashton smiled and stood up slowly so that he wouldn't hit his knees on the table. "Well, I never really paid much attention to those who are our half siblings. Nice to meet you two though." Ashton grabbed another fruit and dropped half of the apple into the fire. As he waited for them, Ashton started devouring the fruit. He hadn't expected to see them leave but it was fine with him.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/21/2013, 7:07 pm

Riley dumped whatever was left of his breakfast into the brazier, muttering something noncommittal to his father as he did so. Somberly, he followed Salone and Danielle out of the mess hall.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/22/2013, 3:35 am

Danni walked to the edge of camp and got into a a black suburban waiting for them. Danni slid in followed by Salone. They patiently waited for the boys and Danni leaned her head against Salone's shoulder.
"Promise me you guys won't do anything stupid while I am gone," Danni asked them all. "For six months at least. i won't be able to bail you guys out again." She shot Salone a look.
Salone held her hands up in surrender, "No damaging shenanigans... unless necessary."
Danni smiled after she managed to worm out promises from everybody.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)
Page 21 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next