Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 7:29 pm

Ashton had basically no idea of where to go but the first thing he would do is stock up on weapons and things he could use. So, he grabbed three guns, all of them rifles, and a belt of grenades off of the wall. Then Ashton slipped out of his jacket and shirt, replacing them with a kevlar lined shirt and a riot vest. Ashton pulled another shirt on over that but it was his old military shirt and he pulled the jacket over it. Now Ashton felt slightly better but he grabbed his tactical knife made of steel and then his pistol, both of which he had left in a case under the bullet proof vest. Ashton climbed into the jet and strapped his body in. Finally he flipped three switches and the jet powered up and then his old flight commander's voice rang forth. "Corporal Rashid, I need back up at these coordinates." Ashton then entered in the coordinates and it popped up with the country Italy. Certainly Second in Command Ashton. Would you require any other assistance? Ashton grinned and then sent the jet forth toward Italy. "No Corporal, I believe that is it for now. On second thought, does the military still have the "secret weapon" at their command?" He was referring to the missiles that had been locked in a safe outside the base. Sorry, Ashton. We had to use them to defend against Spain. Apparently they don't like us. Ashton sighed and then signed off. "Damn! Well, here we go again." The jet thundered through the sky, quickly hitting the supersonic speeds and he knew it was time to bring in his training again.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 8:59 pm

Riley gasped in pain, anger flaring in him as his wrist snapped. Broken. It was the same wrist he'd sprained just a few weeks ago, and it definitely broken. Spots appeared in his vision and he instinctively lunged toward Ashton... but he had disappeared. Salone's fist collided with his face and his mind grew foggy. Riley was there. Something was very, very wrong. He looked up at Salone, who looked frustrated and wary of him as she tugged him backwards.

Then the mind control set in again and he twisted his wrist out of her grasp, tackling her to the ground. Some part of his mind forced himself to be careful and not break her, though he wasn't necessarily trying to do that. He muttered a few things in code, and Riley desperately tried to break free of his entrapment. Goddamn it, why had he gotten so close to that guy in the first place?

And then a miracle occurred. It started to rain, slowly but quickly turning into a downpour with big, fat droplets. He felt the shift wrangling with the mind control and he rolled off of Salone, clenching his hands into fists and curling into fetal position. He needed to break free of this, even if he meant that he was going to shift. He tried to speak, but he was still incapable of even moving his limbs. His wrist throbbed and he made a choked noise in pain instead of speaking. Gods, this was embarrassing. He prayed that nobody would catch up with him. If they got Salone and he was stuck like this...
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 11:06 pm

Salone coughed, doubling over and gripping her midsection. Not now... please She forced her self to not be sick as she tried to get Riley to move. Hound at that point nosed Salone. She saw emergency vehicles approaching rapidly.
"Riley, we need to go or we are going to get caught. I don't have the strength to move you. Please."
Salone spotted one of the corpses laying in the grass. Hades, Riley was going to hate her. She focused and instructed the dead being to move Riley onto Hound. Salone got on after him. Hopefully distance would help.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 12:51 am

The rain sunk into Riley's skin and he just vaguely felt himself being lifted onto Hound as his mind fought with it. Finally, the water sinking into his skin became too much and his mind overpowered the mind control. He released a breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding, his fingers making fists into Hound's fur. He stifled a cry of pain as his wrist throbbed; apparently his mind hadn't been thinking about that when he tried to move his hand. He rummaged in his pocket for his sword sheath and managed to repel the water from his body, shifting back into his young self and repressing the mind control. It didn't seem like it was going to come back.

He realized that they had hurtled through space without him even realizing it, and that they'd come to a stop on his front lawn in North Carolina. He blinked but managed to slide off of Hound, turning to Salone. Memories flooded back to him. Tackling Salone, trying to bring Ashton and her back to the organization. He shuddered. "Salone, I'm sorry about before. I don't know-" he cut himself off. He was wrong. He knew exactly why that had happened. He'd been set up by the organization- gods, they needed a better name for those people- and used and now he had no idea how to get out of it. He felt guilty again. If they'd stayed there for much longer, who knows what could have happened?
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 1:03 am

Salone slid off of Hound and gently took his wrist. She let him apologies and stumble around with words while she looked at his wrist. Defiantly broken but not badly. She fished in her jacket pocket and pulled out a square of Ambrosia. Salone broke off a corner of the stuff and pressed a piece of it to his lips. Salone didn't trust herself to say anything, she felt sick and emotionally empty. After attempting to get Riley to eat it she took his good hand and lead him to the door. Salone waited for him to knock.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 1:40 am

Riley took the ambrosia and ate it, feeling warmth spread to his fingertips and pain as his wrist tried to readjust itself. He stared at it for a few seconds before Salone took his hand and led him to the door wordlessly. He rang the doorbell and looked to her, worried. She didn't seem to be taking this well at all, but then again, who would? He didn't blame her. He felt guilty that he'd just piled more worry on top of her already worried mind. He rang the doorbell again, receiving no answer, so he fished in his pocket for the key his mom insisted he keep with him at all times. He found it and unlocked the door, allowing Salone to enter before him. He kicked his shoes off at the door, because he knew that his mom would kill him for tracking in dirt, and then he proceeded into the kitchen, grabbing an ice pack from the freezer and pressing it to his wrist gingerly. It was becoming swollen, and he really didn't need it to get worse than it was already.

"You need anything?" Riley asked Salone softly. "Tea, coffee, water? I- I didn't hurt you, did I?" His brow furrowed. He didn't. Or he couldn't remember doing so. How couldn't he remember?

It didn't seem that his mom was home at the moment, and he glanced at the calendar. It was a Monday, and her schedule read that she would be at work in the morning, as would his stepdad. Well, at least they'd be rid of him.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 2:12 am

Salone took her shoes off and looked around. This was the first offical time she had been in Riley's house. She shook her head, "I-" She shut her mouth again. "Were is you bathroom, I don't feel good."
Nobody would feel a hundred percent after seeing all those dead bodies and the weird genetic thing had done to her was still affecting her.
After hearing Riley's response she bolted to the bathroom and locked the door behind her.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 2:39 am

Riley looked up to see Salone go pale and he pointed down the hallway. "First door on the left," he stated plainly, aware that something was wrong. She ran into the bathroom and he heard the distinct click of the lock, and he forced himself to remain rooted to the spot. He wasn't going to help her, standing outside the door and asking if she was alright. He liked to be left alone when he got sick, anyway. That didn't stop him from being concerned about it. He'd wanted to puke after everything he'd seen out at the airfield, but the feeling had passed once he'd been possessed and injured. It could be that she was just recovering from their day, but after everything that happened Riley kind of doubted it. He found himself wishing that Danielle was here. She would probably know exactly what to do in this situation.

He decided to busy himself by making tea, filling up his mom's pot with water and heating it on the stove. Might as well do it the longer way, because he had time now. He sunk down onto the couch in his living room to wait for it to boil, trying his best to ignore the faint noises he heard coming from the bathroom. Salone was going to be fine. At least, he had to tell himself that. He felt so protective over her all of a sudden, but he realized that he had reason to be and he stopped worrying about it.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 3:09 am

Salone pressed her forehead to the tile floor in the bathroom. An odd thing to do, yes. But, if one felt sick the cool stone was bliss. She had turned the fan and sink on in case she did vomit. Then Riley couldn't hear. She waited till the feeling subsided before she turned everything off and came out. Salone walked up behind Riley and wrapped her arms around his middle, resting her cheek on his back.
"False alarm," She muttered and sighed. Salone peered around him to see what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 3:23 am

Riley jumped slightly when Salone wrapped his arms around his torso, but smiled as he realized that she was here, and she was alright. "Hey," he murmured, turning around so that he faced her. "I'm glad." He could see that she was curious as to what he was doing and he answered her easily, turning back to the stove and out of her arms. "Making tea, if you want any," he offered, adjusting the flame a bit so the water would boil faster, though he wasn't in much of a rush. He rested his bad wrist on the counter, positioning the ice haphazardly atop it. It throbbed dully, but he ignored it and looked to Salone. "How are you feeling?" he asked softly. She probably wouldn't give him an honest answer, but he could try.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 3:38 am

"A little not that much," Salone answered in response to the tea. At the moment she was mentally and physically tired but she felt hollow as well. "I feel... like I was hit by a bulldozer. Mentally mainly. I think what that was earlier was the after effects of the smoke, all those dead bodies and using the dead soldier to get you on hound. Just the strain of everything."
Salone leaned against the counter and adjusted the ice on his wrist so it wouldn't fall off or do much damage. It was healing, aided by the ambrosia. An Apollo healer could fix it completely when they got back to camp. If they ever got back to camp.
"How are you?" She asked him gently, concerned. Salone tucked a strand of blonde hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 2:37 pm

"Wait... dead soldier?" Riley strained to remember. He couldn't. He frowned, shaking his head. "I don't want to know." Salone adjusted the ice on his wrist, and Riley thought about how ironic it was that his mother was a nurse and she wasn't home when they could probably both use her.

"I'm fine," Riley said. "A little freaked out after everything that happened, but I'll be alright. I just- if they get into my head again-" Riley shuddered, and the teapot started whistling so he turned off the heat, pulling two mugs out of the cabinet with his good hand. Thankfully he'd injured his left hand, so he was more capable of doing things with his right. He pulled out a tin of tea bags and held it out to Salone, so she could take what she wanted before he poured water into both mugs.

"I can't worry about it," he continued. "We have to focus on things that we can fix. Danielle is alive. We can go and get her out of wherever she is, once we're better." He didn't say anything about how they had no idea where she was, or if she'd even been kidnapped, or that the organization could regain control of his mind and render him incapable of helping her at all. He reached for her hand and laced his fingers through hers gently.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 3:17 pm

The streets were crowded and there were many twists and dead ends, a perfect place for someone like the hidden form of a rather broad shouldered and tall person. Yet, it seemed strange since the time was just after the sunset and noone normally lurked around like this person who still hadn't showed themself. Then the dark skinned and very violent natured boy stepped from the shadows with his right hand wearing four large steel rings and his other hand near his belt where there was obviously a weapon. He walked across the street silently and stepped up behind a rather shady looking person who had been looking through a scope. "Turn around." The kid grabbed the man from behind and slammed him against the railing with rage in his eyes as well as a look of loss. Look, I don't know who you're looking for. Ashton laughed and then swung his right fist into the man's jaw and then drug him up from the pained position. "I never said I was looking for someone. Now, tell me everything you know about the people who have been killing off heroes." The man looked into Ashton's eyes and then explained that all he knew was that they also had a base in America and that last he had known there was an operation going on across the sea. Something about a girl who was supposed to fly to Italy. Ashton grew angry and then lifted the man up and threw him into the canal behind him. Then he walked to the area where he had left his jet. Now he knew that they were most likely in the US still.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 10:27 pm

Salone took a mug and put a bag in the mug. Then filled it up about halfway and she sat down at the kitchen table kneading her forehead in frustration.
"None of this adds up, why take her?" She was talking out loud. "I don't see it."
Salone guessed it was staring at her in the face but the girl couldn't see it. This bugged her to the ends of the earth. She spun the tea bag around in her mug as she stewed over Danni's location.

Danni woke up again. The man with the miss-matched eyes had touched her and she had drifted off into a trance and it had been kind of a blur. She was curled up in the corner of a shipping crate. She stood and walked over to the doors of the over seas giant metal shipping crate. She could hear voices. She went and hid in the corner as the door swung open.
Danni brought her elbow down on the guy's neck and she heard a snap. Danni winced and crept out shutting the huge metal door behind her. Unfortunately there was a guard outside the crate. Before he could raise the alarm Danni kicked the gun out of his hand and it skittered across the floor.
"Boo," She said and kicked him in the face. His eyes rolled up into his head as he passed out. Danni searched him removing all radio equipment and weapons before locking him in the crate. Now she was armed. This day kept getting better and better.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 10:45 pm

Riley sat down beside Salone at the table. It was more of a breakfast nook, with bench seating on one side and chairs on the opposite side. He watched her in concern as she dug into herself, trying to identify a solution to their problem.

"I think," he began after a moment of silence, "that they wanted her for much the same reason that they wanted you. Her mom is the goddess of flowers, but also the wife of Hades. She has powers over the dead. If they can find a way to understand the powers..." he trailed off. He didn't want to think about it. Salone didn't need to think about it. He shouldn't have been so worried about her, but he felt like there was something more than just exhaustion going on in her system. Danielle had warned him to keep an eye out, and while she could have been wrong, he wasn't so sure. She definitely didn't need to be stressing herself out like this, even though it was difficult not to.

"Danielle will be fine. She's alive and she knows how to handle herself. She'll find some way to fight against them, and until we can figure out how to get her out of there hands I'm sure she'll be alright. Plus, that Ashton kid is looking for her... even though I'm not sure I trust him." Riley made a face. He didn't like Ashton at all.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 1:37 am

Salone sipped the tea before kneading her head again.
"I trust that Ashton about as far as I can throw him."
She briefly imagined herself attempting to throw the guy trough a wall. Her lips barely twisted upwards in a smile at that. "Maybe I will have hound eat him if he does anything stupid."
Salone looked at Riley with a droopy eyed hound dog expression before placing her head in her arms on top of the table.
"I don't know. I think I am loosing it sometimes... but isn't that what I do in my free time? Stress about everything?"
She closed her eyes briefly and willed the world to stop spinning for a second.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 1:55 am

Riley laughed. "Danielle seems to like him, but I'm not getting good vibes from him. I thought it was kind of insensitive of him, how he was hanging on her like a puppy dog before she had to leave for six months." Riley took a sip of his tea, taking a breath of its aroma and shaking his head. Salone seemed more stressed than ever and he watched her as she fell apart for a moment.

"You don't have to," he spoke softly. "Stress, I mean. You can relax, for a little bit. The world isn't going to stop spinning without you participating in it for a few minutes." He wrapped his right arm loosely around her waist, tracing nonsense patterns on her side in hopes of distracting her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 2:46 am

Salone just leaned into him and sighed, trying to relaxant and not succeeding.
"Your a good boy," She finally said, softly. "And I love you very much."
She wrapped her arms around him and she closed her eyes. She wanted to sleep but unfortunately the idea didn't agree with her. The patterns on her side felt felt good and relaxing. Briefly she wondered when Riley's mom would be home.
She opened her eyes again and looked up at him.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 8:20 pm

((Riley's going to totally read Salone's mind here o.O))

Riley laughed, pressing a kiss to the top of her head. "What am I, a puppy?" he murmured amusedly. "But I love you too." She leaned against him, and at least she was trying to relax. He managed to snake his arm away from her waist to pick up his tea, because his other arm was pretty incapacitated at the moment.

"My mom should be home soon, she gets out of work in maybe a half an hour and then she's coming home, unless she has other plans," he spoke softly. "Maybe I should call her, so she's not shocked by our appearance here." He chuckled lightly. "Do you want to just watch a movie, or something? There's not much else to do." It was so weird to suggest watching a movie when it seemed like things were falling apart around them.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 9:14 pm

Salone laughed softly, "I happen like puppies but not as much as I like you."
She sat up and finished the tea. Glancing out the window occasionally as if she had a twitch. Her old nightmares of being hunted by an unknown creature were starting to come back.
"Movie... when was the last time I sat down and watched a movie..."
Salone honestly couldn't remember. "Is it bad I cant recall the last time I watched a movie?"
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 9:38 pm

Riley finished his own tea, smiling slightly as she spoke. "You can't remember the last time you watched a movie?" Riley asked, getting up. He was wary of his wrist, which had become less swollen but was still broken and painful, and he hoped his mom would be home soon to help heal it. "I can remember the last time you watched a movie, so that's kind of bad," he said, laughing lightly and raising an eyebrow. "Come on," he said, taking her hand and leading her into the living room and sitting down on the couch, grabbing the remote control and a stack of random DVDs. "What do you want to watch?"

There weren't too many pictures of Riley around the house, but there were quite of few pictures of him from when he was young, including one from when he was maybe four with spaghetti all over his face. It was kind of embarrassing, but then again he was four. He hadn't cared at the time.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 10:13 pm

Ashton found himself back in his jet around 10 hours after he had left America in a rush. It was strange because he had never even thought about it. Yet he had flown back to the states and now he was standing in the area where Danielle had kissed him. It was sad but Ashton had no idea where to go. So he walked back to camp, not even caring if he made it back.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/26/2013, 12:00 am

Salone placed her mug in the sink and glanced at one of the pictures on the wall. It was of Riley when he as about five. Dressed in pink high healed cow girl boots, a tutu with white polka dots , and a princess hat jammed onto his head. A person was holding him on their lap. She guessed it was a cousin because the girl had a whole bunch of freckles.
"That's cute." Salone said, pointing at the picture. "You were so pudgy."
She looked at another picture of Riley in nothing but a diaper and a pair of green socks. Now that was a fat baby.
"Oh my goodness," She took it off the wall. "Can I keep this?" Salone asked jokingly.
She had become totally distracted from the movie idea. There was an even younger one of Riley sucking on his toes.

((The cowboy boots one is an actual picture at my house. I used to dress my brothers up like that when they were 3-4))
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/26/2013, 1:01 am

"Oh god," Riley murmured, turning to see her staring at the worst of the most embarrassing photos in his house. "I don't know why my mom chose to hang those up; it's beyond me." He managed a laugh, glancing at the photograph from when he was maybe 4 of him sitting on a bicycle, a cheeky grin from ear to ear, dressed in a normal crimson t-shirt and khaki shorts. Of course, Salone would find the crazier photos. He didn't feel like getting up because his wrist was killing him, and he was content to just sit on the couch and watch her... although he was kind of scared as to what she was going to find.

But he didn't have to be. After a couple of minutes his house's security system resounded with a faint dinging noise as his mother unlocked the door and entered the house, padding through the hallway into the kitchen. "Mom?" he called tentatively, not wanting to scare her even though he knew it was inevitable. He heard her pause, and it too a few seconds but she appeared in the doorway of the living room, still in her hospital scrubs with her keys hanging off of her fingertips. "We got into a bit of trouble and we decided to stop here for a little bit to recover afterwards. I kind of managed to break my wrist, can you help me with it please?"

Sophie Peterson kind of just stood there for a minute before smiling sadly, looking at her son. She could tell that he was in obvious pain, even though he was trying to hide it. He did that kind of thing a lot, when he was young.

"Of course," she spoke, smiling at him and Salone, who seemed to have located Riley's baby photos. "I'm glad to see you again, Salone, under slightly better circumstances." She chuckled gently, remembering the weak girl who'd been lying in that hospital bed, the same one her son had had to go after once she'd been kidnapped. Analyzing her now, Mrs. Peterson decided that she must be much stronger than she had originally believed her to be. She had a stoic vibe about her that hadn't shone through so much before. She seemed to remember the girl having sharp scars across her face, but she figured that it must have been some sort of demigod healing at work. It wouldn't make sense, otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 23 Icon_minitime2/26/2013, 1:42 am

Salone smiled widely, "Hello Mrs. Peterson. Sorry to scare you."
The blonde haired girl hung the picture on the wall. Then walked over to see what Riley's mom was doing to his wrist. She wasn't that skilled in healing and figured she needed to learn a little more. Especially if they were going to get continually battered like pinatas. She defiantly felt like one. There was a bruise developing on the inside of her leg. Making walking painful. Riley was defiantly in a worse situation than she was for once.

Danni darted into an office just outside the loading dock. Her eyes landed on a computer. She glanced around and sat down. She moved the mouse slightly and the computer came to life. Danni grinned, cracking her split lip.
She closed here eyes trying to remember all the codes for Ashton's jet. She punched them in, using the FBI data base. Then she sent the jet plane coordinates. Hopefully Ashton would get them and be able to meet her in two days. Then she erased all of her history and was about to close out when another file caught her eye. Genetic Experiments. She clicked on it and briefly skimmed a few of the the files. Then she fell upon a familiar name.
She read the file on her. Danni's face paled.
"Oh no," She looked up to find a gun directly pointed at her face.
"That's right sweet heart, get up. Slowly. Hands above your head. That is right," The guard said, leering at her. She pulled a throwing knife covertly out of her waist band.
"Now, hand me that gun," the man said lowering his weapon slightly. Mistake. Danni threw the knife and it embedded itself in the man's gut. The guard collapsed. Danni pulled off all of his radio wires and such off him.
She crouched down in front of the man, "I wouldn't pull that out or you bleed to death." Danni patted his cheek before stepping over him.
Danielle had a bruise developing over her left eye and was pretty sure she had a cut on her cheek bone. A nasty on too, maybe she'd have a scar.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)   Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime) - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blowing off some steam... (PRIVATE: Anime)
Page 23 of 42Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 32 ... 42  Next