Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cold Waters Still Flow

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/10/2013, 5:38 pm

Ashton just didn't understand females. Hell, even someone like Danielle had him confused. Then he heard her words and Ashton couldn't stand it. What if normally meant a lot of heart ache and loss of sleep for the person. "Well...what if I did ask you?" It was a really weak question but the question was all that would pass his throat.

Nic had crept up behind the two while they had been talking and had just reached them when he heard the tail end of their conversation. "WHAT IF?!? Come on, dude, you can do better than that." Nic had exploded and knew that something bad was going to happen. Quickly, the son of Styx raised his immortality and focused the weakness on left palm, under a piece of leather strip that he had wrapped around because of a few broken bones.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/10/2013, 5:51 pm

Danni was about to answer the question when Nic snuck up behind them and exploded. Moral of Nic's mistake? Never EVER, sneak up on a jumpy daughter of Persephone who happened to be in the army. Her right leg swung around and she was on her feet. Danni punched the guy in the face before putting the idiot in a headlock.
"Don't move," She hissed. "Don't you ever eaves drop on me again or I will remove your tongue."
She said this very quietly so Ashton couldn't hear.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/10/2013, 6:03 pm

As soon as Nic had finished speaking, he knew that he was as good dead. Then he felt the leg catch him and he also felt the punch in the face. Luckily he couldn't be injured too badly but his nose broke and blood started flowing freely. As the stun wore off from the blow to the face, Nic realized he was in a head lock and that the girl had just told him not to move. Well I hope getting the hell out of this isn't moving. Nic thought to himself and then reached up and realized that the lock wasn't put on properly. He slipped his hand up through the crook of the girl's elbow and his neck. Quickly he moved so that he could get his head free and as soon as that happened, the son of Styx took off for Camp. Normally fleeing wasn't something he did but right now he valued his life and that girl was alot better at fighting than himself.

Ashton watched amused as the kid was attacked and he calmly observed as Danielle took care of him. It was true, this girl was a true rival to him. Yet, Ashton was pissed at Nic for interrupting them. As soon as the guy fled, Ashton scoffed and looked back to the water.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/10/2013, 6:38 pm

Danielle let the kid struggle for a few seconds before loosening her grip and the kid took off running towards camp. Danni sat down next to Ashton again, very amused.
"One would think, somebody had set fire to that boy's pants." She said quietly, looking back at the lake. "If I were to answer your what if positively, you would have less than twenty four hours to set up a date."
Danni arched an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/10/2013, 8:15 pm

Ashton grinned slightly. "If you answered positively then I would be able to set up that date in a matter of minutes." The boy left it short but he meaningfully looked toward the spot where his jet ski was tethered and then thought of the hanger that was south of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/10/2013, 9:36 pm

"Maybe I shall take you up on that offer," Danni said looking at Ashton. She had a slight smile and her eyes studied him, with a sharp edged intensity. Danni started to play with the dog tags again.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/10/2013, 9:45 pm

((So, what happened to Danni didn't do relationships?))

Ashton finally chuckled and stood up. "Well, Danielle, would you like to go for a ride then? It'll be worth while, I can guarantee that." The former Second in Command never would've guessed it but he truly did want this date to be the best in history, especially since it woud be awhile before they would meet again.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/10/2013, 10:08 pm

((As far as she's concerned, it's not serious and unless he can kiss her in less than 24 RP hours. Danni isn't particularly worried.))

Danni stood, "One chance to sweep me off my feet. Think you could manage that?"
She stuffed her hands in her pockets, Danni wasn't to concerned by this boy. Very few people had managed to make an impression on her these past few years. The Italian girl studied him again.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/10/2013, 10:17 pm

Ashton walked toward the jet ski while pocketing the badge and thought the whole way there. He had one chance and then she would be gone. Ashton wondered if he had the charm to pull this off, or if he even had any chance with Danielle in the first place. Once he reached the jet ski, about a minute and a half after he'd started, Ashton had a plan. "Well, one chance is all anyone ever has. So, I guess I have as much of a chance as anyone else." Ashton wasn't big on being stuck up or over confident and that was the reason why he had chosen the place he had.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/10/2013, 10:46 pm

Danni followed him listening to him talk. Her eyes landed on the jet ski, taking in it's year, build, and how many people it could seat.
"How fast does she go?"
Danni touched the handle bars and traced the seat with her finger.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/10/2013, 11:24 pm

Ashton pulled a key on a chain out from under his shirt and then replied to Danni. "Well, it has a top speed of 70 mph but has only averaged a speed of 55 mph." He swung the key around and started the engine, making sure there was enough gas to make the trip to the hanger. "Well, let's be off. You will be surprised when we get there." Ashton said Danni would be surprised but in full truth, he hoped she would enjoy the jet as well. Ashton grabbed the tethers and started untying them from the small dock.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/10/2013, 11:54 pm

"One would think," She said jumping on. The jet ski bobbed a little under their added weight.
"You had this all planned, meeting some strange girl one the beach. Asking her on a date," She teased him gently. Danni sat down behind him and put her hands on Ashton's shoulders to keep balance. Danni was curious about what Ashton had planned and slightly excited.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/11/2013, 12:03 am

Ashton nodded slightly and then pulled the throttle so that the jet ski lurched and then shot forward like an arrow released from the taut bow string. It had actually be coincedental that he had been at the lake at the time but it felt good to be able to claim it was planned. Cold winds hit his face and made the wind deflect slightly before going behind him and Danni. "So, Danielle, how do you like this date so far?" They had gone about half way between Camp and the hanger while he had enjoyed the feeling of the cool salty wind and the company on this trip.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/11/2013, 12:27 am

"I shall keep you posted," Danni said, standing up a little to get a better view around the lake. It was a pale blue grey color with tree's dotting the edge. A hawk was circling over head. Then, it dove, it's pale yellow talons out stretched. When the bird pulled out of the dive, it held a glittering fish. The wind whipped her hair in a crazy cyclone behind her and the salty air was fantastic.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/11/2013, 12:32 am

Ashton felt a deep sense of nervousness and then saw the large hanger built into the side of a hill. It was really strange seeing something like that that really didn't belong but then again, Camp Half-Blood didn't belong either. "Well, here we are." Really it was only half of the way but Ashton wasn't going to explain everything about the date before it happened. The jet ski started to slow down and Ashton drove it up onto the sand where he then tethered it to a large boulder that he had positioned perfectly.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/11/2013, 1:17 am

Evey looks around noticing the people on the shore. She sits as far away from everyone as she can, out of pure shyness. Evey presses her knees to her chest, sleepily resting her chin on her knees. Her bangs fall in her eyes but she doesn't bother to brush them away. She doesn't feel the need to, when she is only watching the few people there and the water.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/11/2013, 1:29 am

((Kairea, I can post with you in a different topic if you wish.))

Danni looked around at the huge hanger built into the side of the hill. True, they were only half way there but she could see it was huge.
"What is that?" She asked feeling curious. She leaned against his back to get a better look and she took in every inch of the space.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/11/2013, 1:33 am

((Otay, but.. I'm clueless on the mechanics of a forum so you have to guide me there... I am good with roleplay, but I have never been on a forum roleplay..))
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/11/2013, 1:39 am

((can you get to the C-BOX? I can explain there.))
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/11/2013, 2:14 am

Evey sighs and leaves quietly, having grown bored of the sound of the water and the cold ground beneath her.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/11/2013, 11:15 am

"Well, it is a building that houses some equipment that might come in handy during our date. Also, it is the place where we are going." Ashton finished tying the tethers and then started toward the path that led to the hanger. It was a nice day and he was hoping he had time to impress Danielle enough to at least get a kiss before she had to leave for her home country. The son of Anubis scanned the terrain and picked out all of the traps he had set. Before continuing, he disengaged all of them and then walked up to the hanger. It was huge, almost as if a giant had been living in it for their entire life. Ashton grinned and typed in the access code to get into the hanger and then pulled the doors open, revealing the military spy jet that he had taken when he was younger. It was like a blast to the past seeing the plane in front of him, surrounded by all of the necessary supplies to live here. "Well, Danielle, we're here now."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/11/2013, 9:34 pm

Danni hopped off the jet ski and followed him up the path. The hill was absolutely gorgeous, with flowers growing. A blue bird flew past Danni's ear and she stopped for a second to see were it flew off to. She nearly ran into Ashton because she was to busy looking around to notie he had stopped when he typed in the code.
"Sorry." Danni muttered. Seeing the plane, her eye's got big and round. It was almost like showing a small child a massive candy bar. "Oh my- is this yours?" She walked right past the Son of Anubis to get a better look.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/12/2013, 11:24 am

Ashton grinned and then nodded a couple seconds. "Yeah, it's mine. Actually, it is a part of this date we're on right now." Ashton walked up behind Danielle and looked at the jet. It had been awhile since he had flown the sleek and dangerously fast aircraft that sat before them. It of course had guns positioned under each wing and a pair of rockets on both wings. Which was only fitting since this had been one of the aircraft used in the military. "How's it look?"
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/12/2013, 8:19 pm

Danni's eyes got huge, "This-" She waved her arms around for emphasis, "Is your plane? That you fly on a regular basis?"
the one thing Danni didn't have a clue about... planes. She could fix a car, a boat, and drive both of them. But planes? Nope.
"It looks great." She said running her hands through her damp hair, she poked it to see what it felt like. It was smooth cool metal under her fingertips and felt almost exactly like a car that had been sitting in the garage.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/14/2013, 9:44 pm

Ashton chuckled and then spoke in a rather strange tone to him. "I have only flown the jet once. It was kinda a necessity at the time and I never got to finish the full training of all of the jet's controls." Then Ashton covered the distance between him and the jet while staring at its cool gray metal exterior and wondering if it still worked. It should but you never knew with somethng like that. "I can teach you how to fly it, well the basics of course." Ashton really just hoped he could convince Danielle that he was worthy of this date.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cold Waters Still Flow
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next