Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cold Waters Still Flow

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 8:58 pm

Ashton nodded and then stripped his jacket and shirt off. He made sure to take all of his weapons off and then his boots. He didn't have time to run and grab shorts so he just kept the light denim jeans on and then fastened the velcro around his ankle. Ashton took off for the water and mirrored what Danielle was doing. "I've never surfed before so I may not be real good at this." Ashton called over as he paddled toward a wave. He stopped and waited for the wave before standing up and tried to surf along. Unfortunately, he had no idea what to do so he fell forward and crashed into the water, quickly resurfaceing just barely avoiding going under again.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 9:41 pm

Danni sat on her surfboard and laughed. Bobbing up and down on the water, she nudged his board towards him, so he could grab it and haul himself up.
"Nice first try, like this." She waited. Then she saw a swell starting to form. She flopped forward onto her stomach and paddled. Then she shifted her weight forward and vanished under the water. The wave roared to its height and Danni came over the top, riding the wave all the way to the shore. She pushed her wet hair out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 9:57 am

Ashton watched Danielle as she started surfing and then he looked for another swell. As soon as he saw one, he paddled toward it and was able to ride the wave all the way to Danielle on the beach. Of course it was a very unbalanced ride but at least he didn't wipe out that time. Ashton smiled and then spoke. "Was that better?"
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 5:20 pm

"A few more and you shall be pro," Danni praised. Then she was out in the ocean again waiting, she saw another swell and repeated the process, but this time she traveled inside the wave, otherwise known as shooting the tube. With her hand she traced the arching wave before landing back on the beach.
She checked the time, "Crap. I'm going to be late."
Danni pulled her shirt back over her head and wrung out her dark red hair.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 5:26 pm

Ashton nodded and then put the boards back before slipping his shirt and jacket back on. He grabbed his weapons and then decided he would let his pants dry naturally. "Well, can I walk you back to Camp then?"
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 5:43 pm

"If you wish," Danni answered with a small smile. She slid her dagger into the waist band of her jean before starting off in the general direction of camp. She hooked her thumbs around her belt loops and tapped a random pattern on her hip.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 6:05 pm

Ashton smiled and then started walking next to Danielle. "So, what was the deal with that kid when you head locked him? He seemed scared afterward." Ashton was watching the path and then noticed a brief glimpse of feathers, but they were connected to a person. He shook his had and just put it off as hallucinations. "Also, do you see the winged guy that is coming this way?" Ashton wanted to make sure he wasn't crazy."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 6:16 pm

Danni shrugged, "I had a bad morning and I am rather jumpy in case you haven't noticed. I just didn't have the temper to deal with him."
She ran her fingers through her wet hair and she looked around for a boy with feathers.
"Noo... I may have missed that." Danni said glancing at Ashton.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 6:27 pm

Ashton rubbed his eyes and then nodded. "Yeah, you did seem jumpy. I mean with the whole morning and then it took an entire day for me to get that kiss." Ashton felt his mind go blurry and then he saw the winged boy again. He now knew that it wasn't a vision but the guy was there. Ashton followed the trajectory and stopped. Then he looked at Danielle. "In coming."

Conner was bored and just flying around when he saw Danielle. She was in fact with a guy but they weren't doing anything other than walking. So, he started gliding and just watching for the time being. Then they looked into the air and he knew it was time to land. Conner dove down and landed a good three feet in front of Danielle and the guy. "Danielle, Emery was looking for you earlier." As a second thought, he added some more. "Anything she happens to say about me is completely false." With that, Conner glanced at Ashton and took to the sky. He may have flown up but he was still watching Danielle when he almost ran into a tree, just barely avoiding the branches before going on back to Camp. He didn't want to see her with this guy at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 6:37 pm

Danni listened to Conner's message and waited until he flew away, nearly running into a tree. Danni smiled a little bit, "That was... odd?"
She looked at Ashton before looking down at the dirt path. She was still turning over what Ashton had said in her brain.
"Took you an entire day to get a kiss? Your lucky I even let you kiss me." Danni was joking obviously.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 6:58 pm

Ashton laughed and took a good look at Danielle. He would hate it when she left. It would be torture but at least he would have his jet and if anything happened then he would fly there to help her. "If I remember correctly, you didn't try to stop me. It was more of a gasp and then you kissed me as well. So I guess it wasn't that bad of a kiss, or date." Then Ashton thought back as he continued walking and he asked a question. "Did you know that kid? He seemed to be looking at you like he knew you."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 7:11 pm

"You surprised me in my defense." Danni retorted, her cheeks turning a pale pink. She looked the direction Conner had vanished. "Yeah, he's my friends younger brother. His name is Conner... I think..."
She thought back to when she first had met Conner, "He's pretty interesting...What?!"
She noticed Ashton studying her pretty intently.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 7:21 pm

Ashton turned his gaze away and acted like he hadn't been staring. "Nothing, just thought about today. It was a great day after all. I got to hear a girl talk about a jar of dirt and then I went on a date with a beautiful girl." At the end of the statement he realized he had failed at changing the topic. "Well, that interesting friend's brother has a crush on you." Ashton could tell because he had seen many guys look at girls that way.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 7:30 pm

Danni snorted, "Jar of dirt, I had forgotten about that."
At the next part of his' sentence Danielle's cheeks colored, she was spared an answer when she realized she was standing in the cabin courtyard.
"Oh," She said softly. "I guess this is it then."
Birds twittered in the trees attempting to blossom.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 7:36 pm

Ashton groaned as he saw the courtyard around them and he turned back to Danielle. "Well..." He stepped forward a kissed her again before backing away. "Good bye, Danielle. Have a safe trip." His eyes were the only part of him that showed any sadness but the rest of his body stood at full attention like he was saying good bye to a soldier, which he technically was. Then Ashton saw the feathers from wings. There were some the same color as Conner's but there were also caramel colored ones that led to a girl sitting on the fountain. "Your friend appears to be at the fountain." Ashton wasn't certain but he was pretty sure it was her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 7:52 pm

Danni felt her stomach turn to lead at Ashton falling back into attention.
"Don't do that," She gave him a hug. "Please don't do that."
She gave him a quick kiss good-bye before letting him go. Emery in fact was leaning against the fountain, she arched an eyebrow at the display as Danni walked over. Together the girls left and Danni gave Ashton a quick smile before she vanished from view.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/17/2013, 7:55 pm

Ashton felt his heart sink as he watched Danielle leave but he waited until she was out of sight before his shoulders sagged and he walked toward the Egyptian cabin. He had just had the best date ever and now it was over. It would be awhile before Danielle was back and he would keep himself from sinking into depression. It would be a long haul but at least he had made her smile. Ashton left into the cabin while thinking.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold Waters Still Flow   Cold Waters Still Flow - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cold Waters Still Flow
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4