Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A place to seek Knowledge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/8/2013, 9:44 pm

"Fasten the Velcro around your ankle, that way if you wipe out you won't loose the board and you can tell which way is up." He flashed her a smile and ran into the ocean throwing himself forward and paddling out into deeper water. He adjusted his position so he was sitting on the board and bobbing up and down. He waited for Nadia.
Penny smiled softly, "I don't see why not." She placed her hand on his shoulder in an attempt to steady him when she thought he looked like he might fall over. "I'll need to change to if we are going out."
She was still in her gym clothes.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/9/2013, 8:15 am

He grunted slightly and popped some Amnesia into his mouth; smiling at the smooth flavor of cupcake flavored frozen yogurt. Aidan nods to her and kisses her cheek gently. "Alright.. Meet me at the food court?" He smiled lovingly, looking over at her.

Nadia nods and does as he says. She had trouble strapping the Velcro at first but she eventually got it and jogged over to the water, looking very out of place and clueless. She looked out into the water and suddenly a million scenarios flipped through her head of every bad thing that could possibly happen; most of which ended in her painful or immediate death. Nadia laid on her board and paddled towards him, happy that she was at least in shape.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/9/2013, 1:53 pm

((Penny's out fit that I love and adore http://www.polyvore.com/penny/set?id=73070700 ))

Penny blushes slightly and follows him out the door.
"Fifteen minutes," She agreed and left to her cabin, her thoughts dwelling on Aiden. She went inside and changed. She put on her favorite red shirt, pale blue jeans, and her shoes. Then she brushed her hair and pulled it into a half ponytail. Then went to meet Aiden.
Will flashed Nadia a smile, "This is the hard part. Watching for the waves, when you see the wave building you are going to dive underneath it. I will show you."
He paddled forward and vanished under a swell forming in the water and then it was a wave and he was surfing it. His fingers lightly brushing the wall of water.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/9/2013, 6:25 pm

Nadia looks slightly nervous, she nods and watches him. She tried to focus on his actions but she couldn't help but just admire him. As he rode the wave she told herself that a guy like that couldn't be with a girl like her. He seemed too perfect to her, like he was chiseled in marble. Nadia paddled after him and attempted to stand up for a wave. She wiped out, falling off into the water. Resurfacing, she got back up on her board and immediately tried again; determined to make it. Nadia was successful her second time, riding the crest of the wave smoothly. Nadia rode the wave till it died. She had a wide smile; her adrenaline pumping as she succeeded.

Aidan quickly changed, grunting and grinding his teeth as he slid on his shirt. He wore a pink Floyd t-shirt under a red white and black plaid button up. He pulled on some clean faded jeans and his all black converses. With haste, he walked to the mess hall with his hands in his pockets.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/9/2013, 7:17 pm

Will applauded her efforts and flashed her a quick dazzling smile, "not bad for a first try."
His blonde hair was plastered to his face and they both were quite wet. He relaxed across his surfboard and waited patiently for another wave. Several more rose up but he didn't deem the surfable.
Penny was looking around at some of the Greek carvings when she spotted Aiden.
"Hey," She smiled at him, before turning back to the carving. Then she turned back to him, "You look good."
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/9/2013, 11:49 pm

Nadia smiled back, spacing out at his beauty for a moment. She shakes her head and focuses on the water. Looking at him, she waited beside him and then sits on the board. Paddling back to shore she stands on the shoreline and smiles before getting back into the water and swimming towards him. Nadia seemed to be a strong swimmer, despite not being in the water for a year or two.

Aidan smiled and rubbed the back of his neck. He had a light blush coloring his cheeks. "You.. Every time I see you my breath leaves my body because it wants to be closer to your beauty.." Aidan smiled and took her hand.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/10/2013, 12:21 am

Will grinned, "here comes another one."
It was a massive swell and Will darted forward and dove under the wave. Then he was on top of it. There was room for two so he motioned for her to join him.
Penny blushed to the roots of her hair, "That was rather poetic of you."
She looked at the floor and strands of loose hair fell in her face. She looked back up, "Thanks."
Penny was backed up against a pillar.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/10/2013, 12:28 am

Nadia blushes and smiles, getting on with him. She almost falls but she grabbed onto him for balance. Taking a deep breath she looked around joyfully.

Aidan shrugs and grins at her. "I read a lot.." He brushes a hand on her cheek and leans in, inches away from her face before he hesitates and whispers. "May I...?" Aidan wanted to be as gentlemen like as possible around Penny. To him, she deserved more then he could offer but he liked her too much to stop trying.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/10/2013, 12:48 am

Will and Nadia were going along just fine until Will adjusted his weight some on the board and they went tumbling down into the water. Will resurfaced spluttering and he grinned at Nadia. Then he hauled himself back onto the surfboard and offered her a hand.
"That was fun," Will said, wiping sea water out of his face.
Penny nods and breaths out, "yes."
Her wide brown eyes fixed on his.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/10/2013, 1:12 am

Nadia took a moment yo get to the surface but she did with a smile. "That wa al your fault.." She laughs softly and allows him to help her back on. She wraps her arms around his waist and lays her head in his shoulder.

Aidan closes the gap between them; connecting their lips together. He closes his eyes and kisses her gently for a moment before pulling away with a blush. He takes her hand and smiles softly at her. "Lets get going.."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/10/2013, 1:54 am

"Hey, I lost my balance," Will laughed, paddling the surfboard toward shore. He half turned around after stopping to look at her. "If anything it's your fault."
He teased lightly. "Two people on one surfboard, what on earth possessed you to get on?"
When they made it to the beach Will flopped down on the sand with a mighty woosh of air escaping his lungs.

The kiss was gentle and made Penny's lips tingle with pleasure. She let her eyes drift shut and their fingers intertwined. Her eyes fluttered back open and she gave him a soft shy smile.
"Let us go then," She allowed herself to be lead out.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 7:11 pm

Nadia laughs heart fully and holds into him. She plops down beside him and looks up at the blue sky above. "It's a nice day.." She says, breaking the momentary silence.

Aidan leads her into the strawberry fields happily. He takes the backpack off his back, because he was totally wearing one all along, and pulls outs a red thick blanket. He spreads it across the ground and sets rocks on each corner to keep it down. He starts setting up a picnic setting, using plates and cups "accidently" "misplaced" from the mess Hall and a portable radio.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 8:12 pm

Will propped himself up on his side to get a better look at Nadia, "It is fantastic, perfect weather."
Will mentally kicked himself. He was talking to a girl about the weather, smooth. Sand was sticking to his damp body. Hesitantly he reached out and brushed a strand of hair out of her face.
Penny looked around at the strawberry fields and smiled. The field was rather beautiful with the young strawberry blossoms. Then she saw the picnic and she smiled wider and she saw the misplaced plates and cups.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 8:34 pm

Nadia looked over at him and her cheeks turned a crimson red. She looked at him with a expression of partial fear partial excitement. Gathering her courage, she moved closer to him an hovered a bit away from his face before kissing him. It was only a peck before she pulled away to see his reaction.

Aidan clicked the radio on and it was already set to the punk rock station. "This station alright for you?" He asked looking up at her with a smile. He pats the blanket beside him. "You can sit.."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 9:04 pm

Will felt her lips against his, feather light against this. She pulled away blushing.
"That is not how you kiss someone," He smiled and pulled her against him, "Let me show you how to kiss someone properly."
He pressed his mouth to hers. Here is the funny thing about Will, he is an expert kisser. He deepened the kiss, tracing patterns up and down her spine with the tips of his fingers. Then he trailed kisses down her jaw to her collar bone back up to her mouth.
Penny sat down and picked up a plate flashing it at him, "I guess you miss placed this."
She flashed him a smile before sitting next to him and placing it back down on the ground. She leaned against him and answered his question, "Yeah it's fine."
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 9:17 pm

Aidan laughs softly and nods, with a mischievous grin upon his lips. "I may or may not have.. They come in handy." He kisses the top of her head imagining a grilled cheese sandwich and the enchanted play creates the item. He picks of half of the grilled cheese and takes a bite out of it.

Nadia trembles slightly and let's out a small moan. She kisses him back. Her hands moving to his back and she runs her nail down his back; gentle enough not to hurt but hard enough to leave a red trail. Closing her eyes, moves closer to him.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 9:32 pm

Will continued to kiss her and showed much restraint to go no farther than that. Eventually he pulled away when he remembered they were on a very pubic beach even though there was rarely any one on this side of it. Will glanced around before shifting so that Nadia was slightly on top of him and he presented more lazy kisses. Only about two or three before he sat up and put an end to it.
"Sorry," He murmured tracing her jaw with his thumb. "Beautiful women are my weakness."
Penny flashed a smile and took a sandwich off one of the plates, "Not that I am complaining."
She leaned back into his chest and ate it quietly before reaching for one of the goblets and filling it with clear water.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 9:48 pm

Nadia continued to blush and nods with a soft smile on her lips. "It's alright.. I wasn't really going to complain.." She kissed his cheek and hugs him, her eyes shut tightly.

Aidan smiles and strokes her hair gently as he listens to the music. "Thank you for agreeing to come with me.." The sun was starting to set on the horizon and Aidan leaned over pulling out candles from his bag. He lights them using a lighter from his pocket and then wraps his arms around Penny.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 10:24 pm

Will gave her a lazy smile, his hands still on either side of her waist.
"I think you were a little preoccupied to complain, dear." He runs his fingers gently up her her spine and traced nonsense patterns. He pressed his cheek to the top of her head and pressed his lips to her forehead.
Penny leaned back in his arms so she was in a much more comfortable and kissable position.
"But arguing is fun," She teased, placing her hands on top of his, that in turn were on her stomach. People wouldn't guess just by looking at her but penny had abs from doing her muscle mimicry work outs.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 10:27 pm

Nadia giggles and leans against him happily. "Yes, but I was definitely enjoying the fact.." She brushes some of the drying sand off of his back and smiles warmly up at him.

Aidan chuckles lightly and closes his eyes resting his head against hers."We should do this often.. I enjoy holding you in my arms."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 10:56 pm

"I guessed you were," Will said playing with a strand of her dark hair. He presses a lingering kiss to her lips and checks his watch. "You have me for fifteen more minutes till I have to go to bed, I have school in the morning. What do you wanna do?" Will presses his lips to the side of her neck.
Penny giggled and looked up at Aiden.
"This is quite fun, who knew you were such a romantic?"
She ran his fingers along his jaw line and leaned in for a kiss.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 11:01 pm

Nadia blushes softly and kisses him once more."What I want to do we can't and don't have the time for.." She giggles softly and stands up stretching her arms above her head.

Aidan smiles and kissed back before answering. "As I've said before.. I read a lot." He runs his fingers through her hair and smiles affectionately down at her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 11:32 pm

Will stood and dusted off the backs of his legs and then when she stretched he placed his hands on her waist.
"You have a hickey on the side of your neck," he told her planting another kiss on her lips. "Just thought you'd wanna know."
He ran his hands up and down her waist once before going and retrieving the surfboards and towels.
Penny smiled, "Intelligent and attractive, I like that." Her bangs fell into her face as Aiden played with her hair.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/11/2013, 11:37 pm

Blushing with a small smirk on her lips, Nadia rubs the side of her neck. She jogs over to him and takes a surfboard. "My brother is going to blow a gasket.." She says jokingly, even though it is a known fact.

Aidan blushes and smiles, leaning over to kiss her gently. He lets the kiss last for a moment before pulling away. "It's getting dark., I should take you back to your cabin."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/12/2013, 12:05 am

"If he gives you to much grief I can just turn him into a four year old again," Will joked letting her take the board and the two towels were on his shoulder. "Unless I happen to accidently turn myself into a kid and then we will have a problem."
He started walking down the path.
Penny enjoyed the kisses very much and her lips tingled with delight.
"I suppose you better," She sighed, not moving. Penny used her fingers to push her bangs out of her face.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A place to seek Knowledge
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next