Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A place to seek Knowledge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/5/2013, 8:32 am

Nadia woke up first, early in the morning. She stretched and smiled brightly looking over at her laid out bathing suit. Getting up, she walks over to her brothers bed and pounces on him. "Wake up!" Her voice was at a whisper so the other cabin members didn't wake up. Aidan groans and opens his eyes looking up at his twin. "Fine.. Food then training." He pushed her off to get dressed and the two change. Nadia changes into regular clothing, planning on changing into her bathing suit before she head down to the beach. They set off for that mess hall.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/5/2013, 8:39 pm

Will rolled out of bed, proceeded to brush his teeth, and then take a shower. Pulling on clean clothes he pulled his sword out from under his bed and strapped it across his back. Still slightly damp he went to the mess hall and made a breakfast sandwich of eggs, toast, bacon, sausage, ham, and a whole bunch of other breakfast foods. Then he made his way to the gym were he met up with Penny. Her eyes were glued to a kick boxing video and her jaw kept tightening and loosening.
"You better not try that on me," Will said, stretching and finishing his sandwich.
"Why would I do that?" Penny asked, turning off her I-pod.
"That is what you do, experiment. Have you eaten?"
"Yep, I have been up since five."
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/5/2013, 11:32 pm

After eating large meals for the both of the twins, they set out for the gym for a warm up. Aidan followed behind Nadia closely as they entered the gym. They started out with stretching, both of them almost impossibly flexible. Aidan was talking to Nadia as they warmed up. The two seemed to be playing a chess game entirely by verbalization.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/6/2013, 12:49 am

Penny stretched and spotted Aiden out of the corner of her eye and she was tempted to wave. But when she turned back Will she saw he was watching Nadia. A flash of annoyance swept through her.
"Oi, we are here to practice swordsmanship not flirting."
Penny drew her sword, one of a set of twin broadswords. While William drew his hand and a half sword. Then they began to spar, when sparing with Penny she was constantly learning new tricks unlike Will. So most every time she had him beat.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/6/2013, 8:26 am

Once done warming up, the two begun their swordplay practice. They were perfectly evenly matched and almost looked to be dancing. Their sword were twin blades, and and at a odd shape. Aidan didn't seem to make things easy for Nadia, and vise versa. The two were cobstantly dodging kill shots and blows to main arteries.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/6/2013, 9:35 pm

Will and Penny sparred until Penny knocked Will out of the ring.
"I win," She smirked, lightly placing the blade of her sword at his jugular. "Now, you will buy me chocolate."
"Aw, come. You know I can't have the stuff." Will muttered, pushing the blade away with the tip of his finger.
"You choose not to eat chocolate. There is a difference."
Penny stuck her tongue out at Will.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/6/2013, 9:41 pm

Aidan looks over at Penny, destructed by her for a moment. Nadia ends up slicing his side, being able to respond just fast enough to change the direction of her blade and not hit a main artery. She drops her sword and grabs her brother, applying pressure on the wound. Aidan cried out in pain and fell to the ground. "I'm so sorry.. You suddenly stopped and I couldn't stop the blade.." Aidan calms his sister. "I'm fine, you did well. You didn't hit any main organs.. I think I might need stitches." He chuckles softly and Nadia smiles sadly.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/7/2013, 1:06 am

Will put up his hands in mock surrender, "Fine."
Penny lowered her sword and sheathed it and pulled Will up. Will limped slightly as he had rolled his ankle and he sat on a near by bench.
"You okay?" Penny asked crouching down in front of William.
"Yeah, just twinges."
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/7/2013, 8:46 pm

Nadia takes off her shirt, her sportsbra underneath. She wraps her brother's wound in her shirt, tying of the ends. She struggles to pick her brother up, tired from the training. Aidan was starting to black out, trying desperately to keep consciousness. "Keep awake, Aidan.. It won't be long till were in the infirmary.." She looks around, not knowing if she could get her brother to the infirmary alone. She spots Penny and Will and calls out to them. "Penny! Will! Aidan is hurt!" Her voice was calmed, and she hid her panic well. Aidan blacked out, his weight dropping causing Nadia to grunt and pull him up. This was the first time Aidan has ever gotten this badly hurt in sparring.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/7/2013, 8:59 pm

Penny darted over and snagged him under the armpits.
"Help!" She called over to Will who in turn, being a guy, was discreetly checking out Nadia.
"Oh, right." He turned to Aiden and focused on him. He walked over and stared at him and then he slumped over against the wall, exhausted. If Will's power took effect Aiden would be turned into a three to four year old and be much easier to carry. But they would have to worry since it only works for about fifteen minutes.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/7/2013, 9:06 pm

Aidan starts to shrink, becoming a small child once more. Nadia couldn't help but gasp and pick him up in her arms like a baby. "I always preferred him when he was at this age.." She holds him to her chest running out the door with her brother. She dashed to the infirmary, handing him over to one of the people there. She explained the situation and they nodded, saying they would have to wait until he was his normal size to stitch him up, but they could help. The drizzled some melted ambrosia on his wound and pressed against it to stop the bleeding. Nadia sat beside his bed, worried and cold.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/7/2013, 9:22 pm

Will and Penny followed her and Will sat down heavily in a chair. After a while Aiden grew back into his usual form. Will offered Nadia his jacket before falling asleep in a chair off to the side. Turning people into little kids always made him tired.
Penny dropped down on her stool.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/7/2013, 9:31 pm

Nadia smiles sadly and takes the jacket thanking him. She curls into the chair, nervously waiting. "Thank you.. We were training like always when he suddenly became distracted.. I was in the middle of a swing and.. I couldn't stop it.. My blade was swinging towards a main artery and I moved it so it didn't kill him but.." Nadia presses her face into her hands. Aidan shifts, starting to wake up. His eyes flutter open and closed and he groans. Nadia opens her eyes and went to his side. "Nadia.." Aidan looks around and spots Penny. "Penny.. Why are..." He groans and Nadia hushes him.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/7/2013, 10:03 pm

Penny stood up abruptly and stood behind Nadia. She placed her hand on her shoulder, "Guess this isn't what you meant when you said you wanted to hang out later." She offered him a small smile. Will snored softly in the corner. the Apollo healers had removed Aiden's shirt and Penny could see his muscle. But she kept her eyes glued to his face so she wouldn't be distracted.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/7/2013, 10:06 pm

Aidan started to chuckle but he groaned grabbing the wound on his side. "Yea, something like that.." He said, smiling up at her warmly. Nadia looks between the two and got up to give them a moment of privacy. She leaned over Will and held his nose to wake him up.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/7/2013, 10:20 pm

"I'm sorry," She squeaked at his pain. She touched his bare shoulder lightly giving him a small smile.
Wall was sleeping and then someone pinched his nose shut. He jolted awake and looked blearily at Nadia, "Yes? How may I help you?"
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/7/2013, 10:22 pm

"Well.. I just wanted to thank you.." She smiled softly blushing. "And.. I wanted to add that I don't know if there will be enough tulle in the day for you to teach me to surf today.." She rubbed her elbow shyly.
Aidan sits up painfully and looks at Penny. "Penny.. I know we have only but gotten to talking.. But.. I wanted to.." He looks down at his lap as if he was gaining some courage before looking up and pulling her close by her neck, drawing her into a kiss.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/7/2013, 10:41 pm

Will yawned, "no problem, just a hero doing his friendly duty."
He flashed her a white smile, "We can start sooner if you like?" then he caught a glimpse of Aiden kissing Penny. Penny seemed deeply involved in the kiss her hand tangled up in his hair and a hand flattened against his chest.
"Your brother moves rather quickly doesn't he," he murmured. Penny had been his first kiss, only after he had pestered her to let him practice on her. They had only been about twelve so it didn't mean anything.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/7/2013, 10:49 pm

Nadia looks over and her eyes widen. He looks back to Will rubbing the back of her neck. "Yea uhm.. Can we leave so I don't have to watch my twin make out with someone?... And that, would be his first time opening up to someone besides me..." She awkwardly walked out of the room, shielding her eyes from the other two. She was still wearing Will's jacket over her sportsbra.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/7/2013, 11:02 pm

Will got the door and told her, "Meet you at the beach in about fifteen minutes, I have to go get my boards and my swimsuit on."
He glanced back at Penny and Aiden having a snog fest. Will's jacket smelled lightly of a mixture of him and cologne.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/7/2013, 11:08 pm

Nadia smiles and nods. She walks to her cabin, discretely holding the sleeve of his jacket to her nose. She changed into her bikini, leaving the surf shirt behind. She uses Will's jacket as a cover, and she slid on sweat pants and flip flops before heading to meet up with him. As she walked she put her hair up into a high ponytail so it stays of her neck.

Aidan pulled away from Penny with a happy smile. He didn't say anything, he only laid a hand on her cheek and smiled. He really wasn't sure what to say anyways.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/7/2013, 11:14 pm

Will existed after her and he went to his bunk and changed into his swimming shorts and pulled two of his surfboards off the wall. Then he grabbed another jacket and a towel. He jogged over to the beach and was waxing the second surfboard when Nadia showed up.
When Aiden pulled away, Penny was breathless. Her cheeks faintly pink.
"Were did that come from?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/7/2013, 11:18 pm

Aidan blushes brightly and looks down. "Im not very good at well.. Explaining emotion.. And I wanted to let you know how I felt.. So I showed you." He looks up at her and smiles.

Nadia walks up to him and smiles brightly. "Which one may I use..?" She stood beside him, her heart thumping slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/8/2013, 2:10 am

"That you did," Penny said. Her eyes bright and she bit her lip, looking down. She had liked the kiss very much and secretly wanted another one. Aiden was addicting in his own way like chocolate. Hades, now she was comparing him to chocolate.
Will handed her the one he had just finished waxing and it was quite smooth to the touch. It was a pale white with a blue stripe down the middle.
"This one," He said, shedding his jacket and putting it next to his towel. He picked up his own and fastened his Velcro around his ankle and hit the water. He bobbed up and down in the water and waited.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/8/2013, 8:23 am

Nadia runs her fingers over the board and smiles. She removes his jacket and pulls of her sweatpants. She looks at him clueless what to do next. "You.. You gotta' remember I've never done this before.. What do I do with this?" Her cheeks were bright red with embarrassment as she held up the Velcro.

Aidan smiled up at Penny. He laid his hand on hers before getting up out of his bed with a grunt. "Could you walk me back to my cabin.. So I could grab a shirt and maybe then we could go out somewhere..?" Aidan grabbed the edge of the bed to lean on nervously. He had hoped she understood that he was trying to ask her to a date, but he realized he failed miserably at wording the question.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A place to seek Knowledge
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next