Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A place to seek Knowledge

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 12:26 am

Nadia had her pant legs rolled up and she was picking up shells and stones and putting them in her bag. Aidan sighs and walks up to the shore line, so he didn't get too wet. "Nadia, this man says you stole his necklace?" Nadia looks up and sighs, walking to shore with sand sticking to her feet and shins. "No.. I just wanted to see it and well.. I was too nervous to give it back.." She smiles softly, a light blush flushing her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 1:01 am

Will gave her a smile and said, "Thanks for the necklace back."
He took it and fastened it around his neck. Will had his surfboard balanced under his arm.
"Next time you want to try it on, just ask. I never say no to a beautiful girl." Will winked, unable to help himself. What could he say? William Henry was a natural born flirt.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 9:08 am

Nadia's blush deepened and she looks down at the ground slightly nervous. Aidan glares slightly to William and wraps a protective arm around Nadia's shoulders. "Come on, Nadia.. We should get back to our cabin." Nadia looks up at Aidan with a protesting face but sighs. She breaks free of his hold and smiles softly at William. "I'm sorry again for stealing your necklace.. I did mean to give it back. Maybe.. You could show me how to surf sometime?" Nadia had a hopeful look on her face, not to learn to surf which she wasn't necessarily interested in, but to see Will again. Aidan gave a slight warning look to Will, making it obvious he did not approve and did not want him to say yes.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 7:50 pm

William smiled again, pretty much oblivious to Aiden's dirty looks of No way, Hawaii. Will propped his arms up on his surf board, "I don't see why not, I should be here tomorrow after noon around ten...ish."
He contemplated what he had going on tomorrow, nothing. Besides doing homework. His blonde hair was starting to dry and was flipping outwards again.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 9:19 pm

Aidan glares slightly at Will, unhappy with his response. Nadia smiles brightly, and glances at Aidan, who in turn softens up. "Alright, I'll see you there." She smiles brightly at Will. "Come on Nadia, lets go." Nadia nods and waves goodbye, as she turns to follow her brother to their cabin. As they near their cabin, Nadia giggles slightly. "What is it, Nadia?" Aidan asks, as Nadia turns and falls backwards onto her bed with a huff. "Well, I don't even know here my bathing suit is anymore." Aidan shakes his head and sighs. He points to the dresser beside his sister's bed. "Top drawer all the way in the back to the right.. I unpacked your clothes when we got here." Nadia hops off the bed and, in one motion, she slides her shoes off dashing to the dresser. She opens the top drawer and pulls out her light blue and white striped bikini. Nadia holds it up and looks towards her brother worried she would get cold in it. Aidan opens one of his drawers and pulls out his black surf shirt and holds it towards her. "Considering we are mostly the same size, this should fit. It will keep you warmer." Nadia nods and lays out an outfit then slides in her bed smiling over at her brother.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 9:44 pm

Will walked back to camp greeting people as he went. He spotted Penny and Darwin headed towards the mess hall. William himself walked back to his cabin and pulled out a change of clothes. He pulled them on and left his surfboard in his cabin. Will bored wandered around camp.

Penny on the other hand had her nose in a book. It was a very good book too. Darwin was running around on the floor causing many Aphrodite kids to squeal.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 9:53 pm

Aidan kisses his sister's forehead as she drifts to sleep. He leaves the cabin and wanders around silently. He spaces out as he walks, his hands in his pockets. Hungry, he heads towards the mess hall and spots Penny on his way. He smiles softly and walks towards her. She is heading in his direction.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 10:01 pm

Penny ran into Aiden, not paying attention. As usual she dropped her book in the dust. Quickly she crouched down and picked up the novel.
"Sorry," She said looking up for the fist time. "Oh. Hi Aiden." Her cheeks burned a pale pink and her bangs fall in her face. Penny dusts the book off before looking back up at him.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 10:07 pm

Aidan chuckles softly and offers a hand to help her back up. "It's fine and hello. What are you reading?" He smiles warmly at her, thinking to him. She is cute when she blushes like that.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 10:30 pm

Penny showed him the cover of the book, "It's called The Naming by Alison Croggon."
She took his hand allowing him to help her up. Penny could feel the calluses from sword play on his hands. "So what are you up to?"
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 10:33 pm

Aidan shrugs and smiles. "That sounds interesting, what is it about? I'm just grabbing a snack is all.. Care to sit with me?" He motions to the empty seats beside them.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 11:26 pm

"It's about a slave girl with magical powers," Penny said sitting down next to Aiden, keeping an eye out for Will just to make sure he wasn't causing trouble. She took an oreo off one of the plates. Penny gave him the brief summary of the book.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 11:31 pm

Aidan nods and takes one of her Oreos, licking the inside out before eating the rest of the cookie. "That sounds interesting.. Do you read often?"
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 11:46 pm

Penny nodded, "I don't have dyslexia like most Demi-gods so I read more than most. I also have all AP classes as you saw earlier today so I kinda have to read a lot."
She shut her mouth, her cheeks burning as she realized how nerdy she sounded. Being smart just kinda happened when you had a photographic memory, heck she had memory muscles. Anything she saw she could do.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 11:56 pm

Aidan smiles softly and looks at her. "You are a bit adorable when you blush... If you don't mind me saying.." He takes another Oreo and eats it like he did the one before.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/28/2013, 12:07 am

Penny hides her face by letting a curtain of hair as she blushes scarlet.
"Thanks?" She answers sounding a little uncertain. Penny didn't do the beating around the bush flirting game.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/28/2013, 8:57 am

Aidan nods and awkwardly leans back in his chair. He wasn't very good at flirting, and the action wasn't really natural to him. He sighs softly and grabs a bowel off the table, imagining cookie dough icecream. After finding a spoon her takes a small bite of the icecream and sits in silence.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/28/2013, 10:35 pm

Penny layed her book on the table and snagged a magical goblet. She asked it for some Root-beer and it filled up with a slight fizzing noise. She drank some of it then moved her hands back into her lap.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 2 Icon_minitime2/28/2013, 11:51 pm

Aidan smirks, getting an idea. "Hey Penny.. Are you lactose intolerant?" He looks over to her with a warm smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/1/2013, 12:36 am

A look of confusion crossed her face briefly, "nooo I don't believe so."
She pushed her long hair out of her face and reached for another Oreo.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/1/2013, 5:40 pm

Aidan grabs a spoon and offers some of his ice cream. Tho wasn't his original idea, but he didn't want to go through with the thought he had.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/1/2013, 8:36 pm

Penny took the spoon and narrowed her eyes at him, "Why do I feel that this wasn't your original plan."
She asked him, sticking the spoon in her mouth thoughtfully. Penny's wide brown eyes were on Aidan's face.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/1/2013, 10:10 pm

He squirms slightly in his chair. "Well.. Uhm.. I'm sorry." He put a hand on his neck and smiled awkwardly. He imagines a big scoop of vanilla icecream and as it appears on his plate he dumps it into her root beer. It lands in the root beer with a splash and he grins. "Root beer float?
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/1/2013, 10:47 pm

Penny looked at her drink in shock for a few seconds before she grinned, she loved rootbeer floats. She mixed is slightly with her spoon before taking a sip.
"Have I mentioned I like rootbeer floats?"
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/2/2013, 9:24 am

Aidan grinned widely, with a slightly victorious smile. "Well.. That was my original plan, but I wasn't sure you liked them." He reached over and grabbed another Oreo and split the cookies apart. H licked the cream out before eating the cookie. "I have always had a bit of a sweet tooth.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A place to seek Knowledge    A place to seek Knowledge  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A place to seek Knowledge
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next