Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

White sands and photography....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

White sands and photography.... Empty
PostSubject: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 8:24 pm

Nicki twisted the dial on her camera, her toes digging into the white sand. She was far enough away she wouldn't get herself and her camera wet. The camera was digital obviously and it was the nice kind with the changeable lenses, not the crappy kind you get from the store for thirty dollars. Natalie, apparently satisfied by what she saw, peered through the lens and proceeded to take pictures of all the kids having fun. Nicki was very tan and wearing her white sundress only made her more so. Today her eyes were a clear blue and not a dark stormy grey.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 8:29 pm

The investigation of Azazel had led far and wide and so Nicolaus walked over the white sands and was quickly met by some girl who was shooting pictures. He smiled and then started walking past her, hoping that she wouldn't notice but also wanting her to see him. It wasn't much of a big deal but Nic was bored and he needed something to do besides search for another power-crazed demi titan. Maybe this girl would be just that distraction.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 8:50 pm

Nicki's camera lenses focused on a boy, he had a strange air about him. Almost like he was up to no good... but not. Nicki arched her eyebrow slightly and the shutter of the camera closed, catching an image of his face half lit by the light reflected off the ocean. She looked at the picture and smiled, it was a rather good picture. Then she turned slightly and looked out at the ocean. Maybe she would go for a swim later...
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 9:02 pm

Nic saw the camera shutter click and he knew that he had just been captured on film. He laughed and then walked over to the girl. "How did that picture turn out then?" He was rather nervous but didn't know why. Nic glanced at the girl and wondered why he was so nervous but took it to be the feeling of tracking Azazel.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 9:13 pm

Nicki nearly dropped her camera, surprised.
"Oh," She said softly, luckily the strap had been around her neck so it didn't fall into the sand. "I think it did," She said, realizing who had snuck up behind her. She flipped back to the picture and showed it to him, "I rather like it."
She looked at his face with her blue eyes, watching for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 9:25 pm

Nic leaned over and looked at the picture. He loved how the lights from the ocean reflected and shone over his face and made it just look like he was a perfect person for the camera. It wasn't him but it certainly showed his inner self and Nic loved that. Unknown to him, he'd wrapped his arm around the girl while looking at the picture and when he finished Nic finally noticed. "Oh, sorry...it's a great picture." He was extremely nervous now and all his words did was show that.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... Icon_minitime3/17/2013, 10:16 pm

Nicki stiffened when his arm went around her slim waist. Nicki was mostly muscle as she spent most time in water.
"Y-yeah, it is." She stuttered and she took a slight step backwards out of his reach, her face flushed slightly as she felt his fingers brush the small of her back as she withdrew. Her long hair fell in her face as she switched the camera off.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... Icon_minitime3/18/2013, 12:01 pm

Nic saw the girl stiffen and then step back so he decided to try and work through the awkward moment. "I'm Nicolaus Reed. Sorry about that just now...I didn't mean to wrap my arm around you." He loocked away briefly and then back at the girl while waiting to see what she said.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... Icon_minitime3/19/2013, 12:37 am

Nicki flashed a small apologetic smile, "It's okay... I am just not used to being... touched."
The girl had to slowly reintroduce herself to the human culture for the last half a year. Being trapped as a mermaid for the last few years made her slightly shy when it came to any physical contact. Heck she had forgotten how to use a cell phone, Nicki's camera was a bit of a stretch.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... Icon_minitime3/19/2013, 7:13 pm

Nic nodded and then smiled evilly. He looked around and then discovered that they were near a large sand dune, only like three feet away from it. That made Nic all the more happy and it gave him way too many ideas for how to work this. Nic stepped backwards and then stopped, making it look like it was normal and nothing was going to happen. Suddenly he shot forward and used his body like a human missile. With his body propelling forward, he wrapped his arms around the girl and they landed in the soft sand, his body hitting the ground first to make sure she wasn't injured.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... Icon_minitime3/19/2013, 7:49 pm

Nicki shrieked, like any girl would and as soon as they landed she struggled to get loose, "What the heck is wrong with you?"
Nicki was in a slight state of shock and she didn't like being touched by just anyone.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... Icon_minitime3/19/2013, 10:30 pm

Nic stood up and then brushed the sand off of his pants and bare arms. "Come on, lighten up already. It was a joke and there wasn't any intention to hurt you." His voice held no anger and actually let a hint of a laughter crack through the words. He was really playful and obnoxious which explained why he had tackled the girl.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... Icon_minitime3/19/2013, 10:47 pm

Nicki was not amused, "I refuse to lighten up because you could have broken my camera."
Any other circumstance she would have been amused but they were at the beach and she could have gotten wet, that could have been very bad. At that moment, Emerson ran up.
"Nicki, can I borrow your camera?" She asked lightly, not even glancing at Nic.
"Sure," Nicki responded and handed it to her. "I need it back by tonight though."
"No problem," With that she sprouted wings and flew off.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... Icon_minitime3/19/2013, 10:59 pm

Nic blinked a few times as he saw the winged demi goddess fly away and then he looked back at the girl in front of him. "So in other words, you are too worried about your camera to realize that it was actually fun? I made sure to keep your camera safe and we are at the top of the beach so that water you keep looking at wouldn't have touched you." He was still speaking with a light tone but it was annoying to have the girl complain.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... Icon_minitime3/20/2013, 1:59 am

Nicki scowled at him, "Do you have a thousand dollars to replace that thing? I don't think so."
She flopped down, calming herself down. This boy seemed to be able to press all of her buttons without trying. Her eyes flickered color briefly before she blinked and they were their regular blue color.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... Icon_minitime3/20/2013, 7:55 pm

Nic felt his ears and face warm up with anger before he forced himself to calm down. "Okay, I give up. Why is it that you don't like being touched and are so afraid of the water?" He wasn't exactly sure how to act around the girl since he knew next to nothing about her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... Icon_minitime3/20/2013, 8:20 pm

"I.. uh..." Her ears turned red. "I am not afraid of water, just what happens after I touch water."
She rubbed her knuckles, embarrassed. "You see... mydadisTritonandifitouchwateriturnintoafishandiwasstucklikethatforafewyears." She said this all rather quickly. She felt uncomfortable and looked up at Nic, waiting for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... Icon_minitime3/20/2013, 8:42 pm

Austin rode up on Seraph with Lea in front of him. He'd heard that Nic had come this way and he had to tell Nic good bye as well. He'd already said good bye to Zephen, Kat, and Kodee and now him and Lea had to get back to the forest quickly. "Hey Nic, I just dropped by to say good bye. Sorry bro but I met Leanna and now it's time for me to move on. Peace Out and maybe we will run into each other some time." Before he could see a response from Nic, Austin spun the pegasus around and they thundered off toward the trees.

Nic was about to respond to the girl when he heard the sound of a pegasus. He looked over and saw Austin. As soon as he had waved at Austin, the words were spoken and Nic's jaw dropped slightly. He'd known that his friend had been having fun in the forest but he'd never expected this. Before he could reply and say anything, Seraph was gone with his best friend and the dryad. Nic turned to the girl and he knew his eyes had some tears in them. "Well...I guess it makes sense that you don't like going in the water then." Nic had switched the sentence as soon as he knew he was about to say something about Austin.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... Icon_minitime3/20/2013, 9:46 pm

Nicki watched, glancing up at the girl. A dryad, she realized with shock. She flashed a quick smile at the creature before the guy flew off on the horse. She looked back at Nic just in time to catch his reaction. Nicki offered him a small smile before shaking her head, "No, I love being in the water. Just not when people are around."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... Icon_minitime3/21/2013, 7:51 pm

Nic nodded and then looked out at the water. "So, why exactly do you not want people to know your powers? I mean just about everyone knows that if they try to kill me then it will be really difficult."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... Icon_minitime3/21/2013, 8:42 pm

Nicki swallowed, "People at this camp are kinda strange and I have had several kinda scary reactions about the whole fish... thing..."
She winced slightly at the explanation, she felt it sounded incredibly stupid. "That and when it rains life gets difficult."
Nicki shrugged and stood, dusting white sand off the back of her legs.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... Icon_minitime3/21/2013, 8:46 pm

Nic wasn't entirely shocked at her answer since most people were very judgemental, even demi gods. "Well, I guess I'm just not someone who would judge you like that. Everyone is different and that is what makes us all so great. So...do you have a name I can use when talking to you?" He smiled at the end of his sentence.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... Icon_minitime3/21/2013, 9:27 pm

"My name is Natalie, but most people call me Nicki." She flashed a brief smile before pushing strands of hair out of her face. The girl had a series a freckles sprinkled across her cheekbones and her nose and a pair of full lips. She turned her back to him and started down the beach, keeping a slow and pleasurable pace.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... Icon_minitime3/23/2013, 3:42 pm

Nic sighed as he saw Nicki turn her back. She honestly thought that would stop him from following her? Ha, that just made him want to talk to her more. Nic fell into step next to her and then looked over at her face. He saw the freckles and full lips and his brain disintegrated into mush. Now he understood how Austin had felt when he'd seen the girl who'd just flown away. As soon as he thought of his best friend who had just fled to the forest, Nic felt slightly angry. His stride faltered and Nic was forced to catch up with Nicki. "So why is it that you keep avoiding talking to me?" Nic was bored and he'd already decided he wanted to get to know Nicki.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... Icon_minitime3/23/2013, 4:06 pm

Natalie came to a halt when Nic stopped walking on front of her. Annoyance flashed across her face and she turned to face the ocean. "When did you become so persistent?"
She decided to answer his question with a question. Her white sun dress whipped around her bare tan legs in the slight breeze. She stepped around him and continued walking towards her destination which appeared to be a cove.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White sands and photography....
Page 1 of 15Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next