Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

White sands and photography....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

White sands and photography.... - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 7:29 pm

Austin rode up on Seraph's back and felt his thoat close as he saw Nicolaus with the same girl he'd been with before. It wasn't that big of a deal that his friend was with the girl but Austin felt like he should've been there to talk to Nic about it. Austin had Seraph stop and he strummed slowly on the guitar, a slow and deep tone to the notes that had always been a song him and Nic had liked. Kryptonite by 3 Doors Down, one of his favorite songs, had been played when Nicolaus Reed met Austin Greene and now it was playing when Austin tried to get Nic's attention.

Nic smiled when he saw Nicki looking at the sketch and he reached over to grab the drawing from earlier. He set it down in front of Nicki and then went back to drawing only to hear a guitar, Austin's guitar, playing behind him. Slowly, the son of Styx lowered his pen and his gaze as well before glancing back to where the solid white pegasus stood with his friend on its back.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 7:47 pm

Nicki didn't pick up because her fingers were wet, but she looked at it. Her blue eyes lightened slightly, "This is amazing," She began to say but the words died in her throat as she saw Austin. Her eyes darkened with fear and she pushed off the edge of the drop off. She was tempted to vanish beneath the waves like she usually did. She glanced at Nic to see his reaction. Her blue eyes flicked back and forth between the two boys, lips parted slightly. The freckled girl suddenly realized this and then shut her mouth.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 7:54 pm

Nic registered Nicki's discomfort at Austin being near and stood up to slightly block Austin's view. Since Nicki was a mermaid it was kind of important. He walked over to the pegasus and before thinking he slugged Austin in the jaw and turned away to think. You left, Austin, so why are you back? I mean, I did have questions and could've used help with my relationship issues but you were gone. He looked at the demigod on the ground and then smiled and helped him up off the ground. Who am I kidding bro? Welcome back to the land of the populated. Now could you please turn around so there isn't anything you see that you shouldn't. He hugged Austin briefly and then watched as the son of Nike turned around to go back to look at the Camp while still being near. You realize I came back because I knew you were hurting. I don't know how I knew but it's because of you that I came back. Now, can I please turn around and see this girl that you are in love with? Austin rubbed his jaw and continued to look out at the camp.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 8:03 pm

Nicki scrambled out of the cove and used her powers to dry herself off. She snagged her shorts and t-shirt that had been laying close to the edge of the cove, she pulled them on quickly and walked over to stand behind Nic, her eyes dark blue and wary of this new comer.
"Saying he's in love with me is a little extreme don't you think?" She asked lightly, looping her thumbs through her jean shorts belt loops.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 8:16 pm

No, I can tell Nic is in love with you by the way he kept looking back at you and the way that he blocked my view of you so that you could keep whatever secret it is you have. Also, I know my best friend and I know he has never, I mean never taken so much time out of his day to draw a picture of someone he doesn't love. Austin pointed to the picture in the leather bound journal of Nicki outlined by dark blue water without a tail. The picture was by far better than the other one yet it wasn't completely finished yet and therefore had no definition or true shading. It was then that Nic glared at Austin and wrapped an arm around Nicki's shoulders long enough to turn to her and kiss her softly. Then he turned back to his friend and smiled evilly. So what if I love Nicki? She is the only person here who didn't ride off with another girl. How long did that last, two days? Nevermind, as I said welcome back Austin. This is Nicki Kate and I will murder you if you hurt her since there were recent issues around that. Nic looked at Nicki and saw her eyes were dark blue which meant she was upset or wary. He kissed her softly again and then watched Austin carefully.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 8:34 pm

Nicki arched an eyebrow and was about to say something when Nic pulled her around and kissed her in what was most likely an attempt to ease her temper and she flushed, suddenly forgetting what she was about to say. Then Nic turned around and talked to the other boy reprimanding the other boy. Then Nicki had a shock of revelation.
"You're the boy who kissed Emery," She stated and then was hushed up by another kiss. "Not Like he could hurt me anyway, I know plenty of sharks and I could drown him myself if need be."
She stated this lightly, showing she didn't actually mean what she said... but if given a reason she would drown him, mermaids were notorious for drowning after all.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 8:43 pm

Yeah, I kissed Emerson...awhile back. Yet that wasn't intentional. Austin glanced over this girl, Nicki, and mentally complimented Nic for finding someone who was actually good looking. Then he smiled at Nic and hopped back onto Seraph. So, if you need my help then you can find me at the Nike cabin where I should be. With that he rode off and disappeared. Nic chuckled and then turned to Nicki to talk to her. So, that sketch...yeah it's for you. Anyhow, that's Austin and I'm not afraid of him physically hurting you. It's more that he is impulsive and will more than likely kiss you if he gets the chance.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 8:56 pm

Nicki snorted, "I wouldn't let him get that close to me anyhow. He rubs me the wrong way. Besides, you shouldn't be worried about who I kiss, I have gone on a date with you. That doesn't make you my boyfriend."
She added that part gently, that had been part of their agreement after all. "It just gives you kissing rights."
Nicki moved away to pick up her socks and shoes, pulling them on. Then she tucked the sketch into her pocket.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 9:06 pm

Nic nodded and then grabbed his pen from the ground. I know, but I also know what happens when Austin gets romantically involved and it doesn't ever end good. Besides, I may not be your boyfriend but I still love you. Nic was growing more confident but still the word love stuck in his throat for he feared Nicki wouldn't feel the same.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 9:22 pm

Nicki just looked at him with an expression of tenderness that had no words and she gave him a smile.
"Thanks, Nic." She stuffed her hands in her pockets and started down the path. Not sure if Nicolaus would follow her or not.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 9:33 pm

Nic grinned and followed Nicki slowly so that they were walking at the same pace. He was bored and needed only be moving to keep his mind moving. Yet now that he knew Nicki would date him then he had no issues with sadness and that mean Nic was able to move more easily. Nic reached out and brushed his hand against Nicki's cheek and watched her. Nicki, thank you for saying you'll date me.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 9:50 pm

Nic's hand brushed along Nicki's cheek, goose flesh raised itself on the back of her neck. Her eyes trailed from his hand, to his wrist, to his elbow, and rested on his face.
"Don't mention it," She answered coming to an abrupt halt as several horse riders crossed their path.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/5/2013, 6:36 am

Nicolaus slowed down and then stopped when the horseback riders rode by them. He thought about the day and the day before until finally he looked back at Nicki. Nicki, how about that date tonight? Nic remembered the date he'd planned before Alaisdair came along.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/5/2013, 12:15 pm

"Hmm?" Nicki asked, her brain appeared to be deep in thought. "Oh, the date. I don't care when it happens."
She pushed a strand of her brown hair out of the way of her vision. Nicki glanced at Nic out of the corner of her eye.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/5/2013, 6:43 pm

Nicolaus watched Nicki briefly before nodding and turning to look back at the path which was now clear. He had to think for a little while but when Nic looked back at Nicki and smiled he knew what to do. You still haven't gotten those pictures of the tombs. How about we go back down there and you can investigate the tunnels and throne room. For some reason, the ancient tunnels seemed like the best place for them to be.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/6/2013, 8:19 pm

Nicki flashed a smile at Nic, "That would be great, I have be meaning to go down there. I just need to get my camera first."
She shoved her hands in her pockets after brushing her hair out of her face. The girl skipped down to the minor water gods cabin to get her camera.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/7/2013, 10:27 pm

Nic smiled and walked to the tunnels with his hands in his pocket and his head bowed in thought. He planned on cutting the obnoxious long hair and possibly getting it dyed but first Nic had to find a way to get new clothes and find his old colored contacts since he really wanted to switch up his appearance. As Nic arrived at the cabin and slipped down into the shadowy tunnels, he remembered that he'd planned on getting a tattoo and his ear pierced. Zeus Almighty, he had some things he had to finish and some time to take off. Nic looked up and followed the path until he entered the throne room and waited for Nicki.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/7/2013, 10:44 pm

Nicki came down the tunnel slowly. Taking pictures and blinding anything that moved. She slid up to Nic and ran her hand through his hair, standing on tiptoe. Nicki ruffled it without remorse and she grinned at him.
"I think I may have gotten a few good pictures."
The daughter of Triton pulled a packet of gum out of her pocket and popped a stick of it into her mouth. She offered Nic a piece.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/7/2013, 11:03 pm

Nic smiled as he felt the stale air seem to move around him and then he knew Nicki was behind him. He turned slightly and slid his arm around her shoulders. No, don't mess up my hair! He said in a fake panic while trying not to laugh. Nic failed and he almost fell over laughing because he planned on getting it cut anyhow and therefore it didn't bother him. Slowly, Nic calmed down and he kissed Nicki on the cheek. You know, I almost expect to be struck by lightning every time we walk in here now.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/7/2013, 11:22 pm

Nicki laughed and smoothed the silvery hair down so it wasn't sticking up that much.
"There, fixed it." She offered him a small smile and moved to sit on the edge of the fountain. "I don't think we will get struck down unless we do something scandalous. I'm sure we are safe at the moment."
She picked up her camera and swiveled around to take a picture of the fountain.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/8/2013, 4:17 pm

Nicolaus sidestepped to avoid any further messing with his hair and then smiled as Nicki sat down on the fountain. Struck down by Zeus or not, I will never regret kissing you here. Besides, there is no better place to be struck down than in the throne room of the gods. Nic was joking and he moved over and sat down next to Nicki while sliding his hand over hers. He looked around the throne room and then stood up. I have to go now...but I'll be back in a little while. Nic smiled at Nicki and then strode through the tunnels.

----Time Skip of a few hours----

Nicolaus Reed, now with short hair the color of a shadow darkened forest, strode into the tunnels. He had golden eyes with red surrounding them and two cz diamond earrings pierced through his left earlobe as well as his eyebrows being professionally colored the same as his hair. Nic wore a sleeveless dark green shirt over a military grade kevlar vest. Over the shirt was a Stygian Iron breastplate and bracers were on his forearms. Peeking out from underneath the left side of his shirt was a tattoo of an iron cross that said On the Strong Survive on his back and a Greek symbol of the Omega on his left pec. Nic wore a pair of dark blue denim jeans that were slightly worn in all the right places with a gold chain hanging from the left side. As Nic walked into the chamber of the throne room, he pulled his Stygian Iron chain on over his neck. He felt the pull on the chain as it caught on the dark green tinted Stygian Iron swords on his back and he repositioned it.

Last edited by Hellfire on 4/8/2013, 8:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/8/2013, 7:17 pm

Nicki smiled and nodded, "Let Lillian in on your way out, please."
She turned back to taking pictures and she had wandered down a few tunnels. Several of the designs were extraordinary and Nicki couldn't wait to clean them up. Before she knew it she had been down there for several hours. Checking her watch she wondered where Nic was.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/8/2013, 8:52 pm

Hey, Nicki... Nic slipped up behind Nicki and kissed her softly on the neck before walking around her to look at her. He smiled and glanced around them and then sat down on the fountain where they'd been before.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/8/2013, 9:10 pm

Gooseflesh erupted were Nic had pressed his lips down on the back of her bare neck.
"Hey-whoa."
She took in his new look and inwardly cringed. But she didn't show it. She strongly disliked tattoos and she had liked the way he looked previously.
"What's with the vest?" The girl asked, arching an eyebrow. She plucked at the edge of the vest.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 8 Icon_minitime4/8/2013, 9:49 pm

We live in a world where people enjoy shooting people. Might as well be prepared. Nic has a slight suspicion that Nicki didn't like his appearance but really it was because he had wanted to change. He watched Nicki for any reactions to his appearance and what he'd said.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White sands and photography....
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next