Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

White sands and photography....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

White sands and photography.... - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/31/2013, 4:02 pm

Nicki made a face, "Seriously? I personally would not want to be an immortal. It seems a little too stressful for my liking. But the job perks seem decent."
She walked up to the solid jewel fountain in the middle of the room and she ran her fingers over it. "It's beautiful," She answered Nic, looking up at him. "Thanks for showing me this, Nicolaus."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/31/2013, 5:25 pm

Nic smiled warmly and slipped his hand into Nicki's while realizing that a great weight had been lifted from his shoulders. "You're welcome Nicki." He looked into her eyes briefly before looking away in confusion. It didn't matter how many times he tried to convince himself that Nicki was just another girl, he always got nervous around her when they held hands or he went to kiss her. Right at that moment, Nic contemplated leaning in and kissing her in the center of the throne room replica.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/31/2013, 5:35 pm

Nicki looked around the room and then back at Nic. She recognized the look on his face, he was debating on kissing her again. Somehow kissing Nic in the throne rooms of the Gods, even though it was a replica, seemed a little daring. She bit her lip and looked down at their intertwined fingers, his hands seem so rough compared to her smooth hands that had barely handled a sword.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/31/2013, 5:46 pm

Nic saw Nicki look at him and then down at their hands. He was still thinking about kissing her when the son of Styx realized it was probably too risky. "So, is there anything else you want to see?" He released Nicki's hand and turned away from her, trying to keep the beauty of her eyes out of his thoughts and definitely trying not to think about the warmth and pleasure of kissing Nicki. Nic took in a deep breath and then his mind collapsed in on itself and all reasoning for him to not kiss her died. Hell, Nic was the son of a primordial titan and therefore should take more risks when in the domain of the gods. Nic turned back to Nicki and kissed her softly without hesitating any longer. The warmth and closeness of the walls seemed to disappear and even the thrones seemed less threatening at that very moment.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/31/2013, 6:03 pm

Nicki was about to answer his question when he kissed her. Nic seemed to have this bad habit he was developing when he would kiss her and she would forget what she was about to say. She let go of his fingers and her arms slid up around his neck, one hand tangling in his silvery hair. Nicki had no clue why he liked her... or how she could like him for that matter. He seemed to press all of her buttons without intentionally trying to. But, there was something about him... something she couldn't put her finger on...
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/31/2013, 6:22 pm

Nic wrapped his arms around Nicki and drew her close to him all without breaking the kiss. His mind cleared slightly and he moved back so that he was against the side of the fountain that rose up in the shape of the Master Bolt. Nic slowly broke the kiss after a couple minutes and then didn't even stop before pulling Nicki in again and kissing her again. He closed his eyes and stood there with the daughter of Triton in his arms and he breathed in softly through his nose while enjoying their private kiss where no one could gawk at them.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/31/2013, 6:43 pm

Nicki felt Nic's arms slid around her waist and pull her close, traveling back as he did so. Slowly she broke off the kiss, her lips tingling with delight. For a few moments she stood there leaning against the son of Styx, she could feel the heat radiating off of the boy through his shirt.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/31/2013, 6:55 pm

Nic still had Nicki wrapped in his arms close to his body when he looked at her and then he laughed softly. They had just kissed in the throne room of the thirteen Greek Olympians. Yes it was a replica but still it was made in the exact image of what the mortals believed to be the throne room. He slid down to sit on the edge of the fountain and blinked a few times before speaking. "Oh my god, that was so awesome. Should we go back above ground before Zeus decides to strike us down for our display of affection?" Slowly and silently he wrapped his fingers back through Nicki's and used his other hand to brush the loose strands of silver hair out of his eyes.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/31/2013, 7:23 pm

When Nicki opened her eyes they were that silvery blue color again. Her pulse raced underneath her skin and she broke into a fit of giggles. So bad, she had to step away from Nic. This whole situation struck her as absurdly hilarious.
"I would prefer not to get electrocuted."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/31/2013, 7:33 pm

Nic stood up and started toward the entrance where they had come in at. He knew that there was something different between him and Nicki now but what could it be? There was the obvious they had kissed several times but that wasn't all. He could sense something else and all it would take was him finding out what it was. Nic looked over at Nicki and thought for a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/31/2013, 8:32 pm

Nicki followed him out and she looked down at the floor, so many swirls of color and the patterns seemed to stick to her eyes. She could see them when she blinked spinning around in her mind. This place was fascinating and she wished she had her camera. Nicki caught Nic looking at her again.
"What?" She demanded, wanting to know.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/31/2013, 8:53 pm

Nicolaus Reed stared into Nicki's pale blue eyes and thought for a few seconds longer before stopping and shaking his head in frustration. He had to make up his mind soon and figure out just what Nicki made him feel deep within. The silver haired son of Styx smiled weakly at Nicki and then sat down at a bench that was just within an alcove. "Well I was thinking, wondering is more like it, about how I feel when you are around. You make me all nervous and fluttery inside but that just makes it all the more fun to be around you. Whenever we touch, I feel an electric jolt go through my body and it makes me feel like I had the best shot of Nectar ever. When you kiss me, I don't know but it just feels so right and perfect." Nic shook his head in confusion again.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/31/2013, 9:19 pm

Nicki blushed to the roots of her hair and looked down at her toes, rocking back and forth slightly.
"Thanks?" She said, sounding slightly unsure. Some of her brown hair fell in her face and she started down the path again, thinking rapidly. Nic's emotions scared her slightly. Just a bit, not enough to show on her face. "Come on," She said. "I personalty do not want any spiders jumping out at me."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/31/2013, 9:34 pm

Nic stood up again and started off for the entrance again. Soon he saw the light from the open hatch and felt the cool air from above. Nic ran forward and pulled himself up over the edge of the hatch just to come face to face with another person who wouldn't move. The kid was male and looked to be about fourteen years old, one with the look of the wild sea in his light blue eyes that were slightly covered by the black hair he kept down. The guy was rather tall with long arms and legs that were well muscled and far too large for someone his size. For some reason, the kid looked like Nicki. With that final thought, Nic turned back and helped the girl in the tunnel back up above ground.

Alaisdair was just checking out the strange opening that he'd never seen before when a guy with silver hair appeared. He had the look of someone who would just as soon kill you than to make friends with you. Yet the guy looked at Alaisdair with a look of recognition. What's with the strange look, punk? Alaisdair wasn't one for being stared at. Then he saw the girl apppear out of the crypt as well.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime3/31/2013, 10:27 pm

Nicki heard a voice above and she grabbed onto Nic's forearms and hauled herself, with his help, and hauled herself over the edge. By now her eyes had faded back to their regular blue. Nicki swung her long brown legs over the edge and she shut the doors. Straightening she saw the boy, he seemed slightly lopsided.
"Uh, hello?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/1/2013, 10:38 am

Nicolaus Reed, son of an immortal titaness who could kill even the great Zeus, did not enjoy being called punk by anyone, especially not some random teenager who thought he was all big and bad. Nic stared at the new kid and through that one look conveyed to him that if he ever spoke to him like that again then he would kill the kid in one moment without ever thinking twice about it. He turned back to Nicki and gave her a small smile before looking back at the kid. "I'm Nicolaus Reed, son of Styx, and I swear on the river Styx that if you talk to me like that again then I will shove this here Stygian Iron blade through your gut and watch you bleed to death without blinking or feeling sorry for you." Nic meant every word he said and since he'd sworn on the river Styx, he had to follow through with the threat. After saying that, Nic looked back to Nicki and hoped she didn't worry or grow scared or angry at him.

Alaisdair chuckled and thought about being a smartass and speaking to this Nicolaus kid like that again. Yet he knew that if someone swore on the river Styx then they meant it. Instead he looked at the girl in confusion, trying to figure out why she looked familiar and had many features like his. My name's Alaisdair McIntyre and I'm the son of Triton. Why is it that you are so aggressive when you don't even know me? Alaisdair chose his words carefully.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/1/2013, 11:56 am

Niki's eyes flashed grey briefly, showing her disapproval. So she poked Nic in the ribs.
"Nicolaus, be nice. Just because someone is being a wart doesn't mean you have to be one back."
She turned back to the kid as he introduced himself and offered him a small smile.
"Well then, apparently I have a little brother. I am Natalie Kate or Nicki depending on who the person is."
She imagine she looked filthy after running around in those tunnels bare foot in a white sun dress no less.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/1/2013, 12:09 pm

Nic smiled happily and kissed Nicki on the cheek briefly. "Alright, I'll be nice if you want me to." He turned to the kid Alaisdair and nodded in approval. Alaisdair had obviously wanted to retaliate with spiteful words but had bit back and been nice. That showed the kid had some respect and knew when it was best to be calm. "Sorry for that, Alaisdair. Most people like to be rude and it gets worse when they know I'm a son of Styx. I guess they want the fame for besting one with the immortality of the river." Nic offered Alaisdair a weak smile and then stepped back so that Nicki could talk to her little brother.

Alaisdair nodded at Nic's words and then looked at Nicki. Well Natalie, I'm sure that Nic was just defending himself. It's nice to meet someone from the family but I don't think I've seen you around these past two years. He watched for the two people's reactions.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/1/2013, 12:31 pm

"Doesn't stop you from being obnoxious about it," Nicki muttered under her breath and she darted around Nic to avoid any retaliation. "As for not being here for the last two years I was stuck as a half fish and recently recovered from it. I was here for probably a few weeks before leaving. Not much you can do, trapped in a cove."
Nicki put her hands in the dress pockets and offered him a small smile, "For the most part I think I have all of the kinks worked out."
The blue eyed girl looked at Aliaisdair with interterest.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/1/2013, 1:52 pm

Nic smiled and then sat down on the now closed hatch. He was content with just sitting and watching. After all, he'd love to see one of his siblings but not many of them were around. With that thought, he knew that it must be good for Alaisdair and Nicki to visit. Nic watched the boy for a couple minutes before drawing the dagger on his left leg and spinning it around his hand in boredom.

Alaisdair listened to Nicki and his gaze fell as he thought about his own powers. Yes he was able to turn back any time as long as he was on land but he knew it was difficult to be trapped in the water and not be able to see other people. So why is it that a daughter of Triton is hanging out with a son of Styx? I mean couldn't it turn ugly at any moment? Alaisdair did his best to avoid the topic of transformations since most people freaked when they found out he could turn into a seal. His accent rumbled through the air and Alaisdair realized that he hadn't heard many Scottish accented people around.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/1/2013, 6:17 pm

Nicki cast a sideways glance at Nic before responding.
"He finds me... intriguing. I tried to get rid of him but he insists on following me around." Nicki sighed and looked at Alaisdair, she found familiar curves in his face that were similar to hers. She smiled at the accent and noticed he seemed slightly lopsided, but she didn't comment.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/1/2013, 6:29 pm

Nic heard the comment from Alaisdair and was about to step in when he caught the look from Nicki. Instead of continuing on with his urge to kill the pathetic punk Nic sat down and crossed his arms. The sun was shining down and over them when he noticed that the kid was hiding something, or at least he wasn't saying everything. Why is it that you appear and suddenly ask all of these questions but you don't tell us everything about yourself? Nic was being a jackass but he didn't care at the moment.

Alaisdair looked up at Nicolaus and his eyes flashed dangerously dark before he calmed down and they returned to his light blue color. Maybe I don't want you to know everything about me. If you didn't notice, I never brought up the fact that you are a complete moron and that it is disgusting how you decided to kiss my half sister in front of me. He looked away and then thought about everything. You say he finds you intriguing and won't stop following you yet you still hang out with him. Does that mean you are actually crushing on this jerk and just won't let him know? Alaisdair stared at his sister and wondered why someone would ever not tell another that they liked them.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/1/2013, 6:40 pm

Nicki crossed her arms and some water lines rumbled menacingly below them.
"How dare you," She said in a voice that was stone cold. "It is none of your business if I like him or not. I am not pointing out your imperfections so lay off."
Her eyes were a dark blue black and she spun on her heel and started towards her cove, not wanting to talk to the two idiots. Why couldn't Nic keep his mouth shut?
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/1/2013, 6:50 pm

Nic glared at Alaisdair and then sighed in a rather angry manner. He had just started to get used to Nicki being calm and nice when they were talking and then this kid showed up. Nic had had enough, and that was all it took to get him angry now a days. He stood up and the silver hair on his head glowed slightly as his immortality raised and he walked over to Alaisdair with a menacing glare in his eyes. The son of Styx looked down at the kid and then swung his arm out and caught the kid in a deathly tight grip around his throat. I may be an idiot and I may not be perfect here but you sure as hell didn't have the right to go and interfere in our lives. If you hadn't showed up then I might have had a chance with your sister, now I have to go and calm her down. Thanks alot you goddamn punk ass Triton boy! With that, he raised Alaisdair off the ground and threw him a few feet away from his before he fully exploded and killed him. Nic spun and took off after Nicki to try and catch her before she dove into the water.

Alaisdair had been ready to apologize to Nicolaus when he saw the glow around him and he knew he should run. Unfortunately Alaisdair hadn't moved quick enough and Nic was on him within seconds. Alaisdair gasped for air and then felt his back bruise as he hit the ground. He moaned and then realized his words had been spoken at the wrong time and to the wrong person. Sorry...
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/1/2013, 7:01 pm

Nicki didn't stop walking until she came to some cliffs and she stood there teetering on the edge. She needed a break from all of this... Nicolaus... camp... people in general... With that Nicki dove over the edge and hit the water. The transformation was instantaneous, it was like slipping into a new pair of shoes. Sinking to the bottom of the reef she took off the white sundress and watched as it floated to the surface. Before it reached the top she grabbed it again and she started swimming towards her cove.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White sands and photography....
Page 5 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next