Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

White sands and photography....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

White sands and photography.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/26/2013, 8:26 pm

This kiss was very different and Nicki's heart started racing under Nic's touch. Her hands were trapped between their two bodies, resting on Nic's chest. When they broke apart Nicki was breathless. She just wordlessly gaped at him, struggling to come up with a response.
So she did the next best thing, she kissed him. Her arms sliding up around his neck, her back pressed up the smooth stone rock behind her.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/26/2013, 9:31 pm

Nic felt Nicki kiss him and his mind clouded up but not like when he had been cursed. This time it was more of shock and then he just shut out all confusion and wrapped his arms around Nicki and let the kiss go on for some time before breaking it. "I...wow!" Nic tried to form more of a conversation but all he could think was how he'd really enjoyed Nicki kissing him.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/26/2013, 9:59 pm

"You look like you want to say something," Nicki inquired innocently. Nic's hands were on her bare waist. Her lip curled in amusement and she slid out of his grasp. Acting like she intended to make Nick go crazy through the act of a kiss. Nicki was a slight stinker and she swam towards the sandy beach. She pulled herself up onto the edge and dried herself.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/27/2013, 10:19 am

Nic swam over after Nicki while trying to think of what to say. He was confused and all it did was make things difficult. Give him a sword and an enemy and Nic could handle himself but when it came to a girl kissing him, well Nic had no idea what to do. He sat on the beach and smiled at Nicki. "Maybe I do have something to say. So here it is. Would you like to go somewhere and eat maybe outside of Camp? I mean if you don't want to then that's fine." Nic was unsure of himself and he kept glancing down at his legs and wondering if anything was different now that he had experienced being a merman for a little while.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/27/2013, 7:31 pm

Nicki chuckled slightly at Nic as he kept glancing down at his legs. Nicki touched her forehead and streams of water rolled off her body and went back into the cove.
"Don't worry, you should stay human unless I intentionally try and turn you. "
After she turned back into a human, Nicki walked over to the sundress and pulled it on.
"I don't see why not," The freckled girl answered lightly to the date question.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/27/2013, 7:50 pm

Nic nodded and then jumped to his feet and watched Nicki for a minute before walking over to where he had just seen the dagger. Placing both his dagger and locket back in a pocket, Nic turned around and returned to Nicki. "So, please don't choose to turn me into a merman again. It was fun for a little while but I think I would rather live on land." Nic smiled at Nicki and then swung a couple sticks he'd just picked up. They were rather light and felt like a close relative of bamboo. That wasn't what made them fun to spin though. Nic was bored and he started spinning the three feet long staves end over end and around like two batons. Soon the son of Styx released them and both sticks flew up into the air and fell down at just the right angle to form an "x" in front of him. "Why is it that you agreed to go on a date with me?" Nic was suddenly confused since Nicki had been so adamant about not being around him.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/27/2013, 8:19 pm

"I don't plan on it," Nicki said, watching him out of the corner of her eye as he swung the bamboo reeds around like a little kid.
"I agreed because you didn't run away with your tail between your legs. Even I believe idiots should get a second chance."
With that she started down the path Lillian at her heals. Nicki wasn't quite sure why she had said yes. But she guessed Nic would think on her response.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/27/2013, 8:33 pm

Nic nodded at Nicki's answer and then he jogged up next to her and slowed down to walk by her. He was still unsure of what to do but Nic wasn't going to give up easily and so he slowed down to match Nicki's pace and looked over at her. Blue eyes and freckled skin framed by dark hair that fell perfectly around her face while still being slightly damp. Full lips that even though they held a curse that could strike at any time still made him feel funny and kept making him glance away. Nic looked again and saw something that probably no one else ever had. Nic saw a girl who had been nervous and shy when they met but had ended up coming out of her shell after he had refused to give up and leave her alone. Realizing that he'd started to stare, Nic forced himself to look away and try to cover it up by looking around at everything around them.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/27/2013, 8:49 pm

"Your staring," Nicki said softly, catching him in the act. A pale blush spread across her cheeks as she continued on her way. She shoved her hands in her sun dress' pockets and hurried up the path, her long legs carrying her quickly. She flashed a smile at a person coming up the path as she passed them.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/27/2013, 9:01 pm

Nic blushed slightly when Nicki spoke. Well he was caught in the act but still his gaze drifted back to Nicki and he couldn't help but wonder why she seemed to interest him so much. He'd not felt like this since 3rd grade when he'd been ambushed by a group of girls and the oldest red head had kissed him before they ran off giggling. That had also been the time where he knew that he was different because even after that, Nic had felt like a loner. Still Nicki seemed to draw his attention even though he tried not to look at her. Finally he couldn't take it any longer. Her face drew his gaze and he couldn't stop looking at her lips and wondering what it would feel like to kiss her again. Nic stepped closer and kissed Nicki, feeling like everything was normal and he was standing in the gates of Mount Olympus. Nic closed his eyes and seemed to forget about everything around him.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/27/2013, 9:16 pm

Nicki had been dwelling on thoughts in her head when Nic grabbed her wrist.
"What?" She asked. Then she saw the look in his eyes and her stomach suddenly started doing back flips. Then he was kissing her. The thing about Nic is was he was very good at kissing. When he kissed her, Nicki's brain seemed to go blank. She broke away slowly from the kiss.
"Why?" She asked gently.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/27/2013, 10:02 pm

Nic sighed as he opened his eyes and then smiled innocently at Nicki. "I...it just...I don't know Nicki. You're beautiful and never once have told me that I'm different. Add to that that you make me feel like everything is perfect and that I enjoy being around you. You walk away from me and I follow because I think the Fates have caused it. I don't know Nicki but I think you are beautiful and that alone gives me reason to want to kiss you." Nic stepped back a step so that they weren't as close and stared into her eyes. He could tell other people were staring at them but they were still walking by. Nic smiled and then glanced across the path and saw a bench. "Do you want to sit and talk or something?" He asked pointing to the bench.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/27/2013, 10:15 pm

Nicki put her hands on her hips, "So you only kiss me cause you think I am pretty."
She arched an eyebrow. Nic had totally walked into that one on his own. She sat down on the bench anyway. Nicki slid into the opposite end away from Nic and crossed her legs. Waiting for an answer, looking slightly amused.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/28/2013, 10:32 am

Nic frowned and then realized what he'd said and how it had been wrong. "I mean I kissed you because you aren't just beautiful but you're also nice and sweet as well as funny. You make me enjoy this Camp even now after I lost my best friend. I guess..." Nic was having trouble with saying the word love but he didn't know why. How could a four letter word have such a large meaning? It made no sense but Nic had to finish. "I think I'm falling in love with you Nicki and it makes me nervous but gives me the courage to kiss you. If I wasn't then I don't think any kiss I gave would mean a thing." He had said it and now Nic's throat tightened in fear of rejection.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/28/2013, 9:14 pm

Nicki listened and her cheeks colored faintly. She was suddenly having difficulty breathing and her heart raced in her chest.
Falling in love with her? She had just met the boy little less than two hours ago. She leaned back against the bench, her fingers touched her lips briefly.
"Well then..." She said breathlessly, speechless. She didn't know what to say.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/28/2013, 9:22 pm

Nic released a breath that he'd not realized he had held in before letting his head bow. He'd messed up somehow and it bothered him because even though it had been only a couple hours, Nic felt like he really was falling in love with Nicki. "Yeah..." His voice quavered slightly and he had to clear his throat a few times before continuing. "I don't know why I said that. We just met a couple hours ago and we don't hardly know each other...sorry." He looked over at Nicki in hope that she wasn't scared.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/28/2013, 9:39 pm

"I-its okay," Nicki answered seeing the look on Nic's face. "I'm just startled that's all."
She was indeed startled and she lowered her fingers from her mouth. Her brown hair falling slightly into her face. Nicki hadn't really dealt in the romantics before this and it seemed so... complicated.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/28/2013, 9:50 pm

Nic sighed and nodded slowly. He could understand how Nicki felt but it just seemed to hurt him more than he had realized it could. "So...does this change anything between us." He spoke in a small and fearful tone but it was full in his mind that Nicki would probably say it did change a lot.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/28/2013, 9:59 pm

"No, why would it?" She asked, thinking out loud. "I am guessing it there is mutual attraction between us."
She leaned her head back and pressed her fingers to her temples. Then she stood and waited for Nic to join her on the path back to camp. Lillian had ran ahead to ambush another camper's pet.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/28/2013, 10:37 pm

Nic nodded and stood up after Nicki had. He felt much better now that he'd told her how he felt about her. Nic felt several snags as the oak bench caught on his pants and he had to unsnag the leg of the pants. When that finished, Nic walked over to Nicki and smiled before starting back toward Camp.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/28/2013, 11:04 pm

Nicki waited patiently while Nic unhooked his pants from the bench and she responded to his smile with a small one of her own. Lillian was playing with another large cat as they walked by. Large cats appeared to be popular pets here at camp.
Nicki played with a lock of her brown hair, twisting it around her finger. Her lips seemed to curve naturally upwards even when not smiling.
"What is on your mind?" Natalie asked abruptly.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/28/2013, 11:31 pm

Nic stopped in his tracks and tried to figure out a way to answer Nicki. His thoughts weren't the greatest at the moment and he really didn't want to let her know that so Nic composed his very watered down version of his thoughts. "I...well I am pretty sure my thoughts aren't something you want to know all about. What is on my mind though is that I wonder how it is that your lips can look so normal but feel so good. How your eyes can sparkle but no other eyes have ever done that since I have known how to look and understand. I don't know exactly what is on my mind." Nic continued walking.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/28/2013, 11:55 pm

Nicki came to a brief stop and her cheeks flushed red.
"I didn't know I was such a... distraction," She said softly, following behind and watching Nic walk. He had this kind of... swagger. Nicki wasn't quite sure how to describe it... just that he radiated confidence.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/29/2013, 12:04 am

Nic smiled distractedly and mumbled a reply of acknowledgement. He was bored and was trying to figure out what he was feeling exactly. His heart kept skipping beats and fluttering while his breath grew ragged. He couldn't hardly think and his vision was constantly blurring while his stride faltered every ten steps or so. All Nic knew was that he was attracted to Nicki and didn't want to leave her. He also knew that every time he kissed her it was like a drug and it made him need to kiss her more. Nic felt his lips twitch and he started to hear a buzzing in his ear while he thought about that. He wasn't going to cave and allow his testosterone to rule him.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime3/29/2013, 2:00 am

Nicki chuckled slightly at his mumbling and she continued in his wake. He slowed abruptly several times and Nicki placed her hand on the small of his back to stop herself from running into him.
"You alright?" She asked after about the third or fourth time this happened as they rounded a bend in the path. Her eyes had turned to a pale clouded blue color of concern for Nic.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White sands and photography....
Page 3 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 15  Next