Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

White sands and photography....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

White sands and photography.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/29/2013, 11:25 am

Nic looked up and nodded in confusion before realizing what Nicki was talking about. He stopped for a minute and turned to her. "Yeah, fine, just thinking about what is going on." By that point Nic had realized he didn't know something and he had to find out what it was. "So, Nicki, why is it that every time I kiss you then you seem to go all fluttery inside but then you melt? Am I that good of a kisser?" He smiled and his eyes sparkled for a brief second before he changed his mind. Nic leaned forward and kissed Nicki softly and wrapped his fingers through her's while trying to calm his mind and keep the air of humor up. Slowly he pulled away and laughed. "I guess I am that good." He continued to hold Nicki's hand without realizing it.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/29/2013, 7:25 pm

A look of confusion flashed across her face, "What do you mean?"
She asked and then she was kissed by Nic. Well, she couldn't say she wasn't surprised after their recent conversation and ... he was a good kisser. Why not enjoy the moment? Indeed her insides flipped over and over and her heart was practicably was thudding through her skin. Dang it, this boy had her hooked like a fish on a line.
Her free hand had crept up and brushed the side of his face before resting at the base of his neck. When he broke away Nicki breathed in and out slowly, her eyes almost a white blue.
"Your such a jerk," She said softly, pulling him back down for another kiss.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/29/2013, 8:09 pm

Nic was about to release Nicki's hand when she pulled him back for another kiss. His mind registered a few things before he pulled away. One of these things was shock but the other two were how Nicki had called him a jerk and how she had kissed him back. Nic slowly pulled back and smiled at Nicki. "Why am I a jerk?" He was being very much a pain at the moment and then Nic added something else. "By the way, you kiss really well." His eyes glittered and he pushed the silver hair out of his eyes before trapping Nicki's other hand as well.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/29/2013, 8:27 pm

Nicki slid out of his grasp and flashed a smile at a few gawking 13 year old campers.
"You are a jerk because my reaction to you is not as it should be," The girl answered cryptically and she started up the path, her dress swaying slightly as she moved. Her heart rate slowly, returned to normal, and her eyes faded to their normal blue color. She ran her hand through her tousled brown hair.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/29/2013, 8:41 pm

Nic watched the beautiful freckled girl walk away and he smiled slightly. So she was confused and he had caused that. Maybe he could work with that in future moments. After having caught the attention of the thirteen year olds, one of who was a son of some lesser titan, he made sure they knew he didn't enjoy them watching him. Then Nic walked after Nicki and within about fourty feet he had caught up and slipped up next to her while trying to avoid any unnecessary attention. "Well I guess you should accept the fact that you like me." He smiled and looked around as he noticed that they seemed to be attracting more attention than normal for these situations. Nic thought about it for a second but then looked over at Nicki and forgot what it was he'd been thinking.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/29/2013, 9:00 pm

Nicki cocked her head to the side and bit her lip and glanced around noticing the crowd forming. A blush coloring her cheeks. She remained silent at his comment as she started up the path and emerged at the edge of camp. Her hair tumbled over her shoulders. She felt his hand brush against hers. The back of his hand was warm and soft.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/29/2013, 9:13 pm

Nic released a pent up breath as he saw Camp appear in front of them. For some reason he had a bad feeling about this crowd but for all he knew it could be because he hadn't been used to this much attention. Nic hadn't realized it at first but he'd reached over and held Nicki's hand. Her skin was cool, almost like the temperature of water when you first jumped in, and smooth like a piece of glass. He glanced over at her and saw that Nicki was blushing. "Is everything alright?" He spoke quietly so that no one besides the two of them could hear.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/29/2013, 9:38 pm

Nicki mumbled something about the people and the rest of it was illegible. Her blue eyes sweeping the camp and her eyes stopped on Nic's face.
"Yeah," She answered, feeling his callused fingers wrap around her smooth ones. She came to an abrupt stop, suddenly unsure were to go.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/30/2013, 6:01 am

Nic noticed Nicki stop and look around in search of somewhere to go. He smiled and looked around for something he couldn't remember where was. Nic saw the sun reflect off of the almsot forgotten hatch that had been built into the base of Styx's cabin which had once been an old training building. Nic laughed as he remembered all of the carvings and the smooth walls and hidden secrets that he couldn't remember. He spoke to Nicki softly and calmly. "Well we could always go visit an older part of the Camp. Do you have a fear of inclosed spaces?" Nic had at one point been claustrophobic but now he'd learned to control it slightly.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/30/2013, 12:07 pm

Nicki's interest had been poked by the idea of exploring the older places of camp.
"No, I am not claustrophobic. In fact, I always like poking my nose into tight corners."
Nic's voice was soft and calm. But that only made Nicki feel like he was addressing a skittish animal... It was an odd notion but that was how she felt. Not adding the feelings of attraction to Nic.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/30/2013, 5:08 pm

Nic nodded and then grabbed Nicki playfully around the waist. "Are you sure you can handle the dark corridors with only someone like me as a companion?" He spun around and around a few times while hugging her close and then kissed Nicki lightly on the lips three times. Quickly, before anyone could approach them, Nic set her down and started toward the Celestial Bronze hatch that barely gleamed.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/30/2013, 6:20 pm

Nicki had started forward when Nic seized her around the waist.
"Nicolaus," She squealed, unable to help herself as he spun. Then he kissed her quickly three times. Nicki blinked for a few seconds suddenly dizzy. "Ohmygoodness..." She breathed that out in one word before following Nic. Nicki tugged at a strand of dark brown hair.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/30/2013, 7:57 pm

Nic smiled and opened the hatch with a few turns of the wheel. He winked at Nicki and then turned back to the entrance while summoning up his will to go in. He'd been in before and knew that just below them was a tunnel that led to a large chamber that used to hold weapons and many tomes full of information. Quickly he stepped down into the hatch and fell the couple feet to the sandy ground. That was the only problem with the hidden tunnel was that there was no ladder any more.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/30/2013, 8:20 pm

Nicki knelt at the edge of the hatch looking down.
"How are we going to get back up?" She asked, looking down at Nick, her necklace swinging forward. The young girl peered around and bit her lip. "Coming down." She called. Dropping and landing lightly on her feet. Nicki looked around at the tunnel.
"Looks like we are on an adventure," She muttered.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/30/2013, 9:47 pm

Nicolaus Reed, son of Nike, and Natalie Kate, daughter of Triton, stood in a long tunnel but it wasn't that bad in Nic's mind. Nic glanced at the walls and then progressed toward the chambers within while talking to Nicki. "So when we decide to go back to the upper world then I can pull myself up and help you up as soon as I get up there. Anyhow, I believe this was a tunnel where older weapons were kept back before we were ever thought about. I'm guessing this is back before the Big Three made that pact. Since us children of titans are now accepted among normal demi gods, this has been turned into a relic of the old camp and now I use it as somewhere to go and train every now and then." Nic explained everything up until they entered the chamber that had small diamonds and other gems embedded into the stone.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/30/2013, 10:04 pm

Nicki followed close behind Nic, her hand sliding into his.
"Really?" She asked, interested. "As long as there are no weapon guardians then." She joked and then she stepped into the chamber of glittery objects.
"Oh my goodness," She tugged her hand away to go look at the rare stones, "This is amazing."
Her eyes scanned around.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/30/2013, 10:31 pm

Nic nodded and laughed softly as he heard the remark about the weapon guardians. He'd been holding Nicki's hand softly when they entered the chamber and she walked away from him. He had one spot that he really liked and it was a spot of wall that was covered in gems that outlined a scene from Ancient Greek wars such as the battle at Troy and several scenes like Calypso's Island. He stared at the wall and realized that everything they knew was wrong and that they were only repeating their past mistakes. Many times Nic could go back and see times like that where everything America did resembled times like that. Hell the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq looked like the battle of Troy. "This is one of my favorite rooms. We all have special things and this is mine." Nic looked up and watched Nicki. "And now I have you as well."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/30/2013, 11:06 pm

Nicki was looking at one of the murals of Calypso and was tracing the outline when she heard what Nic had to say and she blushed, her ears turning bright red. She peeped at him over her shoulder, offering him a shy smile.
"Thanks?" She asked, sounding unsure. Nicki turned back to the murals, thinking they must have been thousands of years old.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/30/2013, 11:30 pm

Nic smiled and walked over next to Nicki. "You know, I think this might be from the time when Washington was here at Camp." He rubbed his hand over the cool earthen wall and felt all of the small ridges of each gem and how the design ran smoothly over his skin. Nic breathed in and suddenly realized that there were some other things he needed to show Nicki. "Come on now...there's more." Nic walked on further into the chamber and through another tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/30/2013, 11:46 pm

Nicki looked at the glittering mural and debated, "I think it's older than that."
She watched Nic run his hands over the stone and gems. She ran her fingers lightly over the wall.
"More? As in weapons or murals?" Nicki asked, trailing behind him. She craned her neck still looking around.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/31/2013, 12:03 am

Nic chuckled as Nicki followed while asking questions. "Well I guess there are different things than just murals and weapons. This is actually much more majestic and beautiful." He walked past several smaller rooms and looked within to see all of the technological advances he had made to create security rooms. Several had large panels of televisions with greater panels of controls below. Yet these rooms were just side rooms. The one they needed was further in and soon they walked through. "I give you the throne room of the gods. Or at least a replication of what the demi gods believed to be the original Mount Olympus throne room." Around them were large granite thrones and monuments to the thirteen gods and goddesses on the mountain. Each one had immaculate detail and were kept perfectly clean. Add to that that each throne had gems and stones similar to those that would be associated with the deity back in ancient times.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/31/2013, 12:29 am

Nicki gawked into each room and she followed behind. Her eyes scanning around the room and tunnels, when she looked down she realized the floor was veined with diamond and gold.
"I wish I had my camera," Nicki mumbled, fiddling with her necklace. Then they entered the next room her breath was taken away. She ran up to the thrones and studied them each intently.
"This is fantastic," she told Nic.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/31/2013, 12:47 am

Nic stood in the background and watched as Nicki ran to each throne laughing and in awe. He sat on a small chair he'd pulled up to the door and then looked around at all of the jewels and beautifully crafted statues. "Just imagine if the Hermes kids knew about this place. Or even some of those miners who keep trying to find gold." He smiled at Nicki and watched her with interest.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/31/2013, 1:00 am

The girl made a face, "Guess that explains all of these security systems you have set up."
Nicki decided then and there she would need to come back with a camera. She experimentally poked one of the thrones to see if she would be struck down by lightning. When she wasn't she moved on to the center of the throne room to get a better view.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/31/2013, 11:49 am

Nic nodded and responded. "Those security systems are up because I have heard that people believe in rituals that can turn them immortal. One of them involves the throne room of the gods. Anyhow, do you like the old parts of Camp?" Nic walked over to Nicki and stood next to her, looking out over all of the precious items and majestic statues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White sands and photography....
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next