Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

White sands and photography....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

White sands and photography.... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/23/2013, 4:32 pm

Nic smiled and then caught up to Nicki. "Well, I'm a very persistent person. Plus..." He stepped in front of the girl that was walking toward the ocean and kissed her. Quickly, like a split second after the kiss, he ducked back so that he was out of reach of Nicki. "That is why I'm so persistent. I wanted to do that." Nic stayed out of Nicki's reach and watched her, looking for anything in her blue eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/23/2013, 5:00 pm

Nicki stiffened as his lips touched hers.
"If you value your humanity you will never ever try and kiss me again." She said coldly. She was telling him this for his own protection. Lucky she hadn't been in her mermaid form when he had kissed her or there would have been a huge mess.
"Didn't your mother tell you not to kiss random girls?" She asked, a little bit of humor coloring her voice at the thought. She continued on her way, her walk showing she wasn't to mad. Nic was just a boy who didn't know anything after all. She realized they were the only two on the beach and she stretched. She continued down to her cove. The cove had dark blue waters and a tiger lay, sunbathing on the beach. She crouched down in front of the tiger and ran her fingers through her fur.
"Hey Lill. Were is your ball?" Nicki peered over the edge, were there was a an abrupt drop off in the water. At the bottom there was a dark red rubber ball that was filled with sand. Nick massaged her forehead, "Yeah, I'll get it. Hold on."
She pulled off her sundress to show her white swimsuit. Then like a pro she dove into the water. There was a flurry of bubbles hiding her figure. Then, the ball flew out of the water and landed several feet away from Lill. She roared in excitement and chased after it. Nicki then swam to the surface, her powerful tail propelling her quickly. Her head broke the surface, her blue eyes watched for his reaction.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/23/2013, 5:08 pm

Nic had been about to say something to Nicki when she had started talking. It took him by surprise how he voice had gone cold and then he knew it was time to mess around with her and try to convince her that he wasn't going to go away. "So, you seem to think you can lose me that easily." Nic took off at a near sprint and dove into the water, about five feet behind where Nicki had fallen. He swam to the surface and was soon glad that he'd started his swimming recently. Nic appeared right behind Nicki and spun her around, already having his immortality up. His lips pressed against hers and he closed his eyes. Then Nic pulled back and smiled. "So what if she never told me not to kiss random girls?"
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/23/2013, 5:18 pm

((You just turned Nic into a merman, congrats.))
Nicki fought against the kiss and shoved herself away, eyes wide, fearful and turning a dark shade of grey. Nicki had the mermaid's kiss. When she was in mermaid form and she was kissed they themselves would turn into a half fish.
"What did you do?" She whispered. She propelled herself to the other side of the cove, hauling herself out with her upper body strength. Her mermaid tail was a silvery purpal in the overhead light and she ran her hands over her body, removing the water from her skin. Withing minutes she was dry and her tail had separated itself into a pair of long tan legs.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/23/2013, 7:22 pm

((I have a plan for it so I know...))

Nic who had been caught up in the moment was completely shocked when he saw Nicki dry off and the mermaid tail disappear. Slowly his mind clouded and he dove under the water to discover he could breathe underneath the waves and that he had a dark bluish green mer-tail that shone in the dark water like a giant diamond in the sunlight. Quickly Nic shot into the air and was completely surprised when the tail didn't disappear. Shit this was bad. Maybe it would change back after he dried off. Nic clung to the cliffs and sat on the rocks. The water dried and his tail disappeared, turning back to his legs and clothes. The son of Styx felt him mind uncloud and he looked at Nicki in fear and confusion.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/24/2013, 3:24 am

Nick sat on her knees and buried her face in her hands.
"I tried to warn you." She peered at him through splayed fingers. Her eyes were so dark grey they were almost black. "You wouldn't listen." Her voice quivered. Nic wouldn't turn back into a fish again unless he kissed her again in the water. She stood slowly and walked over to Lill and pulled her sun dress back on. She looked back at him. "I am sorry. You should be fine now though... "
Lill yawned and layed her massive head on her paws.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/24/2013, 2:18 pm

Nic dipped his toes into the water and saw the skin turn a shade of blue green. Quickly he pulled his toes out of the water and watched as they returned to normal flesh. Yeah, normal and safe had never been anything of existance in his life but Nic knew that he wouldn't be a normal demititan ever again. "Whoa! You may have warned me but I am the one who kissed you. Now can you please explain to me why I just had a mer-tail and why I was able to breathe underwater?" His mind was no longer mush but he knew that through all of this, the sense of mystery just drew him closer to this girl, Nicki.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/24/2013, 4:03 pm

Nicki sat down on some sand and buried her face in her hands again, she felt so bad.
"If... I kiss someone when I'm a mermaid they themselves turn into mer-folk. Generally if they dry out they turn back. It isn't permanent for you guys. After you dry off and turn back, if you were to jump in the water you should stay human."
Nicki ran her hands over her face, "The reason you could breath underwater was because some of my powers transferred to you when you turned into a fish. They should be gone now too."
She rubbed her shoulders lightly and looked away from Nic, still feeling very guilty. Lill ran and jumped into the water, the tiger using her tail as a rudder. This was why Nicki tried to stay away from people, boys more pacifically. In the end it always ended badly.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/24/2013, 7:55 pm

Nic watched Nicki while she answered his questions and he felt a pang of guilt as she lowered her head. It was his fault because she had told him not to kiss her again and he had been too stupid to listen to her. With a brief lapse of judgement, Nic wrapped his arm around Nicki like he'd done before but this time he pulled her close to him. "I'm sorry for kissing you. You did tell me not to and I was too stubborn to listen to you. I'm sorry..." As soon as he thought of it, Nic realized he had to show Nicki something that she wouldn't believe otherwise. He pulled out a bottle of water and started pouring it on his leg that was furthest from the girl. Soon his leg was a shimmering blueish green and was forming scales and starting to reflect the sunlight like gems on the wall.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/24/2013, 8:15 pm

Nicki leaned into him, unable to help herself. Her head resting under his chin, her form was trembling. Her wide, dark grey eyes watched as he poured the water over his leg. She watched transfixed as his leg glittered with scales. Her slim fingers reached out and traced one of his scales, it was slightly moist but not enough to trigger her transformation.
"What?" She asked turning to look at his face, "What did I do?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/24/2013, 8:22 pm

Nic put the half empty bottle of water in his bag and then rubbed a forgotten towel over his leg to dry it and get rid of the scales. "I don't know what it is that happened but it's kinda cool. I mean who else can say they are a son of the immortal titaness Styx and has the ability to turn into a merman when in the water? Besides, I was debating whether or not I was going to follow Austin into the forest. Now I can just disappear into the lake whenever I want to get away." Nic held Nicki for a few minutes and looked into her grey eyes. It was strange how he had met her but really why did it matter how anyone met someone? This just left him as a merman, there could've been so much worse to happen to him after that and honestly Nic didn't know if it was a bad thing. "So, why is it that you blame yourself for this? It isn't that bad if you think of what could've happened."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/24/2013, 8:44 pm

"It was my power," Her lips trembled faintly, "and you could get stuck like I did. Your not supposed to be growing scales..."
She was terrified of her own power, she didn't like it and she didn't want it. She leaned away from him and stood as Lillian climbed out of the pool. She shook herself and trotted away. Nicki began to move away. She was a truly lonely creature.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/24/2013, 8:52 pm

Nic shook his head sadly as Nicki stood up and started walking away. Without making sure to grab everything, Nic jumped to his feet and stumbled a bit from the transformation. He caught himself and then took off after Nicki, leaving behind a couple important things, a small dagger that he'd gotten from Austin when he'd been without a weapon and the son of Nike had helped him and a rather heavy gold necklace that held a locket on it. Both meant something to him but Nic was more worried about catching up to Nicki. Within about fifteen feet, Nic caught up to her and he grabbed her arm softly. "What if I said that I don't care if you are the reason I'm like this? I don't care if you are different and have had issues in your past. Everyone deserves to be around others and I would go through any pain to make sure you were happy." Nic spoke quickly and he didn't even care that he was out of breath. He meant every word he said.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/24/2013, 9:07 pm

Nicki was suddenly spun around as Nic grabbed her arm. She listened to him speak while she stared up at his face.
Then her resolve strengthened, "Why?"
She demanded of him. "You are a complete stranger to me, Nicolaus Reed. A boy I met only a half hour ago. I don't even remember meeting you last time I was trapped here at my cove."
She tugged her arm out of his grasp and waited for his response. Lillian growled faintly in the background. "You waltz in all rainbows and sunshine, clearly expecting me to fall at your feet. Now tell me, Why?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/24/2013, 9:20 pm

Nic stared at Nicki for a couple seconds after she demanded to know why. Then he averted his gaze and spoke softly. "Have you ever been a child of Styx, one of the first titans to be around and one of the few to just disappear? I am and also have no real family or friends. It's not been easy for any demigod or demititan but when you are the son of one who is completely hated and feared then you are treated like an outsider even around those who are supposed to know what it's like. My own birth was strange and since then everyone has acted like I am different. I may not have been trapped in a cove as a mermaid but I have had my share of seclusion. I guess I just thought that maybe I could talk to you and maybe you wouldn't feel like a lone person in a sea of people who don't understand. Whatever though, I thought wrong. Sorry." Nic turned around and started for Camp before realizing he didn't have the dagger or necklace. He stopped for a few seconds before deciding it wasn't worth it.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/24/2013, 9:59 pm

Nicki straitened her posture and turned her back on him. Suddenly her throat tightened and she looked back briefly over at his shrinking form. She patted her tiger lightly on the side of the face before pulling off her dress and went to dive back into the water. Unfortunately she wasn't watching were she was going and she tripped over the locket chair and fell into the water with a loud splash. After a few seconds she sat startled at the bottom of the cove. Impatiently, she untangled the chain from around her tail. Her tail was a silvery purple color and her hair was fanned out around her head.
"Stupid," She grumbled under water, "Necklace."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/25/2013, 10:43 am

Nic looked over his shoulder as he heard the splash. Suddenly he felt like finding out what it was like to be a merperson. He turned around and broke into a full out sprint and dove into the water. With his speed and distance, Nic was able to make it out a full fifteen feet behind Nicki. Nic sunk and looked down at his now fully turned tail and then he realized he was at the bottom and able to breathe just fine. "So, you found my gold locket."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/25/2013, 7:14 pm

"More like it jumped off the sand and ambushed me," She said, finally getting it off. Nicki held it out for Nic, her eyes flicking briefly down at his tail before back up to his face. It was an unnatural transformation and it felt strange seeing another demi-god with a tail... Nicki at that point sighed and guessed she was stuck with the boy... or fish boy. Nicki swam to the surface and pulled herself up onto her rock. Watching Nic after she settled down, dripping slightly.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/25/2013, 9:24 pm

Nic smiled and then swam to the surface, quickly getting comfortable with his new swimming abilities. He broke the surface of the water and then shook his head to get the wet silver bangs out of his eyes. Nic pulled himself up to the dry ground and waited for his tail to go away. It took longer than before but soon, his legs were back and Nic felt like a normal human again. "Well, attacking necklace or not, are you still upset with me?"
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/25/2013, 9:49 pm

Nicki sized him up, "No."
She felt her body begin to shift again and she closed her eyes as her legs came back. Her eyes had lightened up to a dark blue. The rock she was sitting on sat in the middle of the cove. Nicki pulled her legs up to her chest as she studied him. The rock itself hat been honed down into a flat shiny oval from thousands of years of water splashing up.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/25/2013, 9:55 pm

Nic smiled and then looked around him at the water. He was on a rocky area that barely rested above the edge of the water and had obviously been submerged several times. Then Nic looked down into the water and allowed himself to slip backwards into the cool embrace of the cove and he popped up and floated. Nic swam over and rested his chin on his hands. "So, what would happen if I kissed you again since I'm already half fish myself?" He looked into her blue eyes and thought about doing just that as Nic floated next to Nicki's rock.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/25/2013, 10:05 pm

"No idea." Nicki answered, finally. She had a few guesses though, the transformation could be permanent for either one of them. Remove the transformation on Nic. She had no idea, she hadn't kissed many people. Her brown hair flopped into her face and the rush of the ocean could be heard.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/26/2013, 10:22 am

Nic glanced down at the water and the tail that he could just barely make out in the cool liquid. There were many things that were not supposed to happen and many things that you just couldn't know unless you took a chance. This was one of those times where Nic knew he either took the chance and risk by kissing Nicki or he forever wondered what would happen. Nic looked back up at Nicki and frowned for a split second before making up his mind. He reached up and dragged Nicki back into the water and into his arms. As soon as he'd done that, Nic kissed Nicki and hoped that nothing bad would happen and that maybe he was right in his thoughts that the kiss would turn him back and potentially keep the Kiss from ever turning him again. Nic pulled away and smiled. "You never know unless you take the risk and then hope for an answer." Suddenly Nic's mind clouded and he felt his body warm up for a minute before he knew that the tail that had once been there was no longer there and that he was back to the way he should've been. He knew he'd changed back but he had to test the second part of his theory. Nic kissed Nicki again and then swam away from her for a couple feet and waited. Nothing happened, for Nic had been cured and his thoughts and ideas had been correct.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/26/2013, 8:02 pm

Nicki was sitting there studying Nic when suddenly seized her around the waist and dragged her into the water.
"Hey, what are-" she was demanding when Nic kissed her again. Startled she let go of Nic and blinked a bit. This kiss felt different almost as if she was taking in something. Nic discovered he had turned back and he kissed her again and saw he stayed human.
"Why do I feel like," Nicki said slowly. "You kissing me is more of an experiment."
She arched a dark eyebrow at him, treading water. Her silver tail making slow spinning movements in the water.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime3/26/2013, 8:07 pm

Nic smiled slyly and then adopted a completely innocent look. "Was I supposed to kiss you more passionately? I'm sorry..." Nic kissed Nicki again but this time he poured every ounce of passionate feeling that he could pull up at the moment. He pulled away and spoke again. "Is that better?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White sands and photography....
Page 2 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next