Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

White sands and photography....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

White sands and photography.... - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/1/2013, 7:34 pm

Nic was about two minutes too late to catch up to Nicki when he arrived at the cliffs to see the ripples from where the Triton daughter had entered the water. He looked down and then turned around in anger. With his mind made up, Nicolaus took off back to Camp and soon saw Alaisdair just beginning to stand up from the dirt. You are so dead now Alaisdair! He drew the Stygian Iron sword from his back and raised it in front of the kid.

Alaisdair looked up at Nicolaus and saw him draw the sword. His eyes darkened but he stepped backward slowly. It was obvious that he stood no chance at all for beating Nicolaus. Father, please come to my aid and calm the anger within this son of Styx.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/1/2013, 7:57 pm

Right on cue, the lesser god of the sea rose from the waves. He looked young today, and the family resemblance in his face would be obvious to any who had met Poseidon. He put his hands in his pockets and walked leisurely up to the two bickering demigods. "Now," Triton asked, looking at the son of Styx, "just what do you think you're doing?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/1/2013, 9:12 pm

Nicolaus looked up to see a person striding over toward him and Alaisdair with a purpose in mind. Then the stranger was next to them and speaking to him like he was doing something wrong. Nic felt his silvery blue eyes start to turn full red starting where the red spiraled through and he knew that this was a bad situation. The son of Styx smirked and then responded in an over confident tone. Well actually I was about to shove this sword through this other kid's chest because of him interfering in my business. Now if you would kindly leave us alone so I can... As Nic was about to finish, he saw the similarities between this guy and Nicki as well as Alaisdair. Dear Zeus...I'm sorry Lord Triton. I didn't mean to be so rude to you. Please forgive me for I was only trying to make your daughter happy so I didn't lose her forever. Nic fell to one knee and bowed his head while dropping the sword to the ground.

Alaisdair felt his mind go blank and he silently thanked the gods. Then he looked at his father and smiled weakly. He was glad that Triton had shown up and it could quite possibly mean he would live a while longer.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/2/2013, 7:13 pm

Triton gave a slight nod of approval. At least one half-blood in the world still knew how to properly apologize for a god after a serious misstep. Most demigods were too brash and foolish to beg forgiveness from one so mighty. "I accept your apology, son of Styx, and will refrain from smiting you for now. As for you, my son..." Triton turned to Alaisdair, and shook a very parental finger at him. "You're lucky I was nearby and deigned to answer your silent prayers. I won't bail you out every time you get into trouble."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/2/2013, 7:16 pm

Nicki hauled herself up onto her rock and pushed the wet strands of hair out of her face, her hair was dark brown almost black when wet with water. Lillian jumped into the water and swam over to the rock and climbed up. Nicki buried her face in the large cat's fur before slipping over the edge of the rock again.
"I feel like I over reacted," Nicki said floating on her back. Addressing her tiger.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/2/2013, 7:28 pm

Nic raised his head to look at Triton and he felt as if he should ask the god a question. The only problem was if he knew how to ask then Nic would have already said it. Lord Triton, sir, can I ask you a question about your daughter Natalie? He swallowed nervously and watched the god for any indication of anger.

Alaisdair nodded gratefully and then turned and ran away before Nic could get any more agitated.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/2/2013, 7:32 pm

The god raised an eyebrow. "I don't see why not." Nicolaus looked nervous, and Triton was rather curious why. Suddenly, an idea struck him like a bolt of lightning. He squinted, and looked down at the demigod apprehensively. "You're not going to ask permission to marry her or anything, are you?" Even if he was completely off, the half-blood would probably be embarrassed, and that was always amusing.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/2/2013, 7:58 pm

Nic's mind went completely blank and then he started stuttering for a few seconds. He had been completely unsure of how to ask his question but it sure as hell didn't have to do with asking to marry her. Lord Triton, I wasn't going to ask to marry her. It is just that I really like Nicki and ever since she accidently turned me into a merman then she has been acting nervous around me. Would you be able to tell me why she is nervous and if I've done anything wrong? Nic was certain he'd asked the question wrong but it wasn't like he knew how to ask in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/2/2013, 8:14 pm

Triton sighed and shook his head. "Females are a great mystery, young demigod. Even I, with my many millenia of being around them, have absolutely no clue what runs through their heads. You're on your own, buddy." And with that, he vanished in a flash of seafoam green light. It was precisely that color. Yes.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/2/2013, 8:30 pm

Nicki floated on her back before sitting up straight and sitting on the bottom of the cove. Her dark hair fanned around her and she watched fish dart by with dark blue eyes. Nicki exhaled sending bubbles to the surface. She looked up and rose to the surface. Pulling herself up, she dried off and turned back. She dried off her dress and then put it on. She took the long way to the Triton cabin and put on her jeans and a black shirt.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/2/2013, 8:39 pm

Well that wasn't exactly helpful... Nic turned and started off toward whatever direction he thought might damn well lead him to where Nicki was. He still was confused but at least he could get the chance to apologize to Nicki and possibly change things.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/2/2013, 8:46 pm

Nicki sat back on her bed pulling on tennis shoes and Lillian laid across the floor at her feet. The girl sighed and pulled her sword out from under her bed and pulled it over her shoulder, heading towards the Area, which was away from the ocean. Arriving she quickly found a sparring partner. She drew her sword and waited for the attack. Step forward, step back and to the side. Parry, feighn left rib slash and block a stab.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/2/2013, 8:55 pm

Nic, who hadn't sparred in awhile, was really surprised when he looked up and saw the arena in front of him. Why did he come here when he was looking for Nicki? Shrugging, the son of Styx unsheathed his long black bladed sword and walked into the arena to find himself looking at Nicki. Smiling evilly, Nicolaus Reed decided to go ahead and spar a bit before going to talk to her. With a guttural shout of defiance toward a random Ares kid, Nic charged forward and slashed a few times before bashing the kid in the chest and sending him backward. Wasn't even fun but he still had to be polite. Nice defending, although you should work on the blocking that is weak. Try not to let people inside your defenses so easily. He helped the kid up and then saw Nicki again. Nic leaned on a dummy and watched her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/2/2013, 9:13 pm

Nicki created a web of lethal steel with her sword. She had not noticed Nic as she sparred with her partner.
Nicki and the guy exchanged playful banter while the fought. Then without warning, Nicki disarmed the guy and was holding two swords.
The guy surrendered holding up his hands and then took the sword and left.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/2/2013, 9:16 pm

Would you care for a spar, Miss Kate? Nic was speaking in a joking manner while he walked forward toward the girl. He hoped she would realize that and not get angry at him for earlier. In his mind, Nic played out all of the different ways he would apologize to her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/2/2013, 9:33 pm

Nicki spun around and dropped into a ready position, her eyes narrowing when she saw Nic. She wasn't sure how she felt about him at the moment so that could either be really good or really bad for him. But the look on her face warned him she would be ready to cut off his fingers when she got the opportunity.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/2/2013, 9:42 pm

Nic gazed warily upon the girl in front of him and thought carefully about his approach to the situation. He was obviously capable of detecting the anger in her look and the caution that was needed. So Nicolaus stepped forward carefully and sheathed the blade across his back so that he was conveying some sense of calm. It was true he was able to block all physical attacks against him but Nic was still not willing to fight Nicki. Natalie, I didn't mean to offend you in any manner. I ask of you to explain to me why you are upset with me. Nic stood with a loose stance that could change quickly to draw the dagger on his left thigh or the short sword on his right thigh. He cast a begging look toward the girl he was falling in love with.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/2/2013, 9:55 pm

Nicki watched as he sheathed his sword, Nicki did the same and it hung across her back. or every step forward he took towards her, the daughter of Triton took a step back, staying out of reach.
"I am more mad at myself at the moment," She answered acidly. "I realized, I don't know you and from what I saw little less than an hour ago. That scares me." She let out a bitter laugh. "This makes me feel so naive falling for a guy who wasn't even my friend first." Her dark blue eyes searching his face. "I-I can't do that."
Nicki was being absolutely serious.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/2/2013, 10:02 pm

Nic's gaze fell and he felt his throat tighten up as he realized what Nicki was saying to him. She was telling him that although she was falling for him, she wasn't going to allow it to continue. He sighed, or at least tried to through the choke that came out, and looked up at Nicki with tears glistening. Without showing weakness and wiping them away, Nic nodded gruffly and then turned away. I understand Natalie, even though I may not enjoy your words. I'm sorry for making you feel that way. Nic tried to hide it when the tears started to leak down his cheeks. Why'd he ever allow himself to fall for her, someone that he knew very little about.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/2/2013, 10:42 pm

Nicki remained stoic even though she felt her heart breaking.
"I am sorry, Nicholas." She bit her lip hard, drawing blood. Then she walked past him, barely brushing him, and to the door. Without looking back she vanished towards her cabin and her stash of chocolate. She found her camera on her bed, pulling out the memory card she uploaded the pictures onto her laptop. She looked through them and opened the few she liked in photoshop so she could clean them up.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/2/2013, 10:45 pm

I'm sure...but sorry never gets anyone anything. Nic said those words as he saw Nicki walk out of the door and away from him. It felt like it would be forever that she would be gone, which was quite possible. Nicolaus slipped through the people and walked to the Styx cabin where he could go down into the crypt and walk the musty tunnels alone where he belonged.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/2/2013, 11:23 pm

Nicki edited her photos until dinner time. But she didn't go eat. She wasn't hungry instead she snacked on her chocolate stash hidden under the floorboards. Emery stopped by to see if she was okay but left when she saw the chocolate stash. Generally, it was a signal of her bad mood.
The next day she rose early and went for her usual swim. She took the long way everywhere to avoid Nic. Then she devoted the rest of the day to pictures. With her sword over her back she walked into the forest and snapped pictures.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/2/2013, 11:30 pm

Nic, who had not been real hungry in the beginning, had avoided all chances to go up and eat food since he had descended into the crypt. He never truly even exited his own mind to even leave the tunnels and instead had sat in the dark and musty corridors with a leather bound journal and ball point pen. In his few hours before sleep had over come him, Nic had written several things, the first of which had been a small philosophical note that said "Anger is the bastard child of Fear and Love for why does one have anger unless they fear the rejection of love." It hadn't been intentional but around that statement, he'd doodled some random curlicues and had written Nicki's name several times. But when the strike of midnight came, Nicolaus Reed had fallen asleep and woke in the morning to find himself in a rather comfortable chair with his journal clutched to his chest where he'd written Natalie over an entire page.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/3/2013, 1:39 am

Nicki returned to camp a half of an hour later, happy with the pictures she had taken. She really wanted to go down into those tunnels Nic had shown her but she resisted the temptation, promising herself she would go down later. She returned to the ocean side for more pictures.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/3/2013, 12:09 pm

It was about an hour later when Nic finished his drawing the picture he'd started. It was of Nicki when he'd seen her under the water, hair fanning out around her with the tail glistening in the filtered light from above. He almost wished it was a picture taken digitally but the sketch had turned out rather well in his opinion. With a sigh, the son of Styx put his journal down and looked up at the throne room, the very room where he'd kissed Nicki. He shook his head frustrated and stood up. It wasn't over until he had exhausted all possible chances and Nic still had one desperate hope to hang onto. Nic walked down the tunnels and climbed out of the entrance. Looking around, Nic spotted his destination, the Triton cabin, but first he had to go talk to Austin. If anyone could help then it would be the lovestruck fool who'd ran to the forest. Nic went to the forest but about half an hour later he went back to the Triton cabin a failure since he couldn't find his old friend. He stepped into the cabin and saw the Nicki wasn't there. Nic was upset and started back to the tunnels in hope that she'd possibly went there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White sands and photography....
Page 6 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next