Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

White sands and photography....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

White sands and photography.... - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/3/2013, 12:37 pm

Nicki returned from the beach a few hours later and she went back to her cabin. She was surprised to see Nic's picture had been pulled up on her laptop. She guessed it had been Emery after all the girl did know the password to her computer. But she didn't expect the pang in her chest at the picture. Slowly, she reached out and shut the lid, her eyes burned with unshed tears and Nicki quickly wiped them away and she left her cabin.
She walked past Nic's cabin on the way to her cove.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/3/2013, 1:52 pm

Nic was sitting just within the tunnels when he saw Nicki walk by obviously upset by something. Cursing to himself, he jumped up and hauled himself up onto the grassy area right next to the Styx cabin only to find he hadn't been able to see where Nicki had walked to. The son of Styx sighed and set off toward the beach and the cove where he'd first met Nicki, bored as hell and not wanting to hope for anything.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/3/2013, 2:22 pm

Nicki didn't realize Nic followed her to the cove. Lil wasn't there when she glanced around. She kicked off her boots and her socks. As a law she always wore her swim suit underneath her clothing. She grabbed the edge of her pale blue t-shirt and pulled it over her head and the took off her jeans before diving into the water. She swam close to the surface, the sun reflecting off the water giving her an inhuman look.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/3/2013, 4:10 pm

Nic made it to the cove just in time to see Nicki dive in and then start swimming around. He grew frustrated and walked over to the edge of the water and sat down slowly. I really do love you, Nicki, and I'd like a moment of your time to talk to you. His plan was completely desperate but even if it failed, where would that put Nic, no further away from his goal than before. Nic watched Nicki for a couple minutes and then grabbed his journal and ripped the sketch out and put it under her boots where it wouldn't blow away. It may not have been drawn by a professional sketch artist but Nic felt like it should be given to her. With that, Nic put away the leather bound journal and sat there waiting for Nicki to respond to him.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/3/2013, 4:57 pm

Nicki couldn't hear anything under the water and she dove deeper. Laying down at the bottom, a shark swam by and rubbed against her skin, much like a dog would. Shark flesh was soft and slimy underneath her touch. She looked up as if the shark had said something and she spotted Nic sitting there at the edge of her cove. Her eyes narrowed but her heart raced, her two emotions split.
What is he doing here?
She rose to the surface and broke the water, several feet away and out of arm's reach, her mouth and nose still covered by the water.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/3/2013, 6:18 pm

Nic, who had previously been self confident while slightly nervous but still brave, was now scared and unsure of himself. When he looked at Nicki, his gaze no longer held the fun and firey brilliance that it once had when they kissed but now showed only sadness and severe confusion. Natalie, I...I only came here because I had to see you and talk to you. He paused and looked down at his hands before looking back at her. And to tell you that I love you no matter if you want me to or not. Nicolaus watched Nicki with his deep and pained gaze for as long as it would take.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/3/2013, 6:29 pm

Nicki watched him and listened to him talk, her heart ripping slightly as he spoke.
He loved her...
Then the look he gave her made Nicki's throat contract and she swallowed nervously. She drifted towards him slowly and she took in his face, it seemed so lost... so sad... She wasn't quite sure what to say, she struggled with her thoughts for a moment before saying gently, "Then talk."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/3/2013, 6:48 pm

Nic smiled weakly but the smile never reached past the corners of his mouth or even showed any sign of happiness. He ran a hand through his silver hair out of habit and then started talking, slow and quiet. Well I guess I should probably tell you that I spoke with Triton, or at least Triton told me it wasn't smart to kill Alaisdair and that I was on my own with you. After that I tried to find you and you said you couldn't fall for someone who wasn't your friend. He took in a shuddering breath and continued even slower and quieter. When you left the arena, I don't know what really happened, but I went to the tunnels and ended up sitting down there for the entire time until just recently trying to figure out a way to talk to you and possibly win you back. Yet the problem is that I don't know if you even like me and that presents a big problem in the fact that you can't win something that you never had. Nicki... Nic sighed and stared into Nicki's eyes while realizing he never had been as good with romantics as Austin which made it difficult to continue much longer.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/3/2013, 7:12 pm

Nicki's expression softened, just barely and a flick of surprise crossed her face.
"You talked to Triton?" She asked, rising a little higher out of the water. She felt no affection for the god who was her father. She hated that man ever since she was stuck as half a fish. Her eyes darkened slightly at the thought but she forced her thoughts away from the sea god.
"Of course I like you Nic," She answered quietly. Her blue eyes examined his face.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/3/2013, 7:18 pm

Yeah, Lord Triton showed up because Alaisdair prayed to him for protection. Nic watched Nicki but his eyes barely showed any relief in them. He still felt as if he might not be able to date her even if he tried for his entire life and that made Nic sad. Nicki, do you really like me? He slid down into the water and floated next to her, telling himself not to kiss Nicki because it would quite possibly ruin everything.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/3/2013, 7:26 pm

Nicki drifted back a few feet, her eyes looking at him, studying his face.
"Yes, but that is the problem. You are a guy who can get violent at a moments notice. It required godly intervention to leave my half brother alone. I can not put myself in that position." She decided to be downright honest with him even though it was brutal. In a gentler tone she asked, "How do I know I won't be the person on the other end of that sword?"
There, she had done it, she had voiced her fear out loud.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/3/2013, 7:44 pm

Nic was completely shocked when Nicki said what was on her mind and he knew it had shown for he could feel his jaw dropping. Still she deserved an answer. I was angry with Alaisdair because he had upset you. It's been said that what hurts more than war is love. Yet even with that said, I couldn't bring myself to hurt you because of what it would do to me. I would rather kill myself than to hurt you in any way. Then Nic remembered his words that he said to Triton when they had spoken. Besides what I'd said to Triton was I was only angry with your brother because he had gotten in our business and I was afraid I would lose you because of his words. Nic's voice had fallen to just above audible while he spoke about how he feared that he would lose Nicki. He looked at Nicki for a couple seconds but then looked away again.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/3/2013, 8:00 pm

"Doesn't mean you have to try and kill him," She stated, floating away. Her eyes pale with an unknown emotion. Nicki bit her lip and looked away from him, her brown hair was almost black when wet. The shark came up again and rubbed against Nic's legs before rubbing up against Nicki's stomach.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/3/2013, 8:31 pm

Nic felt heartbroken as he heard Nicki say that to him but it was true so he tried to play his last card. Nicki had always enjoyed his kisses when they had kissed and he hoped that he'd be able to pull it off one last time. While Nicki was looking away from him, Nic moved with a speed that was fueled by his need to prove himself to the girl in front of him. He made it there and silently wished for the best as Nicolaus kissed Nicki one last time. He wasn't trying for romantic or desperate or anything like that. No the kiss one filled with heartache and hope, fear and need. He tried to fill the one touch with every desire he had and every thought he thought while still being able to show he was in control. Nic broke the kiss and floated away from Nicki slowly and then he choked back tears, wanting to show he was strong enough to handle everything. I'm sorry Nicki, I should have been calmer with him and I know I failed to prove that I was a good person for you.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/3/2013, 9:29 pm

Nicki watched him sadly and then he propelled himself across the short distance and kissed her.
Saying she liked his kisses was an understatement... she loved Nic's kisses, they set her nerves on fire. Nicki's hand crept up and brushed the side of his face and then he pulled away. Leaving her blinking and startled and blinking.
"You didn't fail, Nicholas. You proved that to me when you didn't run away."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/3/2013, 9:37 pm

Nic smiled and for the moment felt happy again. He'd almost let himself fall completely into a depression that he'd probably not be able to escape but not Nic knew he still had a chance. Nicolaus turned around to look at Nicki and he spoke up again. So why do you deny that you have any sort of feelings for me?
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/3/2013, 9:59 pm

Nicki winced, "I never said that. In fact I believe I said the opposite."
She vanished under the water and then came back up several feet away. Her pale blue eyes watched him, they had turned into their regular blue.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 7:09 am

Nic watched Nicki disappear under the water and reappear a few feet away. His mind was fuzzy and he couldn't think straight so Nic let his body sink under the water and down a good ways before he stopped himself and swam back up to the surface. His silver hair had darkened slightly and he had to brush the water laden locks from his eyes. Natalie, will you go out with me? He decided there was no better way than to just go for the blunt approach.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 12:14 pm

"Why is it," Nicki began asking. "Every Time you use my full name, I feel like I am in trouble?"

Yeah, she was stalling. For one, she had no clue how to answer his question and two, she felt conflicted. While he answered, her brain was going a thousand miles an hour. Examining her situation from every corner as possible.
"Have you ever heard of the term dating, Nicolas?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 1:40 pm

Well...most people feel like they're in trouble when they hear their full name. Like when you say Nicolaus instead of Nic I have to realize that it isn't because I'm in trouble. Nic was trying to figure out why Nicki kept avoiding his question but then again he had just asked it out of the blue. Then he listened to her next question and Nic had to think for a second. Dating has many definitions now a days. The most common meaning is to go somewhere with another person that you like and talk and get to know each other. Then with the younger generations it means that you are automatically a couple. So, yes I've heard of the term dating. Nic flashed a small and brief smile before adopting a serious expression.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 4:57 pm

Nicki's lips quirked up slightly, "You never told me to call you Nic... but I should continue calling you Nicolaus because Nic and Nicki are too close. "
She listened to his definition before saying, "I will date you but not go out with you. But," She raised a finger, the water sloshed around her shoulders. "You shouldn't complain because you still get the opportunity to kiss me anytime you want."
Then she dove under the water and resurfaced several feet behind him.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 6:00 pm

Nic smiled and watched as Nicki disappeared again and then appeared some ways behind him. He shrugged and swam back to the shore and hauled himself up onto the land. That's fine with me, Nicki. Nic grabbed a couple abandoned towels and dried off so that his armor and weapons wouldn't rust.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 6:13 pm

Nicki watched him climb out of the water, "What on earth possessed you to get into the water with your armor on?"
She swam over and grabbed the edge of the material and water came off of it in streams until completely dry, she did the same with Nic's clothing, and weapons. She shook her head before pushing off the edge slightly.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 6:57 pm

I don't know...just decided to get into the water, I guess. Nicolaus stood up and moved over toward his journal to just draw or something. He sat back down and started a random sketch, not even knowing what he was drawing but knowing it had to do with the horizon and the water.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime4/4/2013, 7:17 pm

"Thats impulsive ADD for you," Nicki said softly, putting her arms on the side of cover, were the abrupt drop off was. She leaned forward, peering at Nic's sketch. She was half in and half out of the water, water droplets rolled down her forehead and dripped off of her chin into the sand.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White sands and photography....
Page 7 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next