Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

White sands and photography....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

White sands and photography.... - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 11 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 12:18 am

"Any time, Nicolaus." Nicki said, standing behind the chair he was sitting in, playing with his locks of silver hair. The tips of her fingers ran over his ears and his' hairline on his neck. THe healer got up and left, their job done. Nicki rubbed the back of his neck lightly. Her ADD was kicking in slightly and she couldn't keep her hands still.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 11 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 12:27 am

Nic looked down at his foot and saw the bandaged ankle that would probably look normal in a camp like this but he felt like he'd been an idiot when getting his broken ankle. Still he wouldn't change a single moment of what had happened. Nicolaus reached around and caught Nicki's wrist in his soft grip before pulling her around to him. He looked into her eyes and then kissed her gently on the lips while sitting in the infirmary without any thoughts in him mind. Yet it seemed that they were always kissing now. Nic let his hands wander and soon he had Nicki wrapped in his arms and was tracing his fingers along the back of her neck and along the neck of her shirt.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 11 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 12:42 am

Nicki braced her hand against the back on Nick's chair. She enjoyed Nic's kisses but she felt they were becoming way too frequent for their dating relationship. She ended the kiss and pulled away, even though her wrist was still in his grip.
"Down boy," She teased, studying his face intently. Were his fingers had touched bare skin there was gooseflesh.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 11 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 12:56 am

Nic grinned and then released Nicki's wrist so she could move. He watched her and stared into the blue eyes that she had while thinking about how that last kiss had felt. It had been different from all the rest somehow and he couldn't quite place it. Finally Nic realized what it had been. He had been more passionate in that kiss and had actually almost lost himself in the moment. Every other time he had just been trying to make Nicki realize he loved her, where as now he was just conveying the love and allowing it to talk for itself. What's wrong, did you not like the kiss? He had a soft and silky tone in his voice and his eyes gleamed as he watched Nicki playfully.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 11 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 1:07 am

Nicki arched her eyebrow, "I think you have reached your kissing quota."
She said, withdrawing out of the crippled boy's reach. The girl was so close to caving when it came to Nic. Nicki sighed mentally and picked up a piece of trash and she chucked it in the rubbish bin before sitting down on the edge of a cot. It had been a long and exhausting day.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 11 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 1:23 am

Kissing quota? That isn't exactly fair to give a cripple a quota for how many times they can kiss you. Nic pouted a bit but kept his air of humor up while trying to bat his eyes like a lost puppy. It wasn't very successful but so be it.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 11 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 1:38 am

"You are making it difficult for me," Nicki said, deciding to be honest. "About keeping my promise."
She balanced her chin on the palm of her hand, studying Nic. She rubbed her jaw and and she stood, coming closer to stand just barely out of reach of the boy before her.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 11 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 2:03 am

So are you afraid you love me? Nic smirked and allowed the word love to trail on for a minute so he could be a bit of an ass. But in all honesty, Nic hoped Nicki was falling in love with him, even if it was selfish. He watched her through half lidded eyes and waited for a response while his hands itched to wrap around her and his finger to tangle through her hair while he kissed her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 11 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 2:11 am

Nicki gave him a dirty look and she put her hands on the arm rests, then she looked him directly in the eye.
"What do you think?" She arched an pale brown eyebrow. Nicki's bangs fell into her face as she waited for an answer. "If I was, what would you do?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 11 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 2:18 am

I'm not sure you want to know what that answer is. Nic whispered softly to Nicki as he stared into her eyes and grinned at her. Really he was certain she had already fallen for him and just didn't want to admit it but this was a rocky situation. Well you know I love you and I'm pretty sure you love me as well but don't want to admit it fully. As to what I would do... Nic brushed his fingers against Nicki's bare wrist and smiled at her innocently. I could be a lot worse but I would try to control myself and I would actually be a good person about it. Of course I would kiss you as soon as you got this close to me again but that is a given. He winked at Nicki slyly and then waited for her response.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 11 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 2:32 am

"You are a horrible human being you know that," Nicki said, her tone showing she didn't particularly mean it. Her eyes darting down briefly to the inside of her wrist, Nic's fingers ran up and down the inside, distracting her. Her eyes flicked up to his face again, biting her lip, nervous. She leaned in and kissed him lightly before ending the kiss and moving her head so her forehead rested in the crook of his neck.
"I give up... you win."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 11 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 2:41 am

Nic smiled devilishly and wrapped his arms around Nicki. I love you Nicki, even when you give up and let me win. He hugged her close and then kissed her softly on the cheek before kissing her again on the lips, this time his hand moving to her hair. He wrapped his arms around her body and his finger through her hair while enjoying the sweet taste of victory. Nic knew he was never going to forgive himself if this ended badly and that he honestly loved Nicki with all of his heart and soul.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 11 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 2:55 am

Nicki sank into his embrace, her arms sliding up around his neck. He kissed her until she was breathless. Nicki pulled away slowly, replacing her head in the crook of his neck, breathing in his scent. After a few moments of sitting like that, she withdrew.
"how's your ankle?" She asked gently, moving back behind the chair again. She began to massaged Nic's neck and upper back.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 11 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 3:00 am

Nic hugged Nicki for a little longer and then she stood up asking about his ankle. He had completely forgotten about his ankle but tried to move it. The ankle moved and rotated but hurt like hell in the process. It's better but still sore. So, does this mean you will go out with me? Nic moved his neck just enough to raise an eyebrow playfully at Nicki and then savored the feeling of her fingers moving along his shoulders and neck.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 11 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 3:07 am

Nicki pinched him lightly from her position, "Your a dork."
She notified the boy in front of him before ruffling his hair and dancing out of his reach.
"Wheelchair or crutches?" She asked him. "Or I could just turn you into a fish again, dump you in the cove until you're healed, and then come get you?"
She gave him a naughty look before grinning.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 11 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 3:12 am

Nic chuckled and stood up in pain before grabbing Nicki as quickly as possible. She had been out of reach before he stood up but he was taller and had a longer reach so he hugged her close. If I choose the cove then will you stay there with me until I heal fully? He gazed into her clear blue eyes and smiled warmly as he kissed her softly on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 11 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 1:17 pm

"OK, that is cheating," Nicki grumbled darkly before slipping out of his grip again.
"I would come and go, I still have things to do because I just got back." She walked over to the wall and picks up a pair of crutches up. Then walked back over and handed them to Nic.
"For the cripple."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 11 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 1:22 pm

All's fair in love and war. Nic laughed and took the crutches but decided to walk normally. He used one crutch as a sort of cane deal in case he would fall but Nic kept his attention on Nicki. He smiled at her and then limped forward a few steps to wait by the door.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 11 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 1:37 pm

"Only you could come up with such a snarky remark," Nicki said as she got the door, frowning slightly at the fact he was only using one crutch. She thought to herself, If he falls flat on his face, I will laugh. If he hurts his ankle even more, I will be concerned and then laugh some more.
She followed behind him as the door swung shut.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 11 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 1:42 pm

Nic shrugged and smiled innocently at Nicki. What can I say? It takes a special kind of smartass to be as good as I am. He switched his position and then started using both crutches so he could walk easier. All around them, Nic could tell people were watching and apparently he had become famous or something since people always seemed to be around when him and Nicki were together. Or maybe it was Nicki who was famous.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 11 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 1:53 pm

Nick whacked him lightly, "Whatever Casanova."
When she existed out the door she forced herself not to freeze up at all the gawking people. The girl strongly disliked the attention and she considered running off back into the ocean then and there. Nicki unfroze herself and walked behind Nic.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 11 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 2:00 pm

Casanova? Hm does that make you like one of my many relationships? If so then I think it would be more suiting for me to be Romeo so that I could have only you. Nic reached for Nicki's hand and gently gripped it briefly before continuing on to the rest of the camp.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 11 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 2:19 pm

"Romeo was a stupid guy who ended up killing himself," Nicki said disapprovingly. "I seriously hope you don't do that if I die."
She continued to remain silent until she came up with another name for him, "How about Zorro? Swashbuckling rogue who steals the heart of women everywhere?"
She teased him lightly. As if to prove her point a few girls came around the corner and busted up giggling when they saw Nic. Nicki gave him an 'I told you so' face.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 11 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 3:48 pm

Nicolaus grinned evilly and then winked at the group of girls before kissing Nicki softly. What if I already have the heart I want? He watched as the girls walked away sadly and whispering about how he had already found a girl friend. Apparently they had been hoping to date him and it was sad that he had to break their hearts like that. Besides, Zorro stole the hearts of many but only had one woman he truly loved. Just like I do now... He waited for Nicki to reply.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 11 Icon_minitime4/20/2013, 4:08 pm

"You're a hopeless romantic, that is what you are." Nicki prodded him in the chest before flushing pink under the kiss. She wriggled out of his grip and walked ahead by a few steps before turning around, walking backwards, and saying, "You have definitely reached your kissing quota."
She darted ahead to where Lil was sitting and she wrapped her arms around the tiger, snuggling the creature.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White sands and photography....
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next