Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

White sands and photography....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

White sands and photography.... - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 14 Icon_minitime5/4/2013, 6:50 pm

Yes but please don't remove the curse. I would really like to go down into the tunnels again whenever and don't want to drown when I do. Nic had decided he wasn't going to respond to her outburst but instead laughed.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 14 Icon_minitime5/5/2013, 3:33 pm

White sands and photography.... - Page 14 Tumblr_mdb6kuIT7M1rjjj9ho1_r1_500_zps4c42af2d
~Natalie Kate~

Nicki's eyebrows shot up, "But you could get stuck in the transformation. Don't think I haven't noticed..."
Every time Nic had transformed it had taken him longer and longer to turn back. Eventually, he wouldn't be able to turn back into a human. She wiggled out of his grip and stood in a decent sitting position, so people weren't gaping as much.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 14 Icon_minitime5/5/2013, 4:48 pm

Nic smirked and then shook his head in annoyance. If I get stuck in transformation then wouldn't you be able to remove the curse and turn me back then? Truthfully, his control over the curse had started to slip at first but now he was getting the hang of turning back rather easily enough. Of course a child of Styx wasn't normally able to shift like that but he wasn't normal so he didn't exactly care.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 14 Icon_minitime5/5/2013, 7:39 pm

White sands and photography.... - Page 14 Tumblr_mdb6kuIT7M1rjjj9ho1_r1_500_zps4c42af2d
~Natalie Kate~

Nicki shook her head, "I couldn't. I have to be in fish form and you would have to be in mortal form. You would dry out and die."
The girl looked at him, beseechingly. Her eyes a dark shade of blue for fear and worry. "I can't let you die.
Nicki could't deal with anymore death.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 14 Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 6:19 pm

Nic moved quickly and fluidly over to Nicki while his mind processed everything. He looked at her with a look of understanding and other emotions that he couldn't identify himself. Nic cupped her face in his hand and moved forward before kissing her softly on the lips and trying to comfort her. The kiss lasted only a second but he seemed to feel like time itself had stopped. If you were to remove the curse now then I wouldn't be able to return to the tunnels. Still I don't want to die and leave you here alone with pain in your heart. He smiled again and then wrapped Nicki in his arms and kissed her again, this time waiting for her to remove the curse from him.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 14 Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 8:07 pm

~Natalie Kate~
Nicki felt his lips press against hers again.
"Your cheating," She muttered before his lips came down on her's a second time. Indeed he was cheating, Nicki's brain could barley function when Nic was kissing her. The girl was faintly suspicious that Nic knew this fact. Her arms snaked up around his neck as she began to remove the curse in her human form, which happened to be much more difficult than as a half fish.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 14 Icon_minitime5/6/2013, 8:48 pm

After a long kiss, Nic finally felt the curse removed and he stepped back to look at Nicki. He was still surprised how she could control her powers so well. Finally Nic responded. You can't cheat if there are no rules set for NOT cheating. Besides, I kinda like how you melt into each kiss and forget what it is you were thinking. He smiled at Nicki and then waited for a reply from the girl in front of him.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 14 Icon_minitime5/7/2013, 3:07 am

Nicki colored, "It is still your fault."
She muttered, crossing her arms. She wasn't really mad, it was the fake mad that would probably melt if Nic kissed her again. She didn't deny what Nic did to her, any girl would have the same reaction.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 14 Icon_minitime5/7/2013, 7:49 pm

Nic sighed and rolled his eyes to the heavens before wrapping his arms back around Nicki and kissing her again. This time he allowed for just enough time to get her to stop complaining and then some time afterwards because he enjoyed kissing her. Finally Nic pulled away and smiled at Nicki charmingly with his arms still around her and his hands now rubbing her neck again. What were you saying again?
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 14 Icon_minitime5/7/2013, 8:54 pm

~Natalie Kate~
Nicki was about to chew Nic out some more when he kissed her again. A very strategic move on his part. Nicki's brain and insides abruptly turned to mush. Her arms snuck up once again around his neck.
"Cheater," She whisper teased, "Cheater pants."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 14 Icon_minitime5/8/2013, 6:16 pm

Nic smirked slightly, more of a simple twitch of the corner of his mouth, before his lips were against Nicki's again and he was kissing her. This time the kiss was softer and less demanding but was more passionate and calming. I don't cheat, you know that. Besides, you are really beautiful when you sigh and wrap your arms around my neck during the kiss. Not that you aren't beautiful otherwise, because you are. Nic moved away from Nicki and then unsheathed a dagger and tossed it against a tree stump several yards away before moving over and removing the blade.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 14 Icon_minitime5/8/2013, 9:18 pm

~Natalie Kate~
Nicki flushed as he moved away, her lips still tingling from the kiss.
"Fine so it's my reaction to you's fault." She teased him lightly. She planted her hands on her hips and arched an eyebrow. She wondered briefly about the knife throwing but she did not say anything about it. Her blue eyes stared at him.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 14 Icon_minitime5/9/2013, 12:14 pm

As Nic pulled the blade of his dagger from the tree trunk, he felt the slight pull that signaled that the metal was beginning to rust and weaken. With a sigh, the son of Styx pulled out a soft rag and some oil which he applied to the cool blade. He looked over it as he rubbed the cloth over the blade and soon saw the faults in the design. Even as a child with almost no natural talent with forging, Nic had learned here at Camp and knew that at the base of the blade there wasn't supposed to be a large dent and a spider web crack going upward.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 14 Icon_minitime5/11/2013, 1:21 am

~Natalie Kate~
Nicki wandered over to look over Nic's shoulder. The cracks in the knife were like spider like veins.
"That is not good," She stated, her hands resting lightly on his shoulders. "Any chance it could be fixed?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 14 Icon_minitime5/11/2013, 5:26 pm

Nic looked over at Nicki and smiled slightly before shaking his head. The blade was too far gone and he didn't feel like trying to fix it anyhow. Besides, a daughter of Hephaestus had agreed to make him a better weapon and it was probably about done now. Last time he had checked on the progress, a son of Hecate was in the forge with the Hephaestus girl while putting enchantments on the blade to make it work the way he wanted it to. This dagger has seen too many fights already. It's time to just put it up and maybe use the blade and hilt for other uses later on. Nic put the dagger away and wiped his hands on the clean part of the cloth until his skin was clear of any oil and grease before taking Nicki's hands in his and looking back at her. Do you want to go with me to pick up my new weapon at the forges? I'm sure it would be interesting enough. Nic neglected to mention the armour he had waiting on a cooling rack there as well, figuring Nicki would just have to see it for herself.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 14 Icon_minitime5/11/2013, 10:43 pm

Nicki gave him a small smile. "Thats a shame, it really was a brilliant dagger."
She pulled her hand gently out of his, she was about to ask him something when she checked her watch, "Crap, Nicholas, I have to go. Sorry."
With that she bolted, Lil chasing after her.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 14 Icon_minitime5/11/2013, 10:48 pm

Nic watched in confusion as Nicki bolted and then shrugged before walking toward the Camp and the forges where he knew his weapons and armor would be. As if he knew something was wrong, Nic quickened his pace and started off at a jog, not quite knowing why but knowing if a fight broke out then all he would have is his light armor. The son of Styx dashed by a few kids who yelled at him and he turned back before having to hurdle a young boy who had bent to grab his dagger. Nic cursed and picked up the pace until he saw the forges just ahead and slowed down slightly, feeling he was safe again.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 14 Icon_minitime5/12/2013, 2:32 pm

I had grown quite bored at this camp, as apparently I had some kind of stalker following me and making sure I didn't kill anyone. He was a demititan as well, though one Erebus of a ass. Apparently I wasn't allowed to kill because it wasn't right. I knew the kid could take me sight away and summon legions of hellhounds, so I only severely maimed people now. Usually it was enough to make them feel like they were dying. It didn't feel as good, though. There wasn't any kind of joy in their defeat that there was when I could kill them. I was walking along by the forge, ready to swamp it with water yet again, as it would ruin very many things that needed to cool slowly or whatever the case may be, when I noticed someone jogging towards it. Apparently he became more self-assured, as he slowed his pace a bit. I smiled, and had water rise out of the ground and swam the area between us. It was just enough water to make me move faster, and it would be easy to pull it around me so that I could heal myself. I summoned my throwing spears, and held one in each hand,watching the guy.

I appeared near the forge, sensing yet another fight that Kelsier had decided to engage in. I'd been the guardian angel of the ones he picked on for a while now, and could tell if I wasn't there he'd be going on a killing spree. Thus, I'd begun to follow him around, saving anyone from his attack before he could kill them. This time. I felt I recognized the guy he was about to attack. Perhaps he was a demititan, and I'd thus seen him in the cabin. It didn't matter to me who he was, but it would be amusing if he were to defeat Kelsier.

OOC: I'm assuming Kelsier won't be able to get to a point where he'll be able to kill Nic, but Ezrah is here as the judge just in case it gets to that point. I have no doubt that Ezrah is powerful enough to stop both of them, but he's largely a pacifist now.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 14 Icon_minitime5/12/2013, 4:03 pm

Nic was almost to the forge when suddenly water flooded the area and he jumped back to avoid the liquid. He didn't have issues with water but the person in front of him seemed to enjoy water and now had two throwing spears in hand. Nic sighed and drew two swords as well as made sure his crossbow was on his back. The son of Styx rolled his shoulders back and kept him arms and muscles loose enough to be able to move fast and lethal if needed. As an after thought, Nic raised his Styx Immortality and then smirked. Come on, make my day. Nic spoke in a calm and confident tone as he swung both swords in an arc that showed he knew how to use the blades before stepping forward just enough to be at the edge of the water. Nic crouched slightly and raised both blades at the ready.

Austin strolled through the door of the forges whistling and saw the display of water and metal as he stepped out. The son of Nike had been busy trying to find a weapon style he liked and had seen some Hephaestus kid who asked him to go get Nic for her. Apparently Nic had been on his way and was now cornered and had his weapons ready. Cursing softly, Austin lowered his hand to his weapon and decided he would watch and size up the opponent first.

((I brought Austin just in case Ezrah decides to try any funny business...not that a child of Nike would do much damage against a demititan but still.))
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 14 Icon_minitime5/12/2013, 4:40 pm

I laughed. There was no point in his showing off, as there was no possible way for him to intimidate me. Knowing this, I still decided to twirl my spears around, letting them fly into the air only to return to my hands, fly around my body, et cetera. I wasn't going to let him know that I could use a broadsword and trident equally, if not with better proficiency, as I could use my spears. He'd find that out. I noticed a crossbow on his back and laughed. Far too cumbersome. I threw one of the the spears at him with an upward ark, such that it would fall down onto his head were he not to move. I expected him to, though. I threw the next spear sideways, letting it spin in the air. Should it make it to him, it would insert into his torso.

Well, of the opponents I'd seen Kelsier face so far, this guy seemed to have the best chance. I sat down and watched, making sure to stay out of the water. I saw that someone else was also watching, and made sure to watch him out of the corner of my eye. I didn't want Kelsier to win, but I also didn't want him to be faced with an unfair fight.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 14 Icon_minitime5/12/2013, 4:51 pm

Nic smiled his coldest smile he could and then slammed his left handed sword blade first into the ground and reached up with the leather clad hand and slashed across the path of the spear to make it veer to the side and hit the ground away from him. Unfortunately the spear head sliced through the leather glove and left a red mark along his wrist where the shaft his his skin. Nic pulled his sword from the ground while deflecting the other spear with a parry from his right sword. The son of Styx thought a bit before dashing forward at the kid across from him with both swords at his side ready to slice him from hip to shoulder.

Austin watched with a slight bit of interest and then saw the other kid watching as well. The son of Nike walked over and stood next to the kid. I take it you're watching the demititan with the spears. He's good but probably doesn't stand a chance against Nic since not much can pierce his skin.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 14 Icon_minitime5/12/2013, 5:40 pm

I laughed a bit. Perfect. This kid had a styx immortality blessing. I guess I'd just have to find his weak spot. I watched him charge towards me, and I had my broadsword appear in my hands. I wondered if he realized he'd be more weak in the water. Probably. He seemed intelligent enough. I said, "Styx and stones won't break your bones, eh? But water surely will." I laughed, and, once he reached within twenty feet of me, started charging directly at him, moving with incredible speed through the water.

I nodded silently. "I've been following him around to make sure he doesn't kill anyone. He's reckless." I explained, and looked over at the boy beside me. "He can't be cut? Has he bathed in the Styx?"
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 14 Icon_minitime5/12/2013, 5:47 pm

Austin had been watching when Nic blocked the spears and then charged toward the other kid. He sighed and looked over at the kid. Nic is my best friend and thinks he's invincible because he is the son of Styx herself. So I guess it probably isn't good that he is fighting someone who is strong as well. Austin frowned to himself as he saw the slight ripples in the water as Nic ran forward and it suddenly dawned on him. I'm Austin Greene, by the way. Now is that kid a child of a water titan? If so he might stand a chance in the water.

Nic made it to the distance he needed when the kid started moving as well, but at faster speeds then he thought would happen. He jumped at an angle and caught hold of a branch just in time to avoid the kid before he jumped back down, intending to slam his feet into the guy's back and drive him down into the water.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 14 Icon_minitime5/12/2013, 5:54 pm

I laughed when he jumped. I had plenty of time to move out of the way, but I let him slam me down into the water. I had all of the water instantly concentrate on us, creating a bit of a pool. I was manipulating the water at an atomic level so that the edges had stronger cohesion than normal, forming solid walls. I'd created a pool about a foot or two deep, with an area around 50 by 50 feet. I laughed more underwater, and wondered if he'd try to drown me. I figured I wouldn't give him the command that allowed, and propelled myself through the water as fast as I could. If he kept his grip on me, he'd be hitting the water painfully. If not, he'd probably just fall back.

I nodded. "He's the child of Oceanus, I believe." I said, and formed shadows into a chair for myself. "Kelsier will be able to wear Nic down, eventually. He's got incredible stamina, and it seems almost infinite when he's in the water."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 14 Icon_minitime5/12/2013, 6:06 pm

Nic felt himself suddenly falling through water and he cursed as he looked at the large wall in front of him before letting go of the kid and standing back with his swords ready again. Why do you assume you can beat me, a son of a titan far stronger than your parent? Nic stared at the kid and realized he knew who it was. It was Kelsier in front of him, and he was known for fighting randomly for no reason. Nevermind Kelsier...it is demititans like you that give the rest of us bad names for being who we are.

Austin smirked and leaned up against a tree while examining the wall of water around the two. Nic may not be perfect but he is still strong and has been taught by some fighters who have won more fights than they should've. Still, Kelsier does have a very big advantage in water right now. Austin ran his thumb across his sword hilt while wondering if he would even try to break up the fight anyhow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 14 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White sands and photography....
Page 14 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15  Next