Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

White sands and photography....

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

White sands and photography.... - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 13 Icon_minitime4/28/2013, 8:03 pm

White sands and photography.... - Page 13 Tumblr_m36any67s51rurpq2o1_500
~Zen White~
"You going to pull the pin?" A girl with long dark hair asked, she had been standing there for a while and she had seen the transformation. Her face was faintly familiar to anyone who read the paper. "I wouldn't recommend pulling the pin just because of Nat."
Her thumbs were hooked around her belt loops and her nails had french tips, her hair was obscuring the tattoo on her back. A single pair of wings, giving her the name The Winged Theif. She was one of the most wanted criminals in the state of New York, a reluctant daughter of Hermes.
"She likes fighting against the natural order of things. But if she lost her temper, she should cool down in a day or so." Zen arched an eyebrow before walking over to stand behind him. She plucked the grenade out of his hand and darted out of his reach, she turned the weapon over in her hands.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 13 Icon_minitime4/28/2013, 8:16 pm

Nic was slightly startled when he heard the girl behind him speak as he was getting ready to see if the grenade was still active. What if I were to say I wouldn't give a damn what you say? Nicki is the one who got pissed at me because of a misunderstanding even after I about died just to save her goddamn life. In the back of his mind, Nic knew that he loved Nicki and even though she was pissed at him, he shouldn't pull that pin. Suddenly the girl plucked the grenade from his hand and Nic's eyes went savage and he jumped to his feet and had a sword drawn in one fluid motion. He had been through enough as was and no one was going to take his stuff. Then Nic remembered what Nicki had told him about his anger and he sighed before taking the sword and sheathing it again.
Back to top Go down
http://kaneegyptian.forumotion.com/
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 13 Icon_minitime4/28/2013, 8:43 pm

~Zen White~
Zen rolled to the side, dagger in hand, eyes narrowed.
"You should care about what I say Nic. I was the person who made her come back." The girl stood and slid her dagger into boot. Her eyes flashed back to the silver haired boy's face again.
"You listen carefully before you try and run me through again with your sword. Nat doesn't need another dead person in her life. So don't you dare try and take your life. She came crying to me the other day when she ended it the first time. Nat hated it. Just be more careful about what you say alright?" Her tone softened towards the end and she dropped the grenade in the sand. It didn't take a genius to tell her it was a dud, it looked to decayed to work. "The reason she freaks out all the time is she doesn't want to be hurt again."
Zen's voice darkened. "She is right to guard against people."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 13 Icon_minitime4/28/2013, 8:52 pm

Nic blinked a couple times and then actually started thinking things through for once. As the wind blew across the waves and sand he realized he had salty tears running down his face again. He'd never really cried before meeting Nicki and now all of a sudden she made him cry all the time. Finally the son of Styx looked up and didn't even try to hide his pain and tears. Why did you tell her to come back to me? Hell she deserves better than me anyhow...especially since I just about slid my sword though you just now.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 13 Icon_minitime4/29/2013, 9:13 pm

~Zen White~
Zen crossed and then uncrossed her arms. Considering her answer for several seconds before saying what she thought.
"You left your mark on her much faster than most people do. That in itself is an accomplishment. Besides, a sword I can easily dodge is not much of a threat."
She arched an eyebrow before she started away. Her hands stuffed in her pockets and she walked out of the cover.

White sands and photography.... - Page 13 Tumblr_mdb6kuIT7M1rjjj9ho1_r1_500_zps4c42af2d
~Natalie Kate~
Nicki surfaced quietly at the other side of the cove, she had blood running down her leg from her dagger. When she had been putting it away, it had slipped and cut her tail. The cut stung from the sat water and she hissed as she applied pressure to the cut, not noticing Nic.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 13 Icon_minitime4/29/2013, 9:19 pm

Nic brushed away the tears after listening to Zen. He didn't exactly know how to reply to her words but sighed as she walked away and he was able to sit down again. Nic picked up the grenade and tossed it from hand to hand until an idea came to his mind. He wanted to know if the grenade was still in working condition but didn't exactly want to die to find out so he grinned and pulled the pin. Half a second later he threw the grenade as far as he could out and over the water until it soared out well past the shoreline. Not even hitting the water first, the grenade exploded to his shock and he heard as well as felt the shockwaves from that one explosion.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 13 Icon_minitime5/1/2013, 1:47 am

White sands and photography.... - Page 13 Tumblr_mdb6kuIT7M1rjjj9ho1_r1_500_zps4c42af2d
~Natalie Kate~
Nicki yelled when the water arced up in the explosion, water droplets sprinkled down like glittering diamonds. Nicki got wet and she was forced back into her mermaid form. She was damp and her dark wet hair was plastered to her face.
"What- NIC! Was that you?" She demanded, Nicki couldn't move. She was to far away from the waters edge and Nicki was lacking a pair of legs in order to stand.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 13 Icon_minitime5/1/2013, 6:57 pm

Nic looked up and saw Nicki in her mermaid form right across the sand from him. He frowned and then walked over to the girl while picking up a towel from a surf shack and looking to see if anyone else was nearby. Hey, sorry about that. The son of Styx had a slight hint of sadness in his gaze but he hid it well before giving Nicki the towel and sitting down next to her to talk.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 13 Icon_minitime5/1/2013, 7:40 pm

Nicki took the towel tiredly and began to dry off, wincing when she got to her cut, still slightly oozing.
"It's okay," She sighed as she shifted back slowly. The gash didn't seem deep on her human legs but it was painful. Nicki gripped Nic's arm and hauled herself to her feet, avoiding putting to much pressure on her hurt leg.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 13 Icon_minitime5/2/2013, 6:21 pm

As Nicki stood up, Nic had to force himself not to kiss her but instead he wrapped one arm around her shoulders to help her stay steady. He'd seen the cut and grabbed his Ambrosia immediately before handing it to Nicki. I think I met one of your friends just a few minutes ago...and she actually saved me apparently.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 13 Icon_minitime5/2/2013, 7:44 pm

~Natalie Kate~

"Oh?" Nicki arched an eyebrow, leaning slightly upon Nic. She took the ambrosia and nibbled on it, watching in fascination as the cut closed up. "Pray tell which one of my friends came and saved your life?"
She was only half paying attention as the girl was working on testing her leg, that had just healed.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 13 Icon_minitime5/2/2013, 7:57 pm

Hm, well I can say she kinda surprised me at first but Zen did keep me from using that grenade right away and at my feet. How are you feeling anyhow? Nic continued to support Nicki's weight and brushed his hand over the back of her neck, loving the way her hair felt as it rubbed against his skin.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 13 Icon_minitime5/3/2013, 12:06 am

Nicki closed her eyes briefly, her face turned away from his, enjoying the sensation of his fingers on her bare neck.
"She does that to people, terrified me to death when I first me her. Grenade? What grenade?" She spun around to look at Nic wide eyed, all sleepy romantic feelings were suddenly replaced with a mild case of panic.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 13 Icon_minitime5/3/2013, 4:05 pm

The look on Nic's face as he stared at Nicki was one of pain and also one of pleading for her to not ask for any details after he explained what he was talking about. He hugged Nicki close and wrapped his other arm around her so that he could talk to her while feeling the comfort from her being close to him. That explosion of water that just soaked you a couple minutes ago was caused by a grenade. After you had sent me away I found it and picked the grenade up thinking I would examine it but when I got to shore I had started to wonder if it still worked and if it did how powerful it would be. That was when Zen showed up and took it away thinking I was going to try and kill myself. She told me that I shouldn't want to and that you are a really special girl to be around. That last part wasn't quite true but he didn't want to let Nicki know that he had asked Zen how she thought he deserved to be with Nicki after trying to kill the girl.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 13 Icon_minitime5/3/2013, 7:19 pm

~Natalie Kate~

Nicki's face drained of color as she listened. Luckily Nic had pulled her close so he couldn't see her facial expressions.
"Promise me you will never kill yourself."
Nicki said, her voice like stone, no argument was going to change her mind. "No matter what happens."
The girl was grateful to Zen, even though the girl was dangerous.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 13 Icon_minitime5/3/2013, 7:31 pm

I won't kill myself Nicki...ever. I promise. Nic held Nicki for a couple seconds longer and then pulled back to see her face as he realized his cheeks were wet with tears. There went that goddamn crying again, and to think he was one of the strongest halfbloods alive and here a girl was making him cry everytime he turned his head.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 13 Icon_minitime5/3/2013, 8:05 pm

~Natalie Kate~

Nicki looked up and realized he was crying. Oh sweet Zeus, she reached up and wiped away his tears with her thumb. The freckly girl offered him a smile before giving him a tight hug. Then she gave him a short sweet kiss, "There, feel better?"
She was standing on her tip toes and her arms were linked behind his neck, if he gaveve her another kiss Nic would most likely get away with it.... maybe.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 13 Icon_minitime5/3/2013, 8:15 pm

Nic laughed in despite of the pain inside as Nicki leaned up and kissed him immediately followed by her question. It's nothing. I just felt like you were upset with me earlier and didn't actually intend to kill myself but when you said not to, it made me realize how much of an idiot I was to have even thought about pulling the pin. I love you Nicki. The taller boy brushed a stray strand of hair from Nicki's face and then kissed her on the cheek because he didn't want to violate the kissing quota.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 13 Icon_minitime5/4/2013, 4:07 pm

~Natalie Kate~

Nicki squirmed on the inside when Nic said the L-word, love. The girl thought it was a bit to early in their relationship to use that word. She pushed a strand of brown hair out of her way to better see his face. She bit her lip and thought for a moment.
"You missed," she finally said.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 13 Icon_minitime5/4/2013, 4:10 pm

Did I... Nic swept her legs out from under her and lifted Nicki into the air so she was level with him. As soon as that happened, he kissed Nicki softly and passionately on the lips while letting himself fall back onto a dune of sand and on his back where he lay there with Nicki still in the kiss.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 13 Icon_minitime5/4/2013, 4:38 pm

~Natalie Kate~

Nicki couldn't help but squeal at the falling backwards movement. But Nic's lips found hers again and she couldn't help but be involved in the kiss, her hand splayed across his chest to keep her from slipping sideways. Lil was romping around in the surf several yards away, trying to eat the waves.
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 13 Icon_minitime5/4/2013, 4:44 pm

So what do you want to do now? Nic rubbed his hand over Nicki's back and neck gently while finishing the kiss. He kissed her again quickly and then sat up with Nicki still in his arms and smiled at Lil playing in the waves.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 13 Icon_minitime5/4/2013, 5:56 pm

~Natalie Kate~
Nicki closed her eyes lazily as he rubbed the tense muscle called her neck and back. His hands running over her soft skin.
"No idea, I am currently being held prisoner." Nic did have a pretty good grip on her and she looked up at him with her blue eyes. "So that depends on my jailer."
Back to top Go down
Dragonfire
Big Three Demigod
Dragonfire

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 13 Icon_minitime5/4/2013, 6:09 pm

Jailer? Well your jailer wants to just sit here and kiss you for hours but won't do that because he cares about you and would like to know what you want to do. Nic loosened his grip upon Nicki and kissed her neck before whispering in her ear. Nothing naughty though please.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 13 Icon_minitime5/4/2013, 6:47 pm

~Natalie Kate~

Nicki turned scarlet, "Do you honestly think, I would do that?"
He voice was slightly louder than she expected it and a few people glanced over. The color faded from Nicki's face but her ears were still burning. She ran her hands over her face and then realized something.
"You still have the curse on you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: White sands and photography....   White sands and photography.... - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

White sands and photography....
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next