Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Swimming in the lake

Go down 
+9
Dovah
Rave Girl
Carrie Beary
Liz
Kasi
Rayquaza
Hammah
Dena
darkblue248
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

Swimming in the lake - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the lake   Swimming in the lake - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 12:20 am

I made another breath. Boreddd.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the lake   Swimming in the lake - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 12:23 am

Kai set his hand on fire and shot a fireball at the lake. He watched boredly as the steam rised from where the fire ball hit. He was bored to death right now and he needed something to do.

Tristan looked around the place for something to do...

((Hmm Maybe we should give them something to fight.And Kai get hurt and Tritan jump in....I guess))
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the lake   Swimming in the lake - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 12:24 am

I froze my finger tips, just looking around.

ooc: Go ahead.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the lake   Swimming in the lake - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 12:37 am

Kai looked up at one of the entereances to the lake and snarled. it was Camden....of course. And the other two were with him Wade and Terran. "Camden what the heck do you want."He asked the punk.

Camden walked into the Lake area and smirked as he listened to Kai's peristent question. "Ah is it so bad that I wanted to show your girlfriend to the Aquatic Hazord, and the Rocky Road here."

Terran walked into the lake with Camden and Wade. The only reason he was here was because of Camden's rumor that Kai had gotten a girlfriend. When he saw Kai and the other two sitting around he figured there was a bit of truth to what Camden had said.

Wade looked over at Kai and the other two people. It was weird, the thought that Kai had gotten a girlfriend but I guess if mellowy humorless pyrotechnic Kai could get a girlfriend then anyone could.

Tristan looked at the three people who had just walked in then back to Kai. "Friends of yours i assume."

"Family actually. Not by blood or anything like that but yeah were family."Kai said to Tristan but his eyes never left Camden's face. He was slowly reaching for his sword because he was ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the lake   Swimming in the lake - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 12:39 am

I bit my lip again and scanned everyone. God, I hate most people.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the lake   Swimming in the lake - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 12:59 am

"If your just here to annoy me then lets get straight ot the fighting."Kai said to Camden. He then pulled out his swords and stuck them together.

"All right but just remeber. You never could be me Pyrotechnician."Camden said as he tookout his spear.

Terran exchanged looks with Wade and then stepped back.

Wade stepped back.

Tristan watched.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the lake   Swimming in the lake - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 3:45 am

Really? I thought to myself? Really... why must they fight...?
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the lake   Swimming in the lake - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 11:33 am

Kai stood up saying to Serenity and Tristan,"Sorry but Camden and me have a lot of unfinished buisness to settle." He turned towards Camden and rushed him.

Camden pulled out three throwing knives and threw them at him. He started walking forward towards Kai like he wasa bored lump.

Kai saw the knives coming and quickly tried to dodge, but the knives were just to fast. He was hit in his leg by 1 and his arm by another. He was lucky because the third barely missed his head. Kai dropped in pain but quickly got over it and stood up. He took a fighting stance to prepare for Camden.

Camden stopped withen spear distance of Kai and then without any hesitation swung his spear toward Kai injured side. He smirked and also sent a burst of wind towards theside he will jump to to send him flying back on his but.

Kai quickly jumped away from the spear but he was shot back down on his back by the wind. He quicklt got up and shot three fireballs at him. Then in the moment he pulled the two knives around out of his arm and leg. And doing the best he could he threw the knives at Camden.

Wade and Terran continued to watch.

Tristan prepared for something to go wrong.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the lake   Swimming in the lake - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 5:14 pm

I walked over to Tristan, "Well. I have a feeling I should do something.." I muttered to him. Trying to make conversation. Then I twitched for a second, sorry Kai.. I thought to myself. I made all the weapons freeze into blocks of ice. I then sent cold sensations towards Camden and Kai. Freezing up their bodies.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the lake   Swimming in the lake - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 5:34 pm

Tristan felt the cold om the air increase with Sereity using her powers. He watched as all the weapons froze and maybe Camden and Kai freeze as well. "Hmm. At least it was interesting while it lasted."Tristan said to Serenity.

Camden watched in awe as the weapons froze but suddenly he quickly fell down from his insides freezing like a popsicle. He couldn't stop it but at the same time he was slightly interested by it.

"Kai got himself a powerful girl."Terran said to Wade as he watched Camden fall from his insides freezing. He felt he should do something but he just didn't want to waste the power.

"Yeah they make a werid couple."Wade said after thinking about each of there abilites for a moment.

Kai felt the cold bite at him but he didn't care because his own natural heat kept him warm. He looked at Camden who was on the ground freezing and for once Kai actually felt sorry about the punk. He created a circle of fire around Camden so he could get warm then turned to face Serenity and motined for her to stop. "Camden maybe next time you'll not be so annoying."Kai said then walked back over to Tristan and Serenity.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the lake   Swimming in the lake - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 5:42 pm

I didn't want to stop... I grimaced for a second, then I stopped. And held the coldness of Kai and Camden, the weapons all melted as well. I crossed my arms and looked around emotionlessly. Then I watched Kai walk back over to where Tristan and I were standing.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the lake   Swimming in the lake - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 5:50 pm

"So did that help or are you still going to fight for resaons that I dont know of."Tristan asked Kai as he stopped walking and stared at them.

"I'm fine now. Would you two like to formally meet the other elementals or would you rather just leave. I'm cool either way."Kai said boredly as he shrugged off Tristan's question.

"Hmm Think we should stay?"Wade asked Terran

"Yeah a bit longer I guess. Unless you got somewhere to be."Terran said to him boredly.

Camden slowly got up when he wass warm again. He then looked at Kai angrily almost and then without a moments hesitation threw one of his knives at Serenity.

((AWW Sore Loser..XD))

Tristan saw the attack coming and then wiithout even thinking shoved both shoved both Serenity and Kai down to the ground. He quickly got up and sent a shadow whip at Camden to hold him there. "A**hole."He said under his breath.

Kai was shocked when Tristan shoved him down he then looked over to a see a knife dug into the ground. If Tristan hadn't acted the knife would probably in Serenity's shoulder or worse.

Wade and Terran were shocked at what had just happened. It isn't very often that Camden is angered that much.

Camden struggled under as best he could to get free of the shadow that held him in his place.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the lake   Swimming in the lake - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 6:55 pm

I moved forward and put my hand on Tristans shoulder. "Tristan, just chill." haha. "He's just a sore loser that can't take loosing." I muttered. Omg, he saved my life:O
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the lake   Swimming in the lake - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 10:53 pm

Tristan sighed."Yeah I know. But still he needs some kind of punishment....so."Tristan said then made the shadow whip throw Camden towards then lake.

Camden being unable to move got thrown into the lake because the whip didn't let go till he was in the water.

Wade stiffled a laugh when he watched Camden get drenched from becoming a skipping rock.

Terran bursted out laughing when Camden hit the water. This was the most funny thing he had ever seen happen to the twerp.

"Tristan. Your ok by me for now."Kai said when he saw Tristan throw Camden into the water. It was the first time in a long time that Camden was overpowered and the worst part about it was that the kid was probably a year younger then Camden. "Now that that's over shall we leave, the lake seems to be getting boring now that this has passed."
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the lake   Swimming in the lake - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 11:01 pm

I nodded. "Yeah we should." I said. Then looked at Tristan and raised my hand up for a high five, "Good Job."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the lake   Swimming in the lake - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 11:07 pm

Kai stood next to Serenity and looked at Tristan absentmindily as he was trying to find somewhere to go.

Tristan returned the high five and said,"Thanks." He then lookedover to where the other were and saw the walking up to the little trio. "I hope your not planning on being a boring annoyance."He said to them

"You can ask Kai. We're only annoying when he is pissed. And we dont want be a problem."Terran said before Wade could ruin everything with his excited mouth. When Wade went to talking there was no stopping him.

Camden finally got out of the lake and left saying,"We will finsh this later punk."

Wade looked at Terran and then said,"Yeah we dont want to start a fight."

"They are fine Tristan. Wade will more then likely be the one to start anything and if he does it will be on accident. But Terran usually keeps him from starting something."Kai said to Tristan.

"All right then."Tristan said then started trying to think of somewhere to go.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the lake   Swimming in the lake - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 11:11 pm

My eyes flashed a bit at what was going on. I was just trying to take it all in. "Anyways," I say changing the subject. "What do you wanna do?" I asked Kai and Tristan.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the lake   Swimming in the lake - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 11:16 pm

"Hmm I have no idea what to do."Kai said boredly. He really was trying to think of an idea but nothing good was coming to his head.

"Same here."Tristan said just as lost with ideas.

Wade stayed silent because he had no ideas. Even if he wasn't asked it doesn't hurt toss something in.

Terran shrugged. "We could all go and walk around New York."Terran said boredly. He wasn't sure what to do.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the lake   Swimming in the lake - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 11:23 pm

"That's fine with me. I guess.."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the lake   Swimming in the lake - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 11:26 pm

"There aint anything better to do."Kais said shrugging.

"Fine by me."Wade answered then walked of not waiting for anyone.

"I guess we'll see ya'll there Kai. Got to keep Wade out of trouble."Terran said then walked off after him.

"And then there we're 3. Now the question is does Tristan want to vanish off into nowhere land so he can be first or will he walk."Kai said like some bored tv game show annoucer.

"Shadow Travel is pretty boring after a while so I'll just walk."Tristan said then got ready to leave.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the lake   Swimming in the lake - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 11:28 pm

"Alright!" I say. Then grab Kai's hand, and start walking out.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the lake   Swimming in the lake - Page 12 Icon_minitime12/30/2011, 11:31 pm

Kai gets pulled on out.

Tristan shruggs and follows them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Swimming in the lake   Swimming in the lake - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Swimming in the lake
Page 12 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12