Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Pegasi Stables

Go down 
+14
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Rave Girl
Little Miss Laugh
Stormageddeon
Dragonfire
PeetaMellark
Liz
Dexter
Swishalicious
Gir
Hammah
Damascus
ML
Princess Amy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

The Pegasi Stables - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 11:57 pm

Cay giggles softly, thinking to herself. She pulls away with a happy expression playing on her eyes. "I like you too. All... Three? Four? Of you." she laughs softly, meaning it playfully.
"Drawing you earlier.. I never imagined we would talk let alone you would notice me.. I am thankful for that spider.."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 12:21 pm

Azazel smiled at her when she said this, "Yeah. I know what you mean." He said to her and then hugged her again. He hugged her tightly for a moment and then pulled away and smiled at her. "Ever rode a pegasus before?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 1:27 pm

Cay looks at the winged horse and shakes her head, nervous. "N-no..." she responds.
"I.. Am a bit scared of heights.. Well it's not the height it's well.. The falling.." She slides her hand in his.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 1:31 pm

Azazel smiled at her and pulled her over to the horses's side. "You don't have to worry about falling. I'll be there to catch you." He told her.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 1:34 pm

Cayta nots slowly, trusting him. "Alright.. You better be." She smiles blushing softly. After kissing his cheek, she turns to the creature.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 1:37 pm

Azazel smiled and helped her get up on the beast, petting the Pegasus to keep it calm as she climb on. He levitated up a little bit and gave her a kiss on the cheek as well. "Take it slow at first, going full throttle right from the start with no prior riding experience is going to definitely throw you off." He instructed as he slowly lead the horse out.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 1:42 pm

Cay nodded nervously, she felt dizzy and queasy. She swallowed hard and stroked the animals neck. "How do I go forward..?" she asks looking down at him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 1:43 pm

Azazel smiled, "Just tell her. All she needs is a command." He told her and lifted up into the air above them, not too high just a bit above them.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 4:58 pm

"I.. I don't know about this.." she says, her heart racing.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 5:11 pm

Azazel lowered himself down to where he was on the flying horse sitting behind her. "I'm right here. Don't be nervous, just tell her what to do, and hold on." He said to her and wrapped his arms around her waist to keep him on the Pegasus
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 5:25 pm

She blushes brightly and smiles at him. Closing her eyes she asks the Pegasus to fly up and the creature spreads it's wings and flys into the air.
Cay looks down and legs out a small scream closing her eyes again.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 5:27 pm

Azazel smiled as she gave the pegasus the command to fly and then she screamed and he hugged her. "You're doing fine, Cay. Calm down.." He said to her in a soothing tone, giving her a kiss on the cheek.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 5:29 pm

Cay nods, trembling slightly. She slowly opens her eyes and looks around. "W-what next?" she asks nervously.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 5:37 pm

"Now, we just float along at this speed till you get comfortable about flying, and once you've gotten comfortable we can test just how fast you actually want to go when you ride a pegasus in situation that demand a quick ride." He said to her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 5:41 pm

Cay nods, calming down a bit. She stops trembling and intertwines one of her hands in his. She turns to him and smiles softly. "Well.. I guess this isn't too bad.."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 5:42 pm

Azazel smiled at her. "Which part the flying or that I'm here?" He asked with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 5:44 pm

Cay giggles softly facing back forward. After a moment of thinking she responds, squeezing his hand gently. "Both."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 5:49 pm

Azazel smiled and leaned his head against her, holding her close to him so she wouldn't fall. "I'm glad I met you." He said to her with a smirk when suddenly his eyes dialated and he spaced out completely. His mind went into turmoil as Psycho was finally ready to have some time at the wheel.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 5:54 pm

Cay looks back at him. "Azazel? Are you ok?" She asks the Pegasus to begin flying back to the stables.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 6:02 pm

Azazel felt his psychotic side take control and then he smirked as he changed to his darkest side. He slowly and sly released his grip on Cay and then fell backwards off the Pegasus. He started to laugh as he fell down towards the ground and just before he it, he manipulated the fast paced wind to redirect him to the sky. He grinned as he pulled out his bowie knife. "Bout damn time I got control.." He muttered as he floated next to Cay and the Pegasus, that look of muderous intent in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 6:07 pm

Cay looks at him, slightly frightened. "Azazel..?" she wills the Pegasus to fly faster, her instincts to survive kicking in more then her fear of flying.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 6:16 pm

"Hello, Cay." He said, holding out his free hand, picking up speed to match the Pegasus. "You've met the other three, I'd be the murderous one..the one that may or may not kill you...it all depends." He said with a wicked smirk as he twisted the knife around between his fingers.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 6:22 pm

Cay takes a small breath, choosing to trust him. She still hurt from the fight earlier, by the way. Cay gently took his hand for a hand shake. She wasn't sure if she could trust this side of Azazel, but she did anyways.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 6:51 pm

Azazel smirked as Cay took his hand. He glanced down at the flying horse and then grinned. 'Bye bye passenger.' He thought as he yanked Cay off the horse and sent a blast of wind at the Pegasus, sending it flying away, scared. He looked down at Cay and grinned. "Now what can I do with you..." He said, starting off whatever he decides on doing by cutting the topside of her hand, seeing as she couldn't protect it.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 20 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 6:54 pm

Cay screams out. She looks down frightened. Calling out to the Pegasus she holds onto Azazel regardless of him injuring her, for the sake of surviving. She prayed silently that someone would help her.. She looked up at Azazel, looking into his eyes, not with the look of fear, but one of pity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 20 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pegasi Stables
Page 20 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21  Next