Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Pegasi Stables

Go down 
+14
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Rave Girl
Little Miss Laugh
Stormageddeon
Dragonfire
PeetaMellark
Liz
Dexter
Swishalicious
Gir
Hammah
Damascus
ML
Princess Amy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

The Pegasi Stables - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/25/2012, 10:58 pm

"Hrm." It was very uncomfortable to be around someone in pain. I likened it to being faced with a dead, bloated goldfish floating around in a bowl of water and being instructed to pick it up with your bare hands to carry it to the toilet and flush. I wasn't particularly squeamish, just... nyergh. And to make matters worse, I had nothing to say, and the silence stood like another open wound.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/25/2012, 11:12 pm

Xaiver poked at the wound cautiously. "I'm lucky. It didn't go in too deep. I should be dead, I think." He says carefully. "And I might be if I don't get this treated soon." Xavier pulled out a canteen of nectar and slowly poured it over the wound. He stops and carefully wipes away any that landed on his clothing. "Ugh. This really sucks." He mutters.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/26/2012, 12:51 pm

I watched him pour that god-food-stuff, whatever it was called, on the wound, which was mildly intriguing. I'd never seen it used like that. Then again, I hadn't been around many injured people. Fotia decided that she was hungry, and shuffled over to a feed trough. I debated over whether I should get off my high horse or not. Nah.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/26/2012, 4:28 pm

Xavier prods the wound carefully, and stands up slowly. This time, he manages to not fall on his ass. "Ugh... if only I had my stitching supplies, it would be helpful..." he mutters, rotating his shoulders slowly.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/26/2012, 4:51 pm

"Stitching supplies?" I asked, unsure if I had actually heard that correctly over the sound of horse nomming. What kind of kid actually owns their own stitching kit? If anyone at all had something like that, chances were it'd be a half-blood... but it was still pretty weird. I felt like I should tell him to go off to his cabin or whatever and fix his shit, but the cabins were quite a distance away, and Xavier might not be in well enough condition to walk that far. Maybe he could ride a horse. Yes. Horses were the answer to anything.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/26/2012, 5:11 pm

"Mhm. You live on the streets long enough, you learn that you can't rely on hospitals." he says calmly. "Unfortunately, I lost my stitching kit a while back, so there's no chance that I'm going to be getting it back any time soon. We might as well go to the infirmary, before I start dozing off." He wobbles on his knees again, but manages to walk over to a bench and sit down before he falls. "I've lost a considerable amount of blood." Xavier observes. He felt quite light-headed, and frowns.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/26/2012, 5:14 pm

And now I felt like an over-privileged rich kid. Which I was. Wonderful. And Xavier looked like he couldn't walk ten feet, much less travel to the Infirmary. There were really only one or two solutions that I could think of, and they all required actual effort. "Can you ride?" I asked, and made a small gesture at the horses.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/26/2012, 5:29 pm

Xavier paled at that thought. Well... paled more than he already had. "Uh.. yeah. I guess?" He says nervously. Xavier didn't have pleasant memories of... riding. He smiles slightly nervously, and asks, "Isn't there another way?" He twiddles his thumbs slightly.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/26/2012, 5:49 pm

"You could walk half a mile, dripping blood." He didn't look as if he liked the idea at all, but I really couldn't think of anything besides walking or riding one of the horses around. Well, there were pegasi, so one could supposedly fly around, but I doubted that it would be any easier. Bah.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/26/2012, 5:51 pm

Xavier thought about if for a minute, before shaking his head. "I'll ride." He says weakly, and stands up. He sighs, and shakes his head to clear it for a minute. "God, this is such a terrible idea." He mutters to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/26/2012, 5:55 pm

I frowned slightly. "... do you think you can actually stay on a horse without falling off or passing out or something?" That would be just great, if he lost consciousness halfway there and broke his neck on the ground or something. It would be just my luck, too.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/26/2012, 5:58 pm

"I think I would be able to stay on a horse. Stay awake, probably not." Xavier says dully. "Either way, we better hurry up, unless I want to die of course." He says with a shrug.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/26/2012, 6:07 pm

Bluh. Some higher power was insisting on making this as cheesy-romance-movie-esque as possible.

Bluh. "Fine. We'll share a horse, and I'll make sure you don't fall and die somehow." I extended a hand, feeling slightly stupid. This was a stupid idea. What idiot even thought of this?
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/26/2012, 6:09 pm

Xavier smiled casually. "Thank you very much. I.." He hesitates, to make sure he doesn't say anything stupid while in this state of stupor. "I'm very glad for your help." He says, and takes her hand. "Do you expect me to pull myself up, or are you going to pull me up?" He says a bit sarcastically.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/26/2012, 6:13 pm

I withdrew my hand all snarky-like. "It was just a gesture. If I try to pull you up, I will fall and break my nonexistent leg. Climb onto the stupid horse yourself." Yes, that was irritating enough to ruin the plans of the mysterious planner of things that happen to me. I prodded Fotia's flank with my heel, and she stopped eating.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/26/2012, 6:16 pm

Xavier shrugs and climbs upon the horse himself, almost falling in the process. "Too damn close..." He mutters to himself momentarily. "Onwards." Xavier also mutters this to himself. "Off we go then." He says with a chipper attitude.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/26/2012, 6:22 pm

"Don't fall," I ordered, and then was tempted to break the horse into a gallop and let Xavier fall off at the start. No, that would be horribly rude, not to mention cruel. I tapped her side with my ankle, and she set off at a gentle trot in the general direction of the Infirmary.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 19 Icon_minitime12/26/2012, 6:27 pm

"Mhm." Xavier responds with a nod and a smile. He shakes his head to wake himself up again. God damn, being a son of Hypnos was tiring. He prods at his own arm to keep himself awake, and to force himself to concentrate on getting his wounds treated.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 1:36 pm

Azazel lead Cay to the stables, silently opening the door to one of the majestic creatures and then pulling out an apple for it to eat. He smiled lightly at her as the Pegasus at the apple and then he turned to her, "Go ahead, pet her." He said to Cay. It's a good thing he made sure the Pegasus was female before saying anything gender related about it.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 5:02 pm

Cay smiles widely at the animal. She holds a hand out to the creature, first waiting for it to bow it's head, before stroking its muzzle. "It's beautiful.." She says as she looks if over. She looks to Azazel and blushes softly.
Cay takes a small risk and slides her hand in his, praying that he won't react badly.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 6:44 pm

Azazel smiled when she called the Pegasus beautiful, but looked down at his hand and then up at her when she slipped her hand into his. He was a blank slate for a minute or two, not sure what kinda reaction to take to it. Psycho had plenty of suggestions, the mildest ones being to pull her in and slit her throat, or to just stab her in the gut, but as his voice got quieter in the background, his ideas got deadlier. In the end Azazel, much to the surprise of his normal side from his lonely "emo" nature agreeing to it, leaned in and lightly kissed her for a second or two.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 7:10 pm

Cay blushes softly and kisses back before pulling away. She looks down smiling, trying to conceal her blush. "W-what was that for?" She looks up slightly, wondering if he actually liked her. She curses herself for liking him, but she couldn't help herself. He just seemed so nice.. Not to mention he was extremely attractive.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 7:16 pm

Azazel shrugged his shoulders for a minute like nothing happened, but then he looked up and smiled. "Not sure, I...well I guess I like you, Cay." He told her with a smile.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 7:20 pm

Cay smiles and hugs him tightly. This, she liked hearing.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 19 Icon_minitime2/15/2013, 7:21 pm

Azazel hugged her back just as tightly and looked up at the horse as if it could tell what she was thinking. 'Oh don't give me that look please.' He mouthed to the best whom just rolled it's eyes and looked on past them
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 19 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pegasi Stables
Page 19 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next