Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Pegasi Stables

Go down 
+14
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Rave Girl
Little Miss Laugh
Stormageddeon
Dragonfire
PeetaMellark
Liz
Dexter
Swishalicious
Gir
Hammah
Damascus
ML
Princess Amy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

The Pegasi Stables - Page 18 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 12:32 am

"Yes, I do." I glared at the boy, even though I was going to get myself in trouble here. "You are an insolent and annoying little boy who thinks that he's oh so special because no one understands him. Get a life, and pick on someone your own size."
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 12:32 am

Xavier growls. "You know, you are like an open book. You can't keep your d*mn mouth shut. If you'd actually tried to keep it closed, maybe we wouldn't hate you as much. But seeing how it is..." Xavier pulls out his sword, and crouches low. "You'll just have to learn the hard way."
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 12:41 am

Only way the boy could swing the sword is if he had use of his arms. I frozee the boy's arms. "Surrender"
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 12:45 am

I sighed, and set the coffee down on a bench that was conveniently somewhat near me, bordering the stable wall. If things came down to it, and I needed to completely fail at using my knife, I would rather not damage the thermos. It didn't belong to me, after all. "Gods dammit, knock it off already, kid. Are you trying to prove you're tough, somehow?"
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 1:09 am

Xavier made a face of mock impression. "Not bad kid. Nice idea to freeze my arms. The only problem is..." he says somewhat sarcastically and drops his sword. "I can just do this." Xavier says and sprints over to the kid. He covers the distance with little more than 2 and a half yards to spare, and leaps. While midair, he twists his shoulders and hips backwards, and swings downwards as he is about half a yard away.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 1:42 pm

I dodge and throw my one of my ninja stars at his tighs. "I could freeze blood if you want me too"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 5:36 pm

Freezing blood. That... that would kill someone, wouldn't it? This guy would kill someone for no reason in particular? My eyes widened a bit in shock. Was he mentally ill, or just a major idiot? It had to be one of the two. No sane person with morals of any sort would do that, would they?
One of the regular horses, a tall strawberry roan mare, seemed to sense my alarm, and started to freak out. She bucked against the restraints in her stall, and let out a high-pitched whinny in fear. I cursed to myself and made my way over there. We didn't need a rampaging horse added to this mess. I had to calm her down somehow.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 6:15 pm

"I'm guessing Cruchtes is a daughter of Epona. Right?" I say as I turn to look at the girl
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 6:41 pm

Xavier's blow misses, and he ends up hitting part of the stable wall. Some of the ice cracks. He winces as he feels the shuriken entering his thigh, but stands up. He pulls it out immediately, and examines the wound. It wasn't too deep, but it still hurt like a mother. Not to mention that there were some ice shards left in the wound. He shrugs, and Xavier continues to focus on making the kid, James even more tired.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 6:50 pm

"Ha!! Surrender." I only had one more use of my power, but it was already about evening so I could just kill this fool and then just leave to have a nice long good night's sleep. I throw a star at the boy's other leg
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 6:56 pm

I tried holding my hand out to the panicked horse, who mostly ignored me. That was irritating to the extreme. I'd never just been dismissed like that, much less by a horse. I was going to say some rather rude things to the mare when I got the feeling that I should step to the left a bit. Slightly confused, I did as my random feeling instructed. Not a moment later, the horse burst out of her stall, breaking the gate into splinters, and charged towards ice-boy.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 7:07 pm

I saw the horse running towards my so I stepped aside and let the horse keep on running. I stood there and watched the to idiots. I was feeling sleepy but I tried to keep my self on point so that I would be able to fight. I looked over to the girl standing by the remains of stall and said "C'mon tell me that's not the best you can do"
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 7:18 pm

"Don't worry, it's not little boy." Xavier says with a slight smile. He slammed his arm down on to the ground, cracking the ice around his arms. He shakes them free, and stretches them out. He nonchalantly walks over to his sword, and yawns while picking it up.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 7:22 pm

Ok, this was getting annoying so I decided to end this once in for all. "Any final words?" I ask at the boy
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 7:30 pm

The mare seemed satisfied with her attempt to trample the boy, and trotted back over to me like she was expecting praise. I patted her nose, and she tossed her head in a satisfied manner. This horse had an abundance of attitude. I wondered what her name was, so I examined the halter she wore. Often enough, horses had their names stamped on those. There, on the side of her head, it was marked 'Φωτιά'. Fotia. Fire.
Fotia was wearing a thin saddle, as well, but no bridle. I got an idea... a stupid idea, but an idea nonetheless. "Stay still, girl," I muttered, and pushed myself up onto the bench with help from my crutches, then managed to scramble my way onto the mare's back. It was a clumsy and awkward maneuver, and it involved sticking my crutches in the stirrup and jumping. I wasn't entirely sure what to do with the crutches once I was up here, so I unbraced them from my arms and stuck them through the saddlebag straps, lengthways along the horse. It'd restrict her ability to turn to the left a bit, but I couldn't think of anything better to do right now.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 7:42 pm

This I was worried about. An invalid girl got on a crazy horse all by herself and had her mind set out to trample me with the horse. This was my last stand against the girl. "Hey, Crutches, your horsey fantasy is over!" I throw a couple of ninja stars at the horse and the girl. I threw enough so that it would hit them even if they tried to dodge, but to enough so that I would run out. I had to go run down to the forges to get my ninja star melted and remade anyways.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 10:07 pm

Xavier quickly grabs the nearest thing that would be able to shield him, and jumps in front of the shuriken, shielding both the horse, Alice, and himself. He feels the juddering shock as they enter the object, which happened to be a saddle. He snapped his fingers and nearly collapsed. It was to make the boy extremely tired... which he hoped would end well.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/20/2012, 10:15 pm

Fotia reared, and I nearly fell from her back. I couldn't exactly hold on with my knees anymore, so I wrapped my hands in her tangled mane. I hoped it wasn't too painful for the poor creature. By the time she had all fours down on the ground again, I saw that Xavier was nearly unconscious on the ground. Hopefully that kid would be satisfied, now, and go away. I didn't want to be responsible for something horrible happening to Xavier, even though he was mostly a stranger, out of an inability to do anything to stop this random bully.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 18 Icon_minitime8/21/2012, 12:43 am

I throw my last ninja star at the boy's heart "Later suckers, hope you get killed!" That should keep them off of my back for a while I had like 5 more minutes of staying awake. I ran off to my bunk
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/25/2012, 9:53 pm

I blinked in combined disbelief and confusion. What even just happened? "Damn lunatic," I muttered to myself, and sat upright. The horse was being ridiculous, nervously stepping back and forth like she was afraid that she'd be attacked even after the assailant had fled the scene. I patted her neck absentmindedly to calm her down a bit. I looked at Xavier. He didn't look particularly well.
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/25/2012, 9:56 pm

"I'm alri-" Xavier started to say, and started coughing violently. He stared into his hand, and sighed. Blood coated the outside of it, and he shuddered momentarily. "OK... no, I'm not alright. Are you?" He says softly with a hint of concern in his voice.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/25/2012, 10:06 pm

"I'm fine. Do you need to go to the Infirmary or something?" I asked, and managed to pull off a dry tone despite the fact that the sight of so much blood unsettled me. There would be no breaking of my sarcastic facade this day. Way to be nice to the kid that just had to randomly fight a berserker and probably saved your life in the process, Alice. Would you like some cheese with your wine?
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/25/2012, 10:34 pm

Xavier thought about it, before shaking his head. "I bet I'll be fine after a bit..." He trails off, and shakes his head to keep away the weariness. He wipes away his blood on the front of his pants, and attempts to stand up. Xavier wobbles upon his knees and instead sits back down again. "That's some real progress." He says sarcastically to himself.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/25/2012, 10:45 pm

"Society will marvel at the amount of progress you have succeeded in making. You may be awarded a Nobel Prize." Did Nobel Prizes mean anything to demigods? Did they even care, with all of their neat powers and such? Probably, although I wasn't quite sure. Quasi-human or not, awards still come with loads of cash. Why was I even thinking about this? I was a half-blood, too, and Nobel Prizes still meant some shit to me, so this whole monologue was completely pointless. Way to be considerate, arguing with my own brain while someone was BLEEDING ALL OVER THE PLACE. "Are you sure you don't need to bandage that up?"
Back to top Go down
Supa Kawaii Twiggy
Big Three Demigod

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 18 Icon_minitime12/25/2012, 10:52 pm

Xavier pulls out the shuriken out of the general area of where it landed. Luckily, the wound was fairly shallow... 3 inches at the most. It was bleeding quite a bit though. He hissed as the pain wracked his body. Xavier sighed, and pulled out a square of ambrosia and bit into it. The pain slowly started to go away, and he sighed. "I'm fairly sure I'd need stitches." He says with the same amount of human emotion as a brick wall. Xavier pulled his sword off the floor and re-sheathed it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 18 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pegasi Stables
Page 18 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next