Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Pegasi Stables

Go down 
+14
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Rave Girl
Little Miss Laugh
Stormageddeon
Dragonfire
PeetaMellark
Liz
Dexter
Swishalicious
Gir
Hammah
Damascus
ML
Princess Amy
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21
AuthorMessage
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

The Pegasi Stables - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 6:55 pm

"This side of you must really be hurting.." she whispered softly.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 7:05 pm

"Aw, what's wrong. Having second thoughts about liking all of us." He said with a derogative tone. He smirked and let go of her, watching her fall for a minute and then dropping down lower than her and catching her. He grinned at her and then set down on the ground, letting her go. "You've got 1 minute. then you're mine." He said. He looked up and then looked at her. "Go." He said.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 7:08 pm

"Why do you hurt people?" She asks him, refusing to listen to her instincts. Cay was frightened out of her wits but she stayed there, calmly. She didn't run or hide, she face him defenseless. She couldn't even use her powers to heal herself. She left herself completely open to attacks from Azazel.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 7:13 pm

"You should be running. But since you ask...I do it cause it's fun." He said. His mental clock was counting down, 45 seconds left. He smirked and licked the blood from her hand off of his knife blade
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 7:19 pm

"Killing is never fun, to anyone. It leaves emotional damage and screws with a person's mind. Is killing the only thing you know how to do?" Cay knew that question could have crossed a boundary, but she took a step forward. Cay was determined that if he was going to kill her then she wouldn't give him the satisfaction of a hunt. She had faith in Azazel, and put her life in his hands.. What ever minds he had she wanted to learn more about because she seriously liked him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 7:28 pm

"Oh by all means no.." He said, "My specialties include killing, torture, bringing pain, and not giving a damn who I make the victim." He grew a smirk as the mental clock dropped down 25 seconds.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 7:31 pm

Cay nods silently for a moment. "Alright, go ahead."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 7:55 pm

Azazel frowned. Giving up when you have a chance to run. He didn't understand why she would do this. But it was just that confusion that left his Psychotic side vulnerable, and because of this his personalities changed again and his "emo" side took over and he dropped the knife. "Damn it.." He muttered as he stepped back and end up falling down on his butt.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 7:59 pm

Cay took another step to him and then ran, dropping to her knees beside him. She wrapped her arms around him, trembling. She was terrified, but she was thankful. She had all her weight on him, her face buried in his shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 8:03 pm

Azazel was knocked down his back from what she did, but he sat back up and held her in his arms, hugging her close to him. "Cay, I..." He tried to say, but his true nature in this personality left him unable to say a thing. He just hugged her close to him
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 8:06 pm

Cay pulled away just enough to kiss him. Her heart was racing and tears of relief started coating her cheeks.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 8:09 pm

Azazel kissed her back, his hand moving to her cheek and feeling the tears roll down her face. "I'm so sorry." He whispered to her after pulling away from the kiss.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 8:18 pm

"It's alright." she says, smiling softly. She closes her eyes, her smile staying on her lips.
"Azazel.. Will you maybe go on a date somewhere with me?" she opened her eyes looking into his.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 8:24 pm

Azazel looked at her as she asked him this, not sure how to respond. He sat in silence wondering what he should say, but in the end he nodded. He pulled her in and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Yes...I will." He told her.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 8:29 pm

Cay smiles hugging him tightly. With the pause she worried it was going to say no. She was relieved he didn't.
"Where should we go?" She whispers leaning on him, her eyes closed. She was enjoying being near him, and feeling his body heat. It hasn't taken her very long to fall for him but she liked him. He had already saved her life in the fight and convinced her to face her fears. She had met all her sides, and survived the worst side of him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 8:35 pm

"I don't know." He told her truthfully as he hugged her. Truth be told he was extremely tired after the long day and just wanted to go and get some sleep.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 8:40 pm

She nods. "Maybe tomorrow.." Cay gets up dusting off the dirt from her pants. She offers her hand to him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 8:45 pm

Azazel took her hand and got up with some help, dusting himself off. "I think I'm going to go get sleep, it's been a long day. If..you want to come with.." He didn't finish cause he wasn't really sure how to not make that sound awkward.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 8:59 pm

Cay blushes brightly. She smiles awkwardly. "H-how do you mean"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 9:05 pm

Azazel shrugged. "Who knows what I could mean with what's going on in here." He said to her, smirking a bit. He hugged her and gave her a kiss on her forehead. "I guess I mean that if you don't want to go back to your cabin then...well..you can come and bunk with me, it's not like anyone will give a damn." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 9:22 pm

Cay giggles softly and smiles. She nods sliding a hand in his, squeezing. "Show the way.."
She kisses his cheek gently.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 9:30 pm

Azazel held her hand and smiled when she told him to show the way and then kissed his cheek. Together they left the stables and few minutes later the pegasus that psycho Azazel scared off returned to the stables.
Back to top Go down
The Lovely Assistant
Demigod
The Lovely Assistant

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 21 Icon_minitime2/16/2013, 9:43 pm

Cay follows him smiling. She pulls her boots off and sits on his bed cross legged.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Pegasi Stables   The Pegasi Stables - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Pegasi Stables
Page 21 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 19, 20, 21