Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Talking to Mr.D

Go down 
+11
Rayquaza
Rachel
Gravity
Rave Girl
Hammah
Kasi
Silly Lily
Liz
Bob
Shade
Kendall
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

Talking to Mr.D - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 11:48 pm

I stood out side the office. I was really steaming now. I shot a dark orb at the door to blow it down and another at Mr.D. "You suck Mr.D and wine isn't really that important. Let me go to the Underworld and I'll be out of your skin" Then I turn to Sorlon "Care to go to the Underworld with me?"
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 11:57 pm

I walked into the Big House with Lee, and then headed into Mr. D's office. The Mess Hall was out of cookies, and that needed to be fixed immediately. What else were we supposed to eat? Actual food? Hell no. Unfortunately, as we drew closer, it seemed to be as if Mr. D wasn't here, and there were two insufferable-looking pricks instead.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 12:05 am

I walked in with Cynder, and pulled out my sword. It kind of seemed like Dionysus had just run away when we came in, and had left some brats in his place. I guess it would be acceptable to take out my anger on a weakling. .
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 12:10 am

"Who are you two?" I point at Cynder and say "Aren't you one of Thanatos's kids"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 12:17 am

"Why should I tell you that?" I asked, feeling suspicious. Whenever people started asking questions like that, they tended to attack us afterwards. Lee had drawn his sword, so I did the same, though the hilt caught a bit on my stupid skirt. Gods, I needed to change out of this stupid f#cking uniform.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 12:20 am

My stupid tie was annoying me, so I ripped it off. "Get out of here before you get hurt." I threatened.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 12:23 am

"Just trying to make friends." I saw Lee and Cynder draw their swords so I began to form a huge arsenal to Dark Orbs
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 12:26 am

"Something tells me those black orbs aren't meant for friend-making." I said, eyeing the things suspiciously.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 12:31 am

OOC:The orbs are dark purple

"They're just in case you two try to attack me." I anlyze the pair and they look pretty weak to me so I turn the dark orbs off. " Cynder, trying to be friendly here, are you one of Thanatos kids or not. I'm one"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 12:40 am

I tightened my grip on my sword, eyeing the strange floating spheres. Those looked like they could be quite dangerous, and with so many of them, it'd be hard to dodge, and I wasn't sure if they could be blocked with a blade or not. If she shot them at us, I could grab Lee and shadow-travel out of the way... she wouldn't expect us to appear behind her, right? The girl made the weird things disappear, but all the same, I moved my foot closer to Lee's, my shoe brushing the edge of his. If she attacked suddenly, I'd be ready.

She claimed to be a Thanatos kid, and I looked at her skeptically. "I've never seen a child of Thanatos do something like that," I said.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 2:50 pm

"We all have different powers." I saw them move so I reinstalled the dark orbs around me but this time I made them bigger and more powerful. "Do NOT try to attack me or you'll be orbed to death"
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 4:25 pm

OOC:Go read the "Powers" section of your form for her, and the guidelines you set up beneath. It should take her a few minutes to form a new one, and she would pass out in the process.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 5:35 pm

OOC: I know what I'm doing relax I just need someone else to post
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 9:22 pm

OOC: No, you don't know what you're doing. You're not following the rules you placed on your own character.
Back to top Go down
Mason
Mortal
Mason

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 9:45 pm

OOC: Are you using your powers correctly, Javier? I just saw this and was curious. If you're not using them correctly, you should listen to Evi.
Back to top Go down
http://ultramythcamp.forumotion.com/
The Doctor
Mortal
The Doctor

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 9:46 pm

((Dude when a mod tells you to do something, you do it...))
Back to top Go down
http://iamthedoctor.forumotion.com/
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/18/2012, 11:38 pm

OOC: Just RP something and I may carry on with my plan of passing out
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 12:02 am

I glared at the girl. Who the actual f#ck did she think she was? "If you so much as try to do that, you'll be dead before you hit the floor," I growled. I was getting seriously pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 3:40 am

OOc:What I'm saying is that she would already be super tired, and wouldn't currently have any orbs at all. So there is no immediate threat to Cynder and Lee, and if you try to use the orb power, power-playing shall be instigated to block out the disregard of rules. Okay? Okay.

BIC:I watched the girl wearily. If she summoned any more orbs, it could be problematic, but I figured Cynder had her foot up against mine for a reason, and I was ready to slash out right after a shadow travel, should I need to.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 12:22 pm

OOC: We will continue the fight later

BIC: "I'll be back later" I felt so woozy and about to faint so I ran to the infirmary
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 1:41 pm

OOC: Bad Turtle! You can't do that anymore because regular userlol.

BIC: The b#tch ran off, so I sheathed my sword. Why were we here again? Oh yeah, cookies. We were out of cookies. It didn't look like Mr. D was here, though, so I wasn't sure how we were going to fix that problem.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 3:12 pm

I rolled my eyes and sheathed my sword. "Where now?"I asked Cynder, stepping closer to her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 3:27 pm

"I don't know... it's too dam# hot out to do much," I replied as I glanced out a window. There was a nice view from here, of Long Island Sound under the sun.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 3:29 pm

I looked out where Cynder was looking. "We could go swimming. "I said, but something felt wrong about suggesting that. .
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 5 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 3:31 pm

"Er... I can't swim," I said, feeling somewhat awkward. Swimming was a skill that I really should know, especially since the ocean was right there. But I'd never learned how. It wasn't like my mother intended to sign me up for lessons when I was younger. The b#tch probably hoped I'd drown someday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talking to Mr.D
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next