Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Talking to Mr.D

Go down 
+11
Rayquaza
Rachel
Gravity
Rave Girl
Hammah
Kasi
Silly Lily
Liz
Bob
Shade
Kendall
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

Talking to Mr.D - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 3:41 pm

I smiled at her reassuringly. "I can teach you, I bet. "I said, and wrapped my arm around her.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 3:48 pm

"That sounds nice," I replied with a smile. I wasn't entirely sure if I owned any swimwear or not, but there was a chance that I'd grabbed some during our last shopping raid. Maybe somewhere in my mess of a trunk...
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 4:02 pm

"We should probably go back to the cabin, now. "I decided. Before we were to leave, though, I wrapped my arms around Cynderand and pulled her closer to me.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 4:13 pm

"Mhm... in a minute..." I muttered, and kissed Lee.

Mr. D chose that moment to reappear, and swatted the pesky hooligans with his newspaper. "Out! I don't want you breeding like rabbits outside my office!"
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 4:18 pm

I kissed Cynder back, and then was swatted by a newspaper. I pulled away from Cynder and glared at Dionysus. "The mess hall is out of cookies."
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 4:33 pm

"I have more important matters to deal with than your lack of desserts, demigod," Dionysus huffed. "You'll have to take a number."

Well, dam#it. I was annoyed that our kiss was interrupted, then glad that we might get cookies, and then pissed off again because Mr. D was being an @sshat. Maybe they'd be restocked by the time Lee and got bored of being at the beach. "Just do something about it."
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 4:38 pm

I sighed. I really didn't want to stop and think about my actions, but I guess leaving was the only way to get anything done. So I took Cynder's hand in mine.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 4:50 pm

Mr. D frowned in a very disdainful fashion, and sauntered off to his fancy desk to finish the comics section.

I glared at the irritating god as he turned and left. If there were no cookies by the end of they day, there'd be hell to pay. As I was trying to come up with horrible ways to seek vengeance, I was distracted by the feeling of Lee's fingers intertwining with mine. Oh, yeah, we were going to the cabin, then the beach. I'd almost forgotten that in the midst of my violent thoughts.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 4:55 pm

"Come on, Cynder. We'll deal with him later."I said, and started walking.
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 5:01 pm

That was probably the smartest thing to do... sigh. I left the Big House with Lee, headed for the cabin.

Dionysus roared with laughter. Charlie Brown had fallen on his butt again after trying to kick a football.
Back to top Go down
Evimero
Titan
Evimero

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/19/2012, 5:04 pm

I left with Cynder.

OOC: Talking to Mr.D - Page 6 TARDIS
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/25/2012, 1:14 am

I ran into Mr.D's office. "Mr.D!!!!!!!! MY DAD GOT ME A PHONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!! I it has tons of of apps." I handed him the phone so he could check it out for himself

Last edited by Gold on 7/25/2012, 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/25/2012, 3:42 pm

Mr. D sighed, and set his newspaper on his desk again. Did these campers have something against him finishing the comics? He looked at the phone for a moment... and then failed at smashing it on his desk. "Do you think I care, demigod?" he sighed. "Are you going to try threatening me again, today?"

Last edited by Rachel on 7/25/2012, 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/25/2012, 3:53 pm

I grabed the phone and showed him the wine app. "Cool right"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/25/2012, 4:04 pm

Mr. D looked at the phone's screen with a hungry expression. "It really is too bad I'm stuck with carbonated beverages..." he mourned. Oh, the wonderful, wonderful wines...
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/25/2012, 4:07 pm

"Or you could shop online for a wine-flavored carbonated beverage!!"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/25/2012, 4:11 pm

"They make those?" asked the god. He was going to have to find somewhere to access the internet immediately. And then maybe play some Pac-Man. They had arcade games on computers sometimes, yes?
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/25/2012, 4:16 pm

"Here look it up on my shop app. I also have this game app where you can play pac-man and no one will stop you"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/25/2012, 4:30 pm

Dionysus's mouth started to water. Why might this demigod tempt him so with her promises of Pac-Man and wine? Horrible child. He snatched the phone from her like a ninja, and started fiddling with all the buttons, trying to figure out how to work the contraption.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/25/2012, 4:52 pm

OOC:Shouldn't an Olympian know how to work a phone!! LOL

I snacthed the phone from him and turned to the shopping app and clicked in 'wine soda'. About 40 items poped up. I handed the phone to him. "And that how you use a shopping app"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/25/2012, 5:22 pm

Mr. D was really too concerned with the prospect of wine-flavored soda to think of a scathing reply. The tiny cell phone still confused him slightly - he'd never really needed one, with Iris-messages existing and all. "Who do they even market this to?" he asked. "Adult humans can drink all the wine they want, and children most likely would not enjoy it. It's an acquired taste, you know."
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/25/2012, 5:32 pm

"Don't know. Hey, um.............I'm sorry for what happened last time we talked"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/25/2012, 5:38 pm

"Come to your senses about threatening a god?" Mr. D asked, fairly amused now and in a good mood. Well, just about as good of a mood he was ever in. "You're extremely lucky that you survived the incident, you know. I was feeling particularly merciful that day."
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/25/2012, 5:40 pm

"Yeah, lucky me." Suddenly memories flashed back about how I killed my mom. I began to cry
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 6 Icon_minitime7/25/2012, 5:50 pm

Mr. D felt slightly uncomfortable now that the girl had seemingly randomly burst into tears. Perhaps it was, ah, that time of the month...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talking to Mr.D
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next