Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Talking to Mr.D

Go down 
+11
Rayquaza
Rachel
Gravity
Rave Girl
Hammah
Kasi
Silly Lily
Liz
Bob
Shade
Kendall
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

Talking to Mr.D - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 1:50 pm

"Because, She can't finish this quest all the way till the end. She'll learn the truth, and we don't need that. When she starts to learn the truth, just get her away from her friends... and BOOM! Throw a sword at her heart... or soemthing." He yawned. "I got it, choke her with a vine, torture her. I just want her DEAD." A evil smile crossed Mr.D's face.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 1:51 pm

The words rolled across my mind. I finally replied ,"as you wish father".
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/23/2011, 1:54 pm

"You may not understand it, But my powers will fail if the dream world ends. I am some what part of it. My son, I'm glad you'll do as I'm told" He burped in satisfaction. "Now, go follow the young brat, or don't. I just want you to come back to me and tell me what Rachel said."
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/24/2011, 8:38 pm

"Yes sir", I run out.

I enter an hour later. "Dad she told us the prophecy.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/24/2011, 9:49 pm

"Hm..?" Mr.D. spun his chair around to face his son. "Oh, yeah. The little brat and the quest her 'Father' gave her. Well, chop chop, give me the Deets... as you kids say"
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/24/2011, 10:50 pm

"Well the prophecy whent A young girls journey will begin, As past struggles will rise again. Misguided paretnage, will trick her heritage. 4 will travel into the land of sleep, helping a god before they may weep", I look at my dad ,"She's definatly hiding something I know that for sure".
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/24/2011, 11:09 pm

"Well, Figure it out then!!" Mr.D. growled. "If she's hding something, for sure it's about someone. Get close to her, and get it out of her. IF you get it FINALLY out of her on the quest, message me." He took a sip of his diet coke.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/24/2011, 11:12 pm

"As you wish father", I started thibking up ways I could make Beige tell me the last lines.
Back to top Go down
Kasi
The Plastics
Kasi

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/24/2011, 11:18 pm

"I have to get all this information back to Morpheus, He'll be mad that we don't know the last lines though. Maybe he'll get it out of the child." He yawned tiredly. "Hopefully, anyways. The childs Mother is stubborn and she probably isthe same way" He made a disgusted face when he said 'mother'.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 4 Icon_minitime1/24/2011, 11:20 pm

"I agree goodbye father", I quickly leave the office.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 4 Icon_minitime2/3/2011, 10:08 pm

Kelli:
I walk in, see Mr. D, preoccupied with his magazine. I creep over to his desk, glancing up at the pudgy face, nothing. My fingers slowly crawl up the side of the desk, now just two inches away from the handle on the cabinet labled, CONFIDENTIAL FILES THAT ARE CERTANTLY NOT PLANS FOR SOMETHING EVIL OR TO ELIMINATE ANY OF YOU BRATS,
I'm gathering up my nerve, I slowly wrap my hands around the black piece of plastic, then Mr. D started to close his magazine...
With a yelp, I burst out the front door, knocking over his soda, and leaving a dent against the desk, thinking, Kat, if you think something's fishy, you steal his files, because I don't want to end up getting beat up by those crazy women flailing thorny plants!
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/7/2011, 2:55 pm

ooc: Nike.. you cant do that...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 8:36 pm

lol wow......
Back to top Go down
Rave Girl
Minor God
Rave Girl

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 4 Icon_minitime3/8/2011, 8:37 pm

OOC:When talking in a form like this without a charrie use OOC
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/9/2012, 10:44 pm

OOC: This claming as been authorized

I come in and a hollagrphic trophy with the name Nike above my head. "Mr.D I just got claimed by the godess Nike, but I don't know wht cabin number to go to?" I say
Back to top Go down
http://www.halfbloodhaven.freeforums.com
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 10:49 pm

I come in and throw the Diet Coke at Mr.D. "Mr.D I need to go to the Underworld to speak to my father NOW"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 11:16 pm

Dionysus sighed and set his copy of The New York Times down on his desk. Why did he have to deal with all these insufferable interruptions? Monster attacks, food poisoning, pretentious children demanding to visit their parents. It was like the universe was dead-set against him finishing the Comics section.

He have the demigod a one-over. "If you'd like, I can arrange your death. Always a reliable mode of transport to the Underworld..."
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 11:20 pm

"I was think I nice and friendly Mr.D-granted-quest. Please I really wanna get out there and see what the real world is like..............If you say no I can Dark Orb your childern to death or tell my daddy to come pick them up and ship 'em to the Underworld............your choice" I gave him a sly look
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 11:26 pm

I walked to the door and knocked, "Is this a bad time?"
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 11:29 pm

I turned around a saw some kid. "YES". I Dark Orbed him and turned back around to Mr.D
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 11:29 pm

A cold, steely glint entered Mr. D's eye, and he rose to his feet. A ominous sort of silence echoed in the room for several moments, and then was broken by the low, angry voice of a very P.O.'d god.

"You dare to threaten me, demigod!?" he raged. "I, a god of Olympus, who has more power in my smallest toe than you will EVER have in your miserable life?!"

Vines started to creep from the corners of the room, towards the foolhardy half-blood, and the atmosphere began to shift slowly to a deep wine-red hue. Funnily enough, it was also the color of blood.

Dionysus would have smote the insolent child right there, but he was interrupted by someone else entering the room. As quickly as the plants had crept in, they faded away again and things returned to their normal shade.

"Yes, it's a bad time."
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 11:34 pm

I dodged, "YO! I WAS JUST CHECKING IN TO SEE IF CHRIS IS BACK AND THIS IDIOT ATTACKS ME! MR.D, CAN I WASTE HIM?!" I asked, uncharacteristic for me, but I don't take kindly to getting attacked.
Back to top Go down
Gravity
Demigod
Gravity

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 11:36 pm

"I dare threaten you!!! You don't even deserve to be a god of Olympus. And wine's overated by the way" I turn around to the kid "Sorry, just in a bad mood"
Back to top Go down
Rachel
Draconic Overlord
Rachel

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 11:42 pm

With that, Mr. D used his godly powers to shove the stupid half-blood out the door with a burst of awesomely god-moddy force.

And then he slammed the door, too mad to care that Sorlon was sort of in the doorway, and vanished in case the brat came back.

He would have smashed her to a pulp, but he didn't want another few years added to his miserable sentencing.
Back to top Go down
Rayquaza
Demigod
Rayquaza

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 4 Icon_minitime7/17/2012, 11:45 pm

I pointed at the girl, "Watch yourself, you just mad some very powerful enemies today." I had venom in my voice as I said that, I then walked out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talking to Mr.D
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next