Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Talking to Mr.D

Go down 
+11
Rayquaza
Rachel
Gravity
Rave Girl
Hammah
Kasi
Silly Lily
Liz
Bob
Shade
Kendall
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

Talking to Mr.D - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/18/2010, 9:15 pm

"I thought i was ok so My... Mother... dropped.... me....of....now... i... need... to know... were.. i ... sleep... and... what... we.... do.... here is that clear enough for you" i was getting real angry now
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/19/2010, 1:56 am

Emily rolled her eyes impatiently. "He's new." She said simply dropping her bags on the floor with a thud. "I however, am not. My father is Hephaestus. Now, I know for a fact that you don't give a flying fadoodle, but I promised him I'd come." She said crossing her arms over her chest and learning her weight onto her left leg. Emily scratched the back of her neck out of boredom. She checked her watch. Gosh. It was getting close to dinner, and she was famished.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/19/2010, 2:12 am

Seeing Emilys boredom i say "thanks for coming with me to here if you want to leave now you can" i said smiling
Back to top Go down
Kendall
Creator of the Site
Kendall

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/19/2010, 2:07 pm

coolkid wrote:
"I thought i was ok so My... Mother... dropped.... me....of....now... i... need... to know... were.. i ... sleep... and... what... we.... do.... here is that clear enough for you" i was getting real angry now

Mr. D rolled his eyes. Disrespect wasn't going to make him give up answers.

Roxanne wrote:
Emily rolled her eyes impatiently. "He's new." She said simply dropping her bags on the floor with a thud. "I however, am not. My father is Hephaestus. Now, I know for a fact that you don't give a flying fadoodle, but I promised him I'd come." She said crossing her arms over her chest and learning her weight onto her left leg. Emily scratched the back of her neck out of boredom. She checked her watch. Gosh. It was getting close to dinner, and she was famished.

"Do you need something?"
Back to top Go down
https://halfbloodmania.rpg-board.net
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/19/2010, 2:15 pm

"Tu hables espanol director del campo hmm" I start getting flushed now
Back to top Go down
Liz
Head Admin, Goddess of Reading and Fangirliness
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/19/2010, 4:32 pm

"Yo hablo español. ¿Necesitas ayuda?" I ask, trying to be helpful. "I'm very sorry to bother you Mr. D, but I was just wondering, when are the bus things for the trip going up?"
Back to top Go down
http://fullofglee.forumotion.com
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/19/2010, 4:50 pm

I look Elizabeth "si. El no hable Espanol y ingles. El es molesto."
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/19/2010, 5:15 pm

"Yo traduzco para tu. Shh. No es molesto. El es un dios. No dices el es molesto, o es mal. Perdon mi espanol, no es perfecto para yo estudio en la escuela," I say, trying to be helpful.
Back to top Go down
Silly Lily
Olympian
Silly Lily

Location : in my hubbu bubbu bubble- gum bubble (dont pop it!!!)

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/19/2010, 6:05 pm

ooc: ?????....
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/19/2010, 6:07 pm

"el es dios. Yo pensamiento dios donde no la real. and by the way i speak english also was trying to see if speaks spanish because i told him the same thing twice in english and he whas like what and like speak english." I say
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/19/2010, 6:07 pm

ooc:@Jolly Rancher spanish :p
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/19/2010, 6:12 pm

"Ok. Yes, gods are real. I'm a daughter of Athena, goddess of wisdom and battle strategy. Were you claimed yet?"
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/19/2010, 7:26 pm

"what do you mean by claimed", i asked?
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/19/2010, 7:59 pm

"Well, when your god or goddess parent claims you, they put their symbol over your head to show that you are their child. As a daughter of Athena, mine was an owl. Was your mortal parent your dad or mom?" I ask, trying to figure this out.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/19/2010, 8:13 pm

"i don't know what your talking about my mom was Jane Sylsaven a secretary and my dad was a soldier who died at war his name is Ares Scoundy or thats what my mom told me about him"' i said starting to get very confused
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/19/2010, 8:53 pm

"So it wasn't your mom who was a goddess. Wait... you're dad's name was Ares? And he was a soldier? If that is correct it appears like your father would be Ares. Have you noticed any war-related symbols appearing over your head?"
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/19/2010, 8:59 pm

"umm i don't know what you mean by war-related symbols but i get angry real easily and before i left my mom gave me a spear which she said was a replica weapon given to her by my father so yagh I am confused as ever right now".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/19/2010, 9:53 pm

I walk in.
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/19/2010, 11:06 pm

"It isn't a physical item, just something that appears over your head for... 30 or so seconds?" I guess. "But we can probably put you in the Ares cabin, even if it isn't know that you were claimed. You have to ask Chiron or Mr.D." I turn to John. "Hey!" I say, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/19/2010, 11:40 pm

"well i was here trying to talk to his Mr.D"
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/19/2010, 11:56 pm

"Now that I think about it..... where did he go?" I scan the room, looking for him. "Hmm. Chiron can be... easier. Not that Mr. D isn't... he's just.... busy sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 12:00 am

"maybe what do you suggest"
Back to top Go down
Liz
Liz

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 12:03 am

"Well, I think both of them are in the position to decide, so really, it's up to you. Since you're here, I guess you might as well just stay."
Back to top Go down
Bob
Big Three Demigod
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 12:09 am

"i guess so"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 2 Icon_minitime12/20/2010, 12:34 am

"Oh hi."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Talking to Mr.D   Talking to Mr.D - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Talking to Mr.D
Page 2 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next