Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basketball Courts

Go down 
+6
Dragonfire
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Rave Girl
PeetaMellark
Swishalicious
Dexter
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

Basketball Courts - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 3:35 pm

"Oh dear," Zen answered, grinning. "Double trouble."
Then she chucked another soft basketball at him and darted around the gym.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 11:36 pm

"Oh, if only that were true." He told her with a smirk. Quickly he caught the ball and waited patiently for the perfect moment to throw the ball. With her running around he had to figure out her pattern, if she had one, and then when he felt the time was right he chucked the ball at Zen.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/23/2013, 11:50 pm

Zen dropped to the floor landing on her stomach. Wind knocked out of her she rolled onto her back and started laughing hard.
"Oh dear," She said, pressing her hand to her forehead. "We are so strange."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 12:00 am

Adrian jogged over to Zen after seeing her hit the deck and then roll over. He knealed down next to her and when she started laughing he did as well. "Yeah, we are strange. But where's the fun in being normal?" He asked her with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 12:49 am

"Nothing!" Zen answered, sitting up and pulling her shirt down over her stomach. She pushed her hair over her head and propped her head on her chin. After recovering from her moment of spontaneous giggles she asked him, "What are you thinking about?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 1:01 am

Adrian shrugged and smiled at her. "Thinking about lots of things. Some about you, some about just random stuff in general." He said to her with a slight smirk.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 1:11 am

Zen poked him in the ribs, "Such an obtuse answer from one so..." She looked at him while considering her words. "Dead?"
She shook her head, "No that is not the word I am looking for."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 1:21 am

Adrian smiled at her response. Scooting a bit closer to her, he said, "Would the word you're looking for be insane or handsome, or is that me just being arogant?" He chuckled a bit after saying this, but he couldn't help but to chuckle.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 1:33 am

Zen blew her hair out of her face and laughed.
"I think it's you being self obsessed," She answered lightly. Their arms wee lightly brushing each other now. "But I will neither confirm or deny the other names for you."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 9:11 am

Adrian chuckled at the response she gave. He smiled at her wanting so badly to just lean over and kiss her, although he already knew what the end results would turn out to be. Hell the two of them were friends but they were barely good friends at that seeing as this was the second time they had hung out. He mentally shrugged at the thoughts that come across his mind and looked around the gym. Turning back to her, he couldn't help but to ask, "Is it so wrong that I really want to kiss you again, even though I know how the end results will turn out?"
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 2:00 pm

Zen smiled, considered, and said, "See the kissing bandit does move quickly."
She wasn't sure about who kissed who... it just sort of happened. It wasn't like the kiss in the stone archway. There was something different. Something that made her heart race and her blood boil under his fingertips...
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 4:09 pm

Adrian chuckled a bit at her comment, and then their lips met and his mind was set out of place out of time. He felt like time had decided to freeze for a minute or two as they kissed, and honestly he kinda wished it did freeze. He wasn't sure how this had changed from the kiss in New York, but he knew that he liked it. He couldn't help but slowly wrap his arms around Zen, hugging her as they continued to kiss as long as either of them wanted it to stay that way.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/24/2013, 10:30 pm

Zen's fingers brushed the side of his jaw and tangled in his hair. Her other arm wrapped itself around his neck. They broke apart slowly and Zen breathed in deeply their forehead's touching.
"So," She breathed out. "what do you wanna do now?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 12:09 am

Adrian smiled and held her close to him as she asked what he wanted to do. He shook his head slightly, not ready to move away from her. "I don't care, just as long as this day doesn't end too soon." He told her and kissed her again for a brief moment, not really caring if this one earned him a slap.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 1:13 am

"Haha, that is the cheesiest line I have ever heard." She laughed softly. Then his lips came down on her's again. Her lips tingled in pleasure as they broke away again.
"Were did that come from?" She asked, cocking her head to one side. Secretly she wanted an even better kiss. What could she say? Adrian was addicting.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 1:47 am

Adrian smirked and shrugged at her question. "Well, for one, I like you a lot. For two, you did decide to refer to me as the kissing bandit." He answered her and chuckled a bit.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 2:10 am

Zen laughed, "That you are, Kissing Bandit."
She looked up at the lights on the ceiling. Her mind vaguely processing his hand was still pressed into the small of her back and her hands still linked around his neck.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 2:16 am

Adrian smiled at her, and glanced up at the ceiling wondering if there was something up there to see, besides the lights of course. He didn't notice anything, but he didn't question Zen about looking up there. Who knows, maybe she could see something that he can't see. "Is there anything that you want to do?" He asked her, wondering if there was anything that she might need to do, or just as a way for him to mentally gauge just how much longer he'd be able to hold her like this.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 3:09 am

Zen looked back at him, "Nothing strikes me at the moment. I don't happen to be stealing anything soon. I am on break until somebody wants me." Studied him intently, taking in every detail of his face. He was one of them... why did she find him out of all of them so intriguing? She cocked her head to the side debating this.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 9:16 am

Adrian smiled at the comment and then glanced around the gym, not sure what to do now. He glanced back to find her head cocked to the side as she studied...his face? He mentally shrugged and then smiled and said, "You know if you wanted to look at me so bad you can just take a picture right?" He smirked a bit at the comment.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 8:14 pm

"It's not that... I am just trying to figure out how my brain works that is all."
Zen removed her hands from around his neck slowly and her fingers trailed the fabric of his shirt. "My brain is just a little complicated. Not by much though."
She offered him a brief smile.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 8:52 pm

Adrian smiled a bit, pulling his arms away from her a little. "Well, you're a thief. If your mind wasn't a bit complicated then you'd be bad at your trade." He told her with a smile. He saw her smile for a brief moment and he lifted his hand up, brushing against her cheek. "You should smile more often, Zen. You look even better with one." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 9:08 pm

"I guess one could say I have... forgotten how." She winced at that. "Wow, that sounds really pathetic."
Well Zen had led a mediocre existence for most of her life. So coming to camp had been a bit of a culture shock for her. "I, for one, am at the top of my trade. Check the news and see."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 9:19 pm

"Forgotten how? Oh, Zen. That's...well that's unacceptable." He asked her. Of course he knew she was the top of her trade, she was after all sitting right there, and whether she meant to or not was stealing his heart. He smiled a little bit at her and scooted a little bit closer to her, not getting too close though cause any closer than the little bit he did move would lead to him laying on top of her or something.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 9 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 9:26 pm

Zen gave him a look of mild amusement, "What do you plan on doing to make me smile then?"
Some how she managed the look of amusement with out so much as a smile. It was all in her eyes. She was daring him silently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basketball Courts
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next