Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basketball Courts

Go down 
+6
Dragonfire
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Rave Girl
PeetaMellark
Swishalicious
Dexter
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Basketball Courts - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/25/2013, 10:43 pm

Adrian chuckled at her challenge. "Oh I don't know, You're such a hard shell to crack, making you smile is going to be one tough challenge. I could try another kiss, but I don't want to press my luck. So I will have to think of something else." He said to her with a smirk as he did a bunch of overdramatic, playful talking.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/26/2013, 12:12 am

"You could," Zen agreed keeping a strait face. "And the baby talk isn't that attractive... just saying."
Zen was defiantly not one for baby talk. She found it annoying and she would be appalled if she had talked to Dog like that. Zen watched him, still wearing that infuriating expression of amusement.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/26/2013, 9:29 am

"Baby Talk? I thought I was being an annoying actor that was really overdramatic." He told her and laughed a little bit at it. He layed down, removing his arms from her waist, looking up at the sky he tried to think of something that would make her smile. She had said he could try another kiss, but he didn't think it'd work too well.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/26/2013, 8:17 pm

Zen arched her eyebrows before saying, "You may wanna work on you acting skills a little more before you go pro."
She leaned back propping herself on her elbows. Their arms barely brushing. She watched him think before sitting up and tying her shoe.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/26/2013, 8:48 pm

Adrian laughed a bit at her comment. He glanced over at her as she tied her shoe. "I'm stumped. I can think of plenty of ways of making you freak out, namely death attempts that my brother would end up warping in and getting me out of, but making you smile....that's....really really hard." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/26/2013, 9:15 pm

Zen rolled her eyes, "I win. No more kisses for you until you figure out how to make me smile."
She pushed herself to her feet, "And if you do get any, you stole them and you know how I feel about that."

Zen started picking up the mess they had made with the basket balls.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/26/2013, 9:22 pm

Adrian sighed and hoped up, not liking that he lost. "I will beat you, it'll take me a while of course, but I will beat you." He said to her and chuckled as he helped her clean up.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/26/2013, 9:56 pm

"Keep on trying Romeo," Zen answered, itching her chin. "You also have lip gloss on your face. You seem to have a habit of that."
She gave him a stink eye before checking her cell phone for the time. She didn't have anything planned but she preferred to be early for dinner.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 11:46 am

"I'm sorry that I enjoy kissing an extremely attractive and extremely difficult girl." He said to her and laughed. He wiped the lip gloss off and put away the rest of the basketballs, still thinking of the best way to get her to smile. He noticed her check her phone and raised an eyebrow. "Got to go somewhere? Specifically the scene of your next master theft?" He asked her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 8:01 pm

"Is it illegal to be hungry?" Zen asked, shooting him a look of 'Like I would tell you what I would be stealing next.'
She hooked her thumbs through her belt loops, "Because last time I checked it wasn't." She considered, Zen walked over to him casually. "How impossible?"
She asked shrewdly.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 8:55 pm

Adrian chuckled at her first question, rolling his eyes at her look she gave him. He glanced around the gym, wondering if there was anything else to do besides basketball, and then turned back to her scooting closer to him and asking him her second question. He raised his eyebrow in confusion..."Uhm..What?" He asked her in response, needing some explanation to the comment.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 9:25 pm

"On a scale of one to ten, How impossible am I?" Zen asked cocking her head like a puppy. She was testing him. Her dark hair fell slightly into her face when she did that. Her pale blue eyes sparked with mischief.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 10:24 pm

Adrian listened to her question and immediately grinned. "Ohh, dear Zen. It's funny you ask that, when I bet you know the answer already." He told her. He closed his eyes and walked away, shrugging a bit and turning back to see her. 'Generally, your impossible rating is a solid 9.8, you've got a .2 chance of being somewhat easy and you're very good at hiding that>" He told her.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/27/2013, 11:02 pm

She flashed him a brief smile, "So now I am dear?" She asked, walking over to him. She tucked a strand of hair behind her ears before crossing her arms. Zen had her eyebrow in her favorite arch. "9.8? Really? Since when did you become so mathematical?" Zen hoped she wasn't too deer like, she preferred not to be hunted. even if she did have long legs.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/28/2013, 1:04 am

Adrian saw the brief smile she gave and he felt like he had won a tiny bit, but he didn't make mention of it. "Well..you became so mathematical when you asked the guy with the conflicting mind just how confusing you are. Honestly, were you expecting me to be normal and give you a straight forward answer?" He asked her, laughing after he finished.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/28/2013, 1:40 am

Zen still maintained the amused eyebrow raised expression.
"Okay then Einstein, I wasn't expecting you to give me a strait answer. Why are you conflicted?"
She asked cocking her head to the side again. She did this when she was thinking almost as if she changed her position to get a better view of the problem.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/28/2013, 9:28 am

"Well, I'm so conflicted cause you're not a simple girl. Any other girl at this camp would be boring to talk to, they'd call me something along the lines of weird cause they just don't get me. You on the other hand. You know how to make me more confused, so it's fun to talk to you." He explained to her
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/28/2013, 10:46 pm

"If I was simple I would be easily caught when stealing things," Zen answered, running her hands over the front of his shirt casually. She meant to be distracting but she was slightly surprised to feel the layers of muscle beneath the shirt fabric. But she didn't let it show.
"I am occasionally fun yes."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 10 Icon_minitime2/28/2013, 11:40 pm

Adrian chuckled at her comments. "Yes, occasionally you are very fun." He said to her. He glanced down at her hand on his gut and smirked. He walked a bit closer to her so her hand was pressed closer to him. "I can be pretty fun myself. It depends on what's going on around me."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/1/2013, 12:11 am

"Fun? You? Ha. Don't make me laugh," Zen teased, looking up at him. He was taller than her by about an inch and a half. Zen being five foot five and a half inches, tiny compared to most people at camp. She cocked her head to the side again.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/1/2013, 1:40 am

Adrian looked down at her and grinned. "Now you can't deny that I know how to have a good time." He said to her with a smirk, knowing that she was teasing. But she was so...adorable about the teasing that it just made him want her to be more of a tease. He wasn't sure how his mind was working right now.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/1/2013, 2:37 am

"Naw, you? Having fun? Impossible." Zen wiggled her eyebrows at him before taking off Adrian's goggles. She put them on top of his head swapping them for her hat. She was rather attached to the hat. Even if it was... green. Her hand was still pressed in between them. Apparently, forgotten.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/1/2013, 11:10 am

Adrian smirked as he readjusted his goggles, them sitting on top of his head, in a sea of red hair. He laid his hand on hers, smirking and holding her hand now rather than have it hanging there idly. "Now that sarcasm can get you into some trouble you know. If you're not careful." He said to her and smriked.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/1/2013, 8:31 pm

Zen felt their fingers intertwine, "I am pretty sure my middle name is Trouble. Which is a totally liable because I don't know my middle name."
She crinkled her nose, "As long as my real middle name isn't something horrid. Like Helga."
Zen pulled a face, paused for a moment, and then grinned, "What kind of trouble?"
She asked slyly.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 10 Icon_minitime3/2/2013, 11:28 am

Adrian chuckled at her responses and smirked at her question. "Oh you know, pissing off some people. An even bigger man-hunt on your back. And then there is always the not so bad trouble." He said to her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 10 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basketball Courts
Page 10 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 9, 10, 11  Next