Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Basketball Courts

Go down 
+6
Dragonfire
Zwn (Zoe in Greek)
Rave Girl
PeetaMellark
Swishalicious
Dexter
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11
AuthorMessage
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

Location : If I told you? Well... that would be a big mess to clean up.

Basketball Courts - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/2/2013, 5:42 pm

Zen arched an eyebrow, "Now that is fun. Have you ever made anybody angry on purpose? A vein pops out on their for head and their face turns funny colors." She shook her dark brown hair, "Man hunt? Please. Least of my problems."
Her biggest problem was one of the crazies here at camp attempting to flip her life upside down. But... Adrian didn't seem crazy.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/2/2013, 7:07 pm

Adrian shook his head at her question. He started to step back, letting go of her hand as his mind was drowned with his step-father's face. His eyes widened in fear and pain and he stepped back so unbalancedly that he fell on his butt. He held his head, tears coming to his eyes as he felt the pain of every beating, every single one of them.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/2/2013, 7:53 pm

Zen started in surprise but she crouched down next to him.
"Hey, it's okay," She said softly. Reaching out to touch him, she wasn't sure if he would throw her off. What had she done? What did she say.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/2/2013, 8:04 pm

Adrian felt her hand slightly brush against one of his and he looked up at her. "N..No...can't come back...I,,I don't want to...see his face.." He said in a fear ridden stutter. A few more salty tears fell down his face as he laid his head down, burying it behind his knees.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/2/2013, 8:15 pm

Zen pulled him into a hug, "it's okay."
The girl smoothed down the back of his head and let her fingers trail down the back of his neck.
"Adrian, please look at me," She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/2/2013, 8:18 pm

Adrian reluctantly looked up at her, slowly, but not easily coming down in her arms. "I..don't want to see his face...not anymore.." He muttered as he wrapped his arms around her, his head burying into her shoulder.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/2/2013, 8:28 pm

Zen turn her face towards him, "Then let me distract you with mine."
She tilted her head towards him and kissed him, tasting the salt of his tears. Zen honestly had no clue what possessed her to do that. Even in days to come she pondered why.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/2/2013, 8:31 pm

Adrian looked up at her to see what she meant, when sudden;y pressed against his. He didn't question it, didn't try to stop her, just kissed her back, closing his eyes as he held the kiss as long as she would allow.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/2/2013, 8:46 pm

Zen kissed him until her lungs screamed for air, "Did I distract you enough?" She asked softly and breathless. Their foreheads were touching and Zen's hands were pressed up against him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/2/2013, 8:51 pm

Adrian smiled and nodded slightly. "Yeah, more than enough, Zen." he told her and interwined his fingers with her. He smiled at her and kissed her cheek.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/2/2013, 9:11 pm

A ghost of a smile flickered across her lips, "Good."
She slipped out of his grasp, not meanly but in a way that would give Adrian space to collect himself. She pushed her hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 3:36 am

Adrian didn't argue when she pulled away, he needed the space to clear his head, and boy was it in pain. "I guess you would like to know whom I was talking about...and what you did that set me off.." He said to her, answering his own question it seemed.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 12:19 pm

"I don't have to know," Zen said rocking back on her heals. "I have secrets and I believe people are entitled to them. But you may tell me if you wish."
She tilted her head to one side, her eyes studied him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 12:48 pm

Adrian nodded at what he said. But he felt that she was entitled to know just why he was acted like he did, just as much as he was entitled to keep it a secret from the idiots of this camp. He sighed and laid down, looking up at the ceiling. "Back..before I came to camp. My step-father...well..he was an abusive piece of shit. When Quinton, my twin, and myself were little kids he acted so nice, even acted nice to our mom. But we were ignorant to him being abusive to her. Around the time that we were 9 we noticed the signs of the abuse..we say that's when it started, but we think it may have gone on long before that. Thing is though, he abused us as well as Mom. The worst he did to me was slammed me into a wooden table, pieces cutting up my back, Quinton got the same fate in reverse. Then Bree showed up and Mom snapped, now she's in a mental ward for it. Bree was blind like Quinton and me, we tried to show her, but she didn't believe us. Then when we were 14, Henry raped Bree in front of us..there was nothing we could do to stop it, not at that moment at least, but we ended the torment. Once Bree had come down to our room and we talked over everything, Quinton and I got our step-dad's revolver and some other things, went to his room and killed him, me pulling the trigger. I told Quinton and Bree to run while I went to Juvie taking all the blame. A year after that a satyr bailed me out and I came here." He sighed as he finished his tale, wiping a tear or two from his eyes that happened to fall. He sat back up and glanced over at her..then down at the ground. "Every now and then a subject that can relate to my past will set me off and I'll feel the pain of every blow that man has ever given me. Quinton is no different, he just feels a worse pain because of where he was hit."
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 5:47 pm

Zen listened quietly, "We all have our past and that is what shapes us now. "
She looked up at him, "I care about the person you are now and not who you were in the past."
If Zen went by peoples past... well then... she would be in a pickle. Zen stood and dusted off her jeans.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 6:09 pm

Adrian smiled at her after she told him her thoughts. "Thanks, Zen." He told her. He didn't stand when she did, not immediately when she did. He just shook his head for a minute, getting the last bits of his thoughts out of his head. After he felt, refreshed, he stood and dusted himself off as well.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 6:29 pm

Zen leaned back against the wall while she waited for Adrian to collect himself, "Come on Einstein." She chucked one of the soft basket balls at him.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 7:05 pm

Adrian smirked and caught the basketball she chucked at him. "Where're we going?" He asked her as he walked over to her, bouncing the ball and tossing it back at her when he got closer.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 7:13 pm

"No idea, just wanted to get you moving," Zen answered tossing the ball back. "Unless you want to go play with my motorcycle."
She arched an eyebrow, "Maybe outrun some cops."
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 8:20 pm

Adrian smirked. "I would much rather prefer dodging cops." He said to her with a chuckle as he caught the basketball and tossed it back to her. She was closer to the ball rack to put it up anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 8:31 pm

Zen tossed it onto the rack and nodded, "Adventure then?" She asked coyly. Pulling some keys out of her pockets and making them jingle.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 8:36 pm

"Adventure indeed." Adrian said to her and smirked as he walked over to her, leaving with her
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 8:50 pm

((Were to now?))
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 9:40 pm

((Uh..same topic as last time in the hill..I'll pm the link when I find it))
Back to top Go down
Ani
Big Three Demigod
Ani

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 11 Icon_minitime3/3/2013, 10:17 pm

(OKAY)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Basketball Courts   Basketball Courts - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Basketball Courts
Page 11 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11