Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunting For Monsters

Go down 
+8
Rave Girl
Dovah
Hannah
Swishalicious
Dexter
Silly Lily
ML
Kasi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

Hunting For Monsters - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/18/2011, 12:29 am

I charge one of the cyclopes and hope someone has my back

I draw my scythe and go after the other one

Last edited by Darksam on 2/18/2011, 8:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/18/2011, 7:40 pm

OCC: A while ago, we had a week off from snow. So we only get Saturday and Sunday for presidents day weekend.
BIC: I slash at the cyclopes legs, the Cyclopes tried to avoid it. And only got a small small cut. When it swung its club at me, instead of ducking, I jumped landing my foot on the club. I grabbed a branch coming out of the club and held on. When the swing was finished. I tensed, and jumped, landing on its shoulders. The cyclopes roared, and swung around. I calmly stabbed it in the head, using my sword as a grip. It was not a deep cut thought, and unlike I anticipated. It was still alive. It flung me off. I hit a tree, and my eyes filled with dotes. I shakily stood to my feet.
OCC: Sorry if this is long.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/18/2011, 8:56 pm

OCC:No prob on length

BIC: I laugh at the cyclopes because it can't hit then shadow travel to a tree branch and summon a spartan,persian,medieval,roman, and viking soldier to distract it.

I follow Tristan's example and summon a spartan,roman, and persian soldier
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/19/2011, 10:46 am

The Cyclopes tried to stop on me, and I grinned. BIG mistake. I rolled out of the way and stabbed its heel. Pulling up with the swords hilt. The Cyclopes roared again and crashed to the ground. Quickly, I ran to its head and dug my sword hilt deep into its eye. This time, no roar came. The body disintegrated. I sat down wearily watching Tristan and Kayla fight the other one.
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/19/2011, 10:56 am

I get mad becuase my "pets" are destroyed then drop down from the tree.

I sit back down next to Noah and see if he is seriously ingured or or not.
Then I see that my skeletons are destroyed.

I see that Kayla and Noah are letting me finish the other cyclopse 'fine by me I like solo work' i think to myself. Then I mock the cylopse, dodge his next strike, and cut off the cyclopse's head. "And that is why I am awesome."I said walking away from the dust.

"Your full of yourself that's what you are."I said to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/19/2011, 11:08 am

"Hmm... Well that was fun." I say, rubbing my head, should we look for more monsters? Or leave?"
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/19/2011, 11:10 am

"I dont care."I said as Smok finally showed up ,"Hey Smok."I said as flew up to me

"You were leading this expedition it's your chose Noah."I pointed out to him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/19/2011, 11:21 am

I shrug. "Well I kinda got a migraine from that cyclopes. I sorta want to leave."
I leave
Back to top Go down
Dexter
Minor God
Dexter

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 5 Icon_minitime2/19/2011, 1:47 pm

"Whatever I think I have enough strength for one last shadow travel without passing out so I'm gone see ya people."I said to them as they dicussed something to do.I then shadow travel to my cabin.

"I think I will stay here and play my guitar then go harass my brother at our cabin."I said to Noah. Then produce my guitar and start playing.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/26/2011, 2:45 pm

I walk in, looking for Bella.
I walk in, and find Scott wating fro me.
I turn around and see Bella.
I see him look at me.
"Hi bella, looks like we are on the same side of the war, hu?"
"Yes, it looks like we are Scott."
"Want to hunt for momsters?"
"Heck yes!"
I pull out my bow, and start to walk soft on my feet, looking for monsters.
I fallow Scott.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/26/2011, 5:28 pm

I spot a boy and a girl. Hmm..I wonder if they're on the rebels. That's what I guess so I jump down from a tree and shoot an arrow at the boy.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/26/2011, 6:04 pm

I hear nothing.
I hear an arrow, and Scott does not seem to nodic the arrow comming at him. I yell,"Scott, get out of the way." I push Scott out of the arrows way, adn almost get hit by the arrow.
"Wow!" I yell seeing an arrow impale its self right whear I was standing. I look for the shoter, find her, and star at her.

Last edited by Speed on 4/26/2011, 6:07 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : did not under stand gender)
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/26/2011, 6:06 pm

OOC: Its a she xD

I take out a dagger and point it at the boy's neck. "State your name and what the Hades you are doing here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/26/2011, 6:09 pm

"My name is Scott, son of Apollo, me, im with my friend Bella hunting down some monsters, what are you doing hear, trying to kill us? We arnt rebles!"
I watch Scott.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/26/2011, 6:27 pm

"Oh.." I lower my dagger. "Um...awkward.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/26/2011, 6:59 pm

"I guess seince you arnt going to kill us, my name is Scott, son of Apollo.''
"And I am Bella, I am daughter od Demeter."
I walk in, hearing people.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/26/2011, 7:01 pm

"Are you two dating or something?" I ask. Isee someone walk in and glare at her, then I go back and look at Scoot and Bella.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/26/2011, 7:07 pm

I blush.
"Heck no, we are just on the same side of the war. Dang, really person."
I look at the girl, adn grab the hilt of my ice sword.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/26/2011, 7:08 pm

"My name's Blythe, flower girl." I look over at that girl and I have a weird feeling about her. I grip my dagger, ready to fight if needed,
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/26/2011, 7:13 pm

"Cool name."
I just stand their and say,"I cant only grow flowers."
I see the girl grab her dagger, and think rebles, then I nodic the other people that she was talking to, and think why would a reble not of killed them by now, unless they are rebles. I pull out the ice sword with a stylishy way, making a nice hissing sound from the mettal being pulles out.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/26/2011, 7:18 pm

I look over at that weird girl. I finally walk up to her. "Who are you!!!??" I put up my dagger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/26/2011, 9:12 pm

I watch.
I watch.
I watch the dagger. I get nose to nose with the girl, then I speak in a whisper so the kids dont hear me, then I say,"Are you talking to me? My name is Casy, and I will make you freez if you do not back off, little camper."

Last edited by Speed on 4/26/2011, 9:39 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Demigod
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/26/2011, 9:53 pm

I walk in and pull out my dagger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/26/2011, 9:55 pm

I see another girl come in, dagger in hand.
I look at Scott, and see that he has turned, I look in the direction that he is looking in, and pull out my own dagger, and say,"Are you a Reble?"
I dont dare look at who they wear talking to, and hold the girl archers gaze.

Last edited by Speed on 4/26/2011, 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hannah
Demigod
Hannah

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 5 Icon_minitime4/26/2011, 9:57 pm

"What re-" I stop and get wide eyed. "No.... not another war!?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting For Monsters
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next