Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Welcome to CHB! Follow the rules, have fun, and don't die, kids.
Half Blood Mania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Half Blood Mania

A Percy Jackson Roleplay Site

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hunting For Monsters

Go down 
+8
Rave Girl
Dovah
Hannah
Swishalicious
Dexter
Silly Lily
ML
Kasi
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

Hunting For Monsters - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/27/2011, 9:11 am

I back up, but just a bit. "If you think you're stronger than me..or have been here longer then me..then you are sadly mistaken..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/27/2011, 3:10 pm

I watch them, warnding if a fight was going to break out.
I say nothing.
"Well, little miss archer, I am not looking for truble, im just here to protect the kids." I say the the girl.
"You are?" I ask.
"Well, no, but it would be good for you to not die?"
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/27/2011, 5:19 pm

"Whatever ice breath."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/27/2011, 6:06 pm

I back away, knowing that a fight is likly.
I do the same as Scott.
"I might do ice storms, and be able to freez you right now, but I do not breath ice, arrow head."
"Thanks, that is a complment to me." I say the the ice girl.
"Very funny, little archer, but it was to the girl."
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/27/2011, 6:25 pm

"Alright." I look over at Scoot and Bella. "I'd back up a bit more, cause this WILL get ugly." I charge at Casy and shoot bunches of arrows at her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/27/2011, 6:29 pm

I back up.
I back up.
I side step some arrows, and on the last arrow I slice it with my ice sword, and see the arrow turn to ice, and droped to the ground and say,"Is that all you got little arrow head?" I then sumon a 30 min snow storm, and instantlly snow starts to form on the ground.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/27/2011, 6:38 pm

I laugh out loud. "Are you SERIOUS!?" Luckily I came in a "Harvard" sweatshirt. I shoot some more arrows and then stab at her with my dagger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/27/2011, 6:40 pm

I am stuned.
I slice the arrows fast, and think, man, this girl is fast I block her knive and slash at her wrist, trying to make them ice.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/27/2011, 8:30 pm

I look at Bella. "Wipe that look off your face." I dodge her slash and shoot some more arrows at her. I quickly and swiftly climb up a tree and shoot some more.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/27/2011, 9:05 pm

I stop looking stuned, not wanting to anger the girl.
I again side step most of her arrows, and slice the ones that I could not, then call my pet wolf(named Death) and say,"Watch out, but see if you can get some slashes in Death, just be careful girl!" I say to Death.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/28/2011, 4:43 pm

I glare at the girl. I jump down and say "Forget it. If you're gonna need an animal to win the fight, then its over."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/28/2011, 4:45 pm

"Be that way little girl, it's ok Death, stop befor the little arrow head tryes to hurt you." I say to my wolf.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/28/2011, 4:52 pm

"All you are is a poser with a stupid, powerful, mom."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/28/2011, 4:55 pm

"Um, I hope that you arent talking to me, Khione is not stupid, then who's you mom little missy, Apollo?
"Are you my half sister?" I say to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/28/2011, 4:58 pm

"Heck no! My dad is the god. It's Hephaestus. I joined the hunters to get away from people like you guys." I point at you three. "But, here I am."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/28/2011, 5:00 pm

OOC: lol
BIC:"Well, umm, ok?"
I am disipointed to find that she was not my half sister, my aparent my soo called 'body gaurd in a fight with a hunter.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/28/2011, 5:02 pm

I see the boys expression. "What, you wanted to be my brother?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/28/2011, 5:05 pm

"Well, naby, you know, my aparent 'body gaure fighting my half sister would be kinda strange, and cool at the same time."
"Are you insulting me, kid arrow head?" I then lift my sword.

Last edited by Speed on 4/28/2011, 5:06 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Spelling)
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/28/2011, 5:07 pm

"Am I 'Arrow Head?" I ask in discust. This girl was mean. I put my hands on my hips.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/28/2011, 5:13 pm

"No, no little hunter, I was talking to the boy, and was seeing if you would try to protect the little kid. To bad to kill him? Ahaa well?"I then bring my sword down on the boy, and freez him.
I did not see the attack comming, and get frozed by her ice sword.
I do a little girl scream, my boyfriend just got frozed by my 'body gured. I pull out my knive, adn ask the hunter,"Will you hely my b." I then catch my self, this was a secret, and then recover quicklly,"My friend?" I then think, phew, that was close.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/28/2011, 5:15 pm

I grin for the first time in ages and say.."Ugh fine." I tage out my dagger.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/28/2011, 6:23 pm

I cant move.
I pull out my own dagger, and fun up to that casy girl, and try to stab her.
I parrie her strike, and make it snow longer. Snow is up to my ankle now in snow.
I cant move varry fast.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/28/2011, 6:36 pm

I attempt to stab Casy in the shoulder.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/28/2011, 6:41 pm

I duck the hunters attack, and start to get tired, but the snow helps me to move, so I then attemp a kick at the girl (Bella) shin.
I barer rool underneath Casy,doging her attack, and try to stab her side.
I jump over the little girls attack, then yell,"ENUF, get away from me!"
"Not untill you free Scott!"
I free Scott from being frozen.
I get unfrozen, and look at Bella.
"Now leave me alone!"
I then leave, and say to Bella,"You hungry?
"Yeah." I saw to Scott, and then wait fro him and me to leave.
I exite, walking close with Bella.
I walk with Scott, holding hands for the first time in a long time because of camp.
Back to top Go down
Swishalicious
Big Three Demigod
Swishalicious

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 6 Icon_minitime4/29/2011, 4:45 pm

I notice Scott and Bella leave, and look at Casy. I put my hand out. "Lets not be friends, that'd just be weird, but..I'll try not to kill you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hunting For Monsters   Hunting For Monsters - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hunting For Monsters
Page 6 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next